Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,045 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728668 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) (19270) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:33pm On May 21
This man will destroy this club with this his methods. The three clubs who finished the season well, the coaches all have a say in transfer, also they are in sync with the sporting directors.

How do you employ a coach and not allow him sign his players, imagine telling a coach to turn mudryk to Ronaldo grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:35pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
actually both are euros
Rice €117m
Caicedo €116m

Rice has add ons which due to his performances will be added but not so for Caicedo, Rice fee will go up from €117m to €123m due to UCL qualification and appearances etc.
you fans and boehly are cursed. Arsenal bought rice for less price than caicedo. In one season, rice scored a good number of goals. A 100m player idiot you bought have not mustered a single shot on target. Instead what he does is pass and retain the ball and he call himself a player. Woe betide chelsea. The worst team in europe. Ballzproblemm2 come here. You are the animal that kept overrating these flops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:36pm On May 21
Boehly hear me out

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 7:37pm On May 21
drisham:

We will start rebuilding again.. reason why we've been shit and haven't contested for the league
pochettino is not a coach who knows how to win.
Someone wey lille collect league from him hand at PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:37pm On May 21
BlueMann:
No Sterling or Rashford
dont be stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:39pm On May 21
BlueMann:
Omo wetin dey happen na

My brother

Boehly wants to destroy Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 7:40pm On May 21
fredoooooo:
Glad Eze make that team, boy is a Baller...
Hope them go give Palmer small chance to play o
Anyway team anybody vs England..
Chic2pimp , we go renew our Bad Belle this summer..
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
eze is going nowhere. Cry a river
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:40pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

E just be like you Dey my mind

Abeg oga universe come write epistle with no paragraph and celebrate poch leaving grin

The way he always call Bohely a fake billionaire for failing to sack Poch because of severance package Dey always funny me 😂

I’m sure Oga universe go Dey where he Dey celebrate like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42pm On May 21
Enzo will be starting the next season with his fifth manager in 18 months

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:42pm On May 21
drisham:

Not worried about him leaving
I'm talking of the replacement 🤦🏽‍♂️

The me one quality manager in the market
thought Hansi Flick was quality

Hansi Flick is interested in the Chelsea job. (@cfbayern) #CFC

🚨❗️Mauricio Pochettino left Chelsea over disagreements over transfers and who should be sold. (@NickPurewal)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:44pm On May 21
hensben:
Forget high profile coach as they are not even available. Arteta wasn’t high profile when he took Arsenal job.
And how many years did it take him to get arsenal to where they are ? Will you be willing to accept the result arsenal fans endured before he was able to turn it around?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:45pm On May 21
teeshet:
you fans and boehly are cursed. Arsenal bought rice for less price than caicedo. In one season, rice scored a good number of goals. A 100m player idiot you bought have not mustered a single shot on target. Instead what he does is pass and retain the ball and he call himself a player. Woe betide chelsea. The worst team in europe. Ballzproblemm2 come here. You are the animal that kept overrating these flops
any sensible person would compare Rice and Gallagher because Rice no too play DM like he did for westham na CM role him play. But continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 7:51pm On May 21
This Boehly is not interested in football. Probably wants to turn the team into a TV series or something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:52pm On May 21
This people have already decided the next coach

🚨❗️The next coach must also suit the players, such as Cole Palmer, Chelsea already have in their squad and those they plan to recruit this summer and in forthcoming transfer windows. (@Matt_Law_DT) #CFC

🚨❗️Chelsea want somebody with a possession-based brand of football, who is able to mould their squad into being able to control games and remain defensively stable. (@Matt_Law_DT) #CFC

Wasn't Poch a possession based manager 👀

🚨❗️Paul Winstanley and Laurence Stewart will lead the process to appoint Mauricio Pochettino’s successor and report back to co-controlling owners Behdad Eghbali, Todd Boehly and Jose E Feliciano. (@Matt_Law_DT)

🚨❗️Chelsea want a young manager and are NOT expected to go back to Thomas Tuchel. (@JacobsBen) #CFC

🚨❗️Chelsea and Mauricio Pochettinos strategies did not match. (@JacobsBen) #CFC

Lol na strategies Jacob Ben decide go with

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:53pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
thought Hansi Flick was quality

Hansi Flick is interested in the Chelsea job. (@cfbayern) #CFC

🚨❗️Mauricio Pochettino left Chelsea over disagreements over transfers and who should be sold. (@NickPurewal)
I will take flick though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 7:53pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
any sensible person would compare Rice and Gallagher because Rice no too play DM like he did for westham na CM role him play. But continue.

i swear...i just dey look those two idiot disgracing their football IQ here...compare rice with Gallagher lets check something

Rice is a Central midfielder or a box to box midfi. for arsenal
while caicedo is a defensive midfielder for Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54pm On May 21
The decision makes no sense tbh...

They completely changed the old squad and brought in so many young players from different clubs and leagues who have never played together...

Now expected a new coach to sort everything out and perform magic immediately?

It took him several months to even decide on a lineup with so many new players brought to the squad...

Now that he has finally figured things out and gotten into groove they sacked him?

Honestly, I'm not a Chelsea fan but these last few games was the most confident I've ever been in Chelsea this season...

It was obvious that Poch had finally figured out the team...

And that's when they decided to sack him...

Awful decision

How does this look to any new manager they want to offer the job, when they know they'll be given little time and no stability?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:54pm On May 21
NinjaMetahuman:
I will take flick though.

Laporta should not waste time oh before Chelsea go carry Flick...

We need Flick in Barca abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:54pm On May 21
Pochetinno knew the minimum and promised champions league football, he doesn't get to decide who stays or leaves in the squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:54pm On May 21
I won't be surprised if boehly sells calagher and Co sha.

Man is crazy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:56pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

The way he always call Bohely a fake billionaire for failing to sack Poch because of severance package Dey always funny me 😂

I’m sure Oga universe go Dey where he Dey celebrate like this

🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:56pm On May 21
emmyluizzz:

i swear...i just dey look those two idiot disgracing their football IQ here...compare rice with Gallagher lets check something

Rice is a Central midfielder or a box to box midfi. for arsenal
while caicedo is a defensive midfielder for Chelsea
Rice is better than Gallagher na 😁 but Gallagher tried shall playing box to box effectively isn't easy. Players like Rice and Rodri really do a ton of work.

Honestly it's what I was expecting from Enzo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:57pm On May 21
yep I knew poch was a gonner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:58pm On May 21
NinjaMetahuman:
I won't be surprised if boehly sells calagher and Co sha.

Man is crazy
Poch is sacked, Gallagher will be sold. Same thing they did to Mount. No contract talks yet. They want to use Euros to increase his value.

But it won't be a lose to sell him, because after 51games and playing Euros, D boy might suffer injuries or lose form

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 8:00pm On May 21
Baddestguyp:
The decision makes no sense tbh...

They completely changed the old squad and brought in so many young players from different clubs and leagues who have never played together...

Now expected a new coach to sort everything out and perform magic immediately?

It took him several months to even decide on a lineup with so many new players brought to the squad...

Now that he has finally figured things out and gotten into groove they sacked him?

Honestly, I'm not a Chelsea fan but these last few games was the most confident I've ever been in Chelsea this season...

It was obvious that Poch had finally figured out the team...

And that's when they decided to sack him...

Awful decision

How does this look to any new manager they want to offer the job, when they know they'll be given little time and no stability?

take it from me.. most coaches come to clubs like Chelsea's just for the money and prestige

and remember...poch wasn't sacked...he left by MUTUAL agreement because he wants a say in the selling qnd buying of players which Chelsea owners will not accept

almost same reason tuchel was sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:03pm On May 21
emmyluizzz:

take it from me.. most coaches come to clubs like Chelsea's just for the money and prestige

and remember...poch wasn't sacked...he left by MUTUAL agreement because he wants a say in the selling qnd buying of players which Chelsea owners will not accept

almost same reason tuchel was sacked
tuchel was sacked because he wanted no part in transfers , just coaching, plus daily feedback the owners were asking for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:04pm On May 21
BREAKING: Chelsea’s next manager will be under pressure to deliver UCL Football and compete for trophies. (@Matt_Law_DT) #CFC

compete for UCL and I'm hearing bums like Thomas frank and keiran McKenna

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:04pm On May 21
Baddestguyp:

Laporta should not waste time oh before Chelsea go carry Flick...

We need Flick in Barca abeg
please keep and trust your Xavi and Wonderboy Rogue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:04pm On May 21
rooftops:
This man will destroy this club with this his methods. The three clubs who finished the season well, the coaches all have a say in transfer, also they are in sync with the sporting directors.

How do you employ a coach and not allow him sign his players, imagine telling a coach to turn mudryk to Ronaldo grin

Omo this Boehly na mad man. Ah Roman where you dey cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:04pm On May 21
teeshet:
eze is going nowhere. Cry a river
Who be dis one again? You lost ya mama reason why crying is an hobby in ya house abi...
Oga no be by force to quote people or use a fake account... just bounce

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:05pm On May 21
There are concerns that Sporting Lisbon’s Rúben Amorim does not fit the Chelsea squad’s tactical profile, and interest in Roberto De Zerbi has cooled. (@JacobSteinberg) #CFC

Pochetinno wanted a new long term contract but it was refused and he opted to leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:07pm On May 21
Kieran McKenna is a leading candidate for the #Chelsea job. Other names under consideration include Brentford’s Thomas Frank, Girona’s Míchel and Stuttgart’s Sebastian Hoeness. Vincent Kompany has been described as a 'dark horse'. [via @JacobSteinberg]

Make I talk am, make I tell una who d next coach go be from inside insider 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) (19270) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, WhoDeyHause, onyeomaonyeoma(m), anadozie1, Geld(m), larride(m), Kayyy, TrebleChamp(m), odizeey(m), Shegzdave, wman(m), hensben(m), Ijustwantto and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.