Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532761 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27am On Aug 05, 2016
These 9ja midfielders and strikers are fantastic.

The defence though is a calamity. Its like having 4 Baba Rahmans manning the backline

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:30am On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Next season, I project Chelsea to win the league...Sky bet championship league

And Utd maintain their unambitious status? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 2:30am On Aug 05, 2016
angry angry angry
2 stuuupid teams....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Debroslink:

My guy, you don Lana patapata. Which one be 3 girls dump me?

Brestar, don't mind him ooh. I'm on my annual summer leave, and wanna spend it at Rio in Brazil. Leave all these small boys here and join me for the holiday of two. What sayest thou?

Holiday for two? Don't you have friends? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:39am On Aug 05, 2016
sinizia:
Why do I feel the @Essitien Twitter handle belongs to Ibime? Their hate for the technical director (Emenalo) are similar. grin grin
We all hate Emenalo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 2:39am On Aug 05, 2016
sinizia:

Adelena, I know say one day you go make us proud. grin cheesy

Erm, Ms. BREASTar abi na BREADstar, you'd do well to listen to this advice from this truthful young man that has your best interest at heart. All those names listed up there are perfect friends and role models to get acquainted to, especially that capitalized moniker. He's the best among the equals. Thank me later. cool grin

Funny dude! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Judging from 1st half, Etebo is a jewel. I hope he's really 23 years old. Mikel is a fraud is our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

And Utd maintain their unambitious status? grin

As long as we have Pogba...I can bet we will finish above Chelsea and your Cunte will clear his lockers clear his lockers come ending of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

Bomb? OK Thanks! Its a fact! Oscar ain't a conte-esque type of winger! Conte expects his wingers to be Workaholics! Anyone whose watched Oscar for the past 3 seasons 'd know he can't fit in that position.
if oscar can mark tackle and run to help the defenders when we are out of the ball it's good.. ocar playing CM is fallacy he has not even played 4 matches his entire career as a CM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
Nihilist is married and has given birth to a bouncing boy, anoda one suppose don dey pipeline. Peeps like you, dopejemi(this one broke the heart of a blue babe not long ago), Afrodoc2, Dmcdad are young but bad players best to be avoided.
Old men like Dayo, Ibime, nateevs all have grand kids so would be good to receive advice from shikena.
See gbégé oooooo. Which one I dey get mentions like the number of times olosho dey collect something in a day?

Me wey be semi-virgin na im you dey call player? Hmmmm.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigeria - Japan. 5 - 4? Ki lo de? What happened? Honestly, I didn't watch the match as it was 4AM over here and at that time, my preference was to cuddle up with the beautiful and sexy Mrs... can't blame me, right? cheesy

Heard Etebo was on fire? Is that right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
Nihilist is married and has given birth to a bouncing boy, anoda one suppose don dey pipeline. Peeps like you, dopejemi(this one broke the heart of a blue babe not long ago), Afrodoc2, Dmcdad are young but bad players best to be avoided.
Old men like Dayo, Ibime, nateevs all have grand kids so would be good to receive advice from shikena.

Afrodoc is probably one if the oldest on the sports section.

I had my kid before I got married sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

As long as we have Pogba...I can bet we will finish above Chelsea and your Cunte will clear his lockers clear his lockers come ending of the season

Were you under a Rock or something? last season Pogba scored just 9 goals... You read that? 9!!! and going for £100m that's a massive rip off! he couldn't even perform during the Euros tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
lordfalcao:
the last time he shot, he scored with it.
are u for real? preseason game grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Skimpledawg:

are u for real? preseason game grin
but you just asked when last he shot to save his life grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
sinizia:
Why do I feel the @Essitien Twitter handle belongs to Ibime? Their hate for the technical director (Emenalo) are similar. grin grin
am waiting to know who is sanctioning this deal our own Emenado or Conte grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated. When did y'all turn to bodyguards grin

Madam Brestar if u're going to survive in this section, here's the different category of men/boys u need to know:

Those wey don marry with children sef:
afrodoc2, usbcable, timbros, fbs, lalaboi

Those that are already engaged and should be getting married b4 the end of the year:
Ibime, nateevs, sebod, dahdemola, elampiro

Those wey suppose don marry but still forming player:
Awon Nihilist, dopejemi, raumdeuter, A40, sailorxy, pataki, dmcdad, coded01.
(Be extra careful and prayerful with this group grin)

The gentle, hardworking and Godfearing young men:
Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09, chrisley024
(We are quite many in this category and cant list them all)

Those dat ve been dumped more than 3 times by different girls:
Spy360, hensben, debroslink, keky, ollah1

The drunkards and troublemakers:
edoyad, ipopalomo, kokaneprodigy.
(This last set shouldn't surprise u. They are all Arsenal fans and 12 yrs of mediocrity ll do that to u. Stay away from dem at all costs grin)

Have a splendid evening grin grin

Seriously? Mr Lana o da agba mo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated. When did y'all turn to bodyguards grin

Madam Brestar if u're going to survive in this section, here's the different category of men/boys u need to know:

Those wey don marry with children sef:
afrodoc2, usbcable, timbros, fbs, lalaboi

Those that are already engaged and should be getting married b4 the end of the year:
Ibime, nateevs, sebod, dahdemola, elampiro

Those wey suppose don marry but still forming player:
Awon Nihilist, dopejemi, raumdeuter, A40, sailorxy, pataki, dmcdad, coded01.
(Be extra careful and prayerful with this group grin)

The gentle, hardworking and Godfearing young men:
Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09, chrisley024
(We are quite many in this category and cant list them all)

Those dat ve been dumped more than 3 times by different girls:
Spy360,
hensben, debroslink, keky, ollah1

The drunkards and troublemakers:
edoyad, ipopalomo, kokaneprodigy.
(This last set shouldn't surprise u. They are all Arsenal fans and 12 yrs of mediocrity ll do that to u. Stay away from dem at all costs grin)

Have a splendid evening grin grin

How you take know? You try o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2016
dmcdad:

See gbégé oooooo. Which one I dey get mentions like the number of times olosho dey collect something in a day?

Me wey be semi-virgin na im you dey call player? Hmmmm.cheesy

We both know each other dont we? cheesy

Google: Maxi Lopez, Mauro Icardi, Wanda Nara
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Spy360:

We both know each other dont we? cheesy

Google: Maxi Lopez, Mauro Icardi, Wanda Nara
Both know eachother biti bawo?

I'm a winner (Barça) while you are a ****(Arsenal). So, how we take know eachother? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

Oh I got inspired by Arsenal's Champions League Triumph! .....ouch!! tongue
U were no created this beautiful to be a troll Na.
I believe we can have a good laugh over a table for two. Whatchya say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
Nihilist is married and has given birth to a bouncing boy, anoda one suppose don dey pipeline. Peeps like you, dopejemi( this one broke the heart of a blue babe not long ago ), Afrodoc2, Dmcdad are young but bad players best to be avoided.

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Chestar5:

undecided
Hem is there any problem miss or was i wrong with my statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
Hem is there any problem miss or was i wrong with my statement.

yes u re wrong, very wrong....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Chestar5:

yes u re wrong, very wrong....
ok i take it you dumped his broke ass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
ok i take it you dumped his broke ass.

none of d above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
These fools don bring Black Lives Matter nonsense come UK now... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
lordfalcao:
but you just asked when last he shot to save his life grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Egbon Nihilist, what happened over there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chestar5:

none of d above
*sighs* ok let us take it nothing happened then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
*sighs* ok let us take it nothing happened then.

exactly...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nihilist:
These fools don bring Black Lives Matter nonsense come UK now... undecided
I hope you didnt type this from an All black cafe. Make them no knife you. Besides isn't it like a remembrance anniversary for a police victim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
I dey look these guys
fear anything whose first couple of posts were dropped in the romance section

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.