Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509558 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
mehn,i think say na only me. ask my main man weedtaker,he know how he dey be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Well pogba is a deep lying playmaker, his job is to Curtail counter attacks, keep possession and Boss the midfield. Something he does quite efficiently.

He's worth maybe 60m but still he will boss your chelshit defense tongue

Inconsistent Pogba? Efficient through out the season? C'mon! — I really have some doubts if you watch football games other than the PL. He Must be a hybrid footballer from the Andromeda Galaxy! To Play as a DMF and Destroy Chelsea's defense at the same time grin #Joker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your usernames are similar

She is a CHESTstar

You are a BREASTstar

Or is this coincidence? Only one person can lay claim to that type of name. So we would let pictures judge. Post a picture to convince us you deserve that title more than chestar5

Its Bre-Star
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Chelshit... definitely...

We can't be friends...

Like I Asked to be Friends Mr. AssAnal Fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Better go and come elsewhere muthafacka grin

How dare you... I no fit greet person again?

Which one you come dey do sliding tackle like this?

Na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pataki:
Breadstar, may your Olajumoke never burn.

Forget all these attention seekers. Pataki is the real deal. cool

Egbon Pantaki cheesy with your bald head and 3 Adolescent children? Na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
weedtaker:
u don forget, no biggie,I was the only one laughing the last time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
See as boys just dey cast themselves, on top this same matter?
I need to have an in toto discussion with Brestar to warn her about some of the more uncouth and churlish elements on this forum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

This comment is not lady like at all. You must be a man hiding under a female moniker.

I may be wrong though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Debroslink:

This comment is not lady like at all. You must be a man hiding under a female moniker.

I may be wrong though.

LOL She/he definitely won't be the first or the last....all na banter. Anybody wey wan carry package from this present day NL fit carry load wey pass am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Y'all old men should behave yourselves, stop acting like puppies in love.

Hit the PM or drag yourself to Romance section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

Inconsistent Pogba? Efficient through out the season? C'mon! — I really have some doubts if you watch football games other than the PL. He Must be a hybrid footballer from the Andromeda Galaxy! To Play as a DMF and Destroy Chelsea's defense at the same time grin #Joker

My bad, I meant Boss your midfield...He learnt from Pirlo...ONE OF THE BESTS
Many of his goals are usually long shots so yeah he can still be a pain in the ass tongue

Chelshit_ fans can deny all they want, the fact is with Pogba our Midfield is unstoppable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Papy Djigbolugi has gone to Sunderland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Conte na sabi man,he knwz wat he is doing. Within two weeks conte don bin two emenalo signings. Djiglodgibijibi and rahman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

Don't start what you cant't finish Ooo... just dey go jeje...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Don't start what you cant't finish Ooo... just dey go jeje...
Banters all fun u know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

My bad, I meant Boss your midfield...He learnt from Pirlo...ONE OF THE BESTS
Many of his goals are usually long shots so yeah he can still be a pain in the ass tongue

Chelshit_ fans can deny all they want, the fact is with Pogba our Midfield is unstoppable

I Guess Conte is clueless since he doesn't have idea of who he created and taught for 3 years?? and BTW, Pogba is no pirlo and can never be! he still has a long way to go..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar:

Banters all fun u know?

Nice... A girl that finally understand banter... grin grin grin grin grin

Following thread for a while...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lana1:
Abegi. All this talk of protection is overrated. When did y'all turn to bodyguards grin

Madam Brestar if u're going to survive in this section, here's the different category of men/boys u need to know:

Those wey don marry with children sef:
afrodoc2, usbcable, timbros, fbs, lalaboi

Those that are already engaged and should be getting married b4 the end of the year:
Ibime, nateevs, sebod, dahdemola, elampiro

Those wey suppose don marry but still forming player:
Awon Nihilist, dopejemi, raumdeuter, A40, sailorxy, pataki, dmcdad, coded01.
(Be extra careful and prayerful with this group grin)

The gentle, hardworking and Godfearing young men:
Diggz, chelseafan1, bigkesh, lana1, elrony, sinizia, codedguy1, bykebyke, griffon, homesteady, gbr1, parrotibaba, sod09, chrisley024
(We are quite many in this category and cant list them all)

Those dat ve been dumped more than 3 times by different girls:
Spy360, hensben, debroslink, keky, ollah1

The drunkards and troublemakers:
edoyad, ipopalomo, kokaneprodigy.
(This last set shouldn't surprise u. They are all Arsenal fans and 12 yrs of mediocrity ll do that to u. Stay away from dem at all costs grin)

Have a splendid evening grin grin

Lmaooo.... .i don laugh die, abeg carry diggz and Griffon comot for our group, doz guys go dey Nihilist and Dayo group, dem no be gentle boys kan kan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
elrony:
Hmmmmm.... B.restar howdy?

I cum in peace grin
I want to believe you don't need tissue or else dick off bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmmmm........

See as one babe make this thread trend.....

Lana1, I see wetin u write e o.....! Me be papa with 1son n 2nd baby in less than four months just so u know.. grin

I see raumdeuter dey enquire about tgr breast size......

All the male vultures don mark register for here too....

Make unu bring e money cum 4 here if unu wan say hi to brestar.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Girl way I go convert to Arsenal fan... cool

I just dey look all of una dey waste una time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
pamcode:
I want to believe you don't need tissue or else dick off bro.

Lmao. ...why evils
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Both know eachother biti bawo?

I'm a winner (Barça) while you are a ****(Arsenal). So, how we take know eachother? tongue
We both play tiki tako naa

Nor be you dey pursue that gurl everywhere for NL?

Talk you before I mention her...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brestar you will pay for the number of èrections wey you don cause for chelshit land.

So much conji

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo.... .i don laugh die, abeg carry diggz and Griffon comot for our group, doz guys go dey Nihilist and Dayo group, dem no be gentle boys kan kan cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Let's give credit where it's due to Emenalo. . . that's a cool £5m profit on Djilobolodji.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2016
SMH. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2016
But Conte is like the Boss o..

Lol. Sold Papy just like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2016
Ibime:
Let's give credit where it's due to Emenalo. . . that's a cool £5m profit on Djilobolodji.

You beat me to that. Good business there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2016
These black lives matter protesters in UK need to get a job. Phucking "social workers" and "youth educators".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Ibime:

Egbon, the guy is still a fool!

1 week to PL and we are still starting with the same Set of defenders we finished with Last season.

Why do you care about the £5m profit, so much.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.