Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623684 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) (19139) (19140) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On May 01
Both teams are missing chances left right and center.

Why didn’t UEFA put one of Arsenal, Man City or Madrid on this side of the bracket?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:44pm On May 01
Dembele has to do better there

Crazy how there's been only one goal in this game. There's been chances galore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On May 01
Omoh

See chances missed

The players go shame to watch the highlights
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:45pm On May 01
Leyqute:

There’s nothing Jehovah cannot do grin

I get ,but no be fit where Dortmund Porto benfica Dey ,dem get the funds but they will rather take it to get 3 new cheap players with good potentials
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:47pm On May 01
Brilliant again from Sancho. Brandt and Reus should be doing better, especially Brandt. Kudos to Maequinhos for the block
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On May 01
See that block by Marquinhos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

What happened to Mourinho Cuntay that you used to scream about? When will they get a job

grin grin grin grin cheesy

So, you are ashamed to call Fraudiola now.

Good that you have come to Finally realize what we've been telling you about Fraudiola. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On May 01
raumdeuter:
Omoh

See chances missed

The players go shame to watch the highlights

As in eh

The game has gone wild, no control whatsoever. Chances dey waste upandan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On May 01
airmark:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

So, you are ashamed to call Fraudiola now.

Good that you have come to Finally realize what we've been telling you about Fraudiola. grin

What have you been telling?

What do you need to tell about a coach who won 2 trebles

If you add the trebles won by all the coaches you hyped they are still behind him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On May 01
BlueMann:

As in eh

The game has gone wild, no control whatsoever. Chances dey waste upandan

Anyone that concede at this point will blame themselves

Make dem go settle scores for Paris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

I get ,but no be fit where Dortmund Porto benfica Dey ,dem get the funds but they will rather take it to get 3 new cheap players with good potentials

Barca will buy him don’t worry. You guys desperately need a LWF. And he can play right wing too in case Raphinha and Jeremiah get injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:56pm On May 01
Sancho that looked finished at Manchester United. I'm happy for the young lad!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:57pm On May 01
Leyqute:

Barca will buy him don’t worry. You guys desperately need a LWF. And he can play right wing too in case Raphinha and Jeremiah get injured.

I'll take him, he's good. United almost destroyed his career!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:58pm On May 01
Leyqute:

We don’t have money to buy sancho ,we can only take him on loan like Joao felix

Sancho is your player and he is good ,as a Man U fan pray ETH leaves your club so you will see the real sancho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:59pm On May 01
Dortmund have one foot in the final.

Onto Paris for the second leg

A thoroughly enjoyable game. Descended into pure chaos at times. More of the same at the Parc de Princes, please.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:01pm On May 01
Sancho completed 12 out of 17 dribbles. Mendes really hear am (6× dribbled past).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On May 01
BlueMann:
Dortmund have one foot in the final.

Onto Paris for the second leg

A thoroughly enjoyable game. Descended into pure chaos at times. More of the same at the Parc de Princes, please.

I will sacrifice all Barca fans plus whodeyhause to have an all German final ,but I know that wont happen because those celestial guys have another plan .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On May 01
BlueMann:
Sancho completed 12 out of 17 dribbles. Mendes really hear am (6× dribbled past).

God save am ,my boy for too cook am that day if not for the red card changes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:07pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

I will sacrifice all Barca fans plus whodeyhause to have an all German final ,but I know that wont happen because those celestial guys have another plan

Me too. I really wish for an all German final. I want BVB to win it; Reus deserves something tangible with them, plus I'd like for my boy Maatsen to win it. If not, then I wouldn't mind Tuchel winning another and Kane finally breaking his curse.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On May 01
Akpororo is a bigger game player than mbappe when it comes to club level ,but we ain’t ready for this conversation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:11pm On May 01
oliverano:

I'll take him, he's good. United almost destroyed his career!

Madrid abi? Please come and buy him. Original confaam player. He can play CF too. But make haste. Barca might snatch him out of your hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 10:12pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:
Akpororo is a bigger game player than mbappe when it comes to club level ,but we ain’t ready for this conversation

Did not see the club level part but Andrew no be so oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:12pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

We don’t have money to buy sancho ,we can only take him on loan like Joao felix

Sancho is your player and he is good ,as a Man U fan pray ETH leaves your club so you will see the real sancho

What’s wrong with both of them leaving? Oga bring money if you wan buy market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:13pm On May 01
Leyqute:

Madrid abi? Please come and buy him. Original confaam player. He can play CF too. But make haste. Barca might snatch him out of your hands.

grin grin grin grin

Lol....FDJ 🤝 Sancho swap deal. Are you ready?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:14pm On May 01
FergieRaww:

Andrew haba naa...
What game is more bigger than a World Cup final x2 ??

Brazil is not a classy team like France

Let’s compare club football egbon

For national team raphina is better than vini ,but we know the better player .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:15pm On May 01
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Lol....FDJ 🤝 Sancho swap deal. Are you ready?

Cash only.

BVB sef wan buy am.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:15pm On May 01
Leyqute:

What’s wrong with both of them leaving? Oga bring money if you wan buy market.

Respect yourself there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:17pm On May 01
Leyqute:

Cash only.

BVB sef wan buy am.

Then broke Barca is out of the picture....

On BVB.. they won't pay more than 30m or may be 40 for him though

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:27pm On May 01
BlueMann:

Me too. I really wish for an all German final. I want BVB to win it; Reus deserves something tangible with them, plus I'd like for my boy Maatsen to win it. If not, then I wouldn't mind Tuchel winning another and Kane finally breaking his curse.

Me I'm all for tuchel going to Wembley and winning it

We made him lose 3 finals there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:38pm On May 01
Hummel's man of the match

Yellow wall they call him in Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:39pm On May 01
🚨 Mauricio Pochettino has said the volume of youngsters at Chelsea has made it harder to guide his players down the right path.

He added that helping young players learn from their mistakes was more difficult when the dressing room is so short on experienced figures.

(@JacobSteinberg) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On May 01
drisham:
Hummel's man of the match

Yellow wall they call him in Germany

Bad belle Raumdeuter won’t like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) (19139) (19140) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), CAPdan21(m), izzou(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.