Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2016
diggz:
Hmmmmm........
.! Me be papa with 1son n 2nd baby in less than four months just so u know..

Diggz baba. I hail o. You sure say you be chelsea fan sef

All the time Diego Costa and hidden hazard no fit score you dey score hat trick

Why Conte come waste money for bathshuayi when you dey in form like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Don't start what you cant't finish Ooo... just dey go jeje...
I just dey pity the babe, she dey gallivant upandan dey form troll despite getting the free manual on how to survive here.
Even Nairaland mods no dey come here cos na them go tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Spy360:

We both play tiki tako naa

Nor be you dey pursue that gurl everywhere for NL?

Talk you before I mention her...
You don't play tiki taka.tongue

Everywhere on NL? Which girl? Na gold the girl be? cheesy

Na you get time to pursue girls upandan for NL. Me ain't got time. Besides, I am a semi-virgin hence I don't do such.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Na you get time to pursue girls upandan for NL. Me ain't got time. Besides, I am a semi-virgin hence I don't do such.

Hollop Hollop Hollop. . .

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Like seriously? Testrogen ti take over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Seriously Dayo, you know say you no well bah? grin

diggz I hail o..no forget to invite us for naming ceremony o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
lalaboi:

Hollop Hollop Hollop. . .

What is wrong with you people?
Bro calm down! I don't even know what's going on this thread anymore. I just reacted to the mentions I got.

So take am easy, you hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Leyqute:

Like seriously? Testrogen ti take over
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Na the reality be that oooo. Funny, but true.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Conte na sabi man,he knwz wat he is doing.
Within two weeks conte don bin two emenalo signings.
Djiglodgibijibi and rahman.
nateevs:
Papy Djigbolugi has gone to Sunderland.
hands down my favorite football name of all time. cheesy grin
Cracks me up however anyone spells it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2016
We need an official troll DJ for the start of the new season...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2016
iPopAlomo:
We need an official troll DJ for the start of the new season...

i nominate sailorxy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Chestar5:

i nominate sailorxy cheesy
80% of the party will be at his thread this season.....Not a good idea to nominate him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
cheesy Well, 7 days to go.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6

Hey guys,kindly spare a minute of your time and vote for _*fynestboi*_.. Just copy paste *"I vote Fynestboi cc; Nljega"*
Your vote would surely count,.. Thank you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6

Hey guys,kindly spare a minute of your time and vote for _*fynestboi*_.. Just copy paste *"I vote Fynestboi cc; Nljega"*
Your vote would surely count,.. Thank you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2016
bigkesh:

80% of the party will be at his thread this season.....Not a good idea to nominate him

ok uncle tval wont b a bad idea...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo.... .i don laugh die, abeg carry diggz and Griffon comot for our group, doz guys go dey Nihilist and Dayo group, dem no be gentle boys kan kan cheesy

Lol....! u na gentle man all of a sudden too....? warrior like u don turn gentleman Cuz of fine Gurl.... :DD

I see....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Chestar5:

ok uncle tval wont b a bad idea...
very bad idea since 97.5% of the parties will be on his thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

You no go kill person Dayo.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2016
timbros:

Seriously Dayo, you know say you no well bah? grin

diggz I hail o..no forget to invite us for naming ceremony o.

No shakes bruv....! Mos def, I will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who get conte contact make him tell am to sign Danny rose and kalidou koulibaly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
hensben:
Who get conte contact make him tell am to sign Danny rose and kalidou koulibaly.

Hope you know Mr Levy? We go need sell SB to get danny rose from spurs.

Funny enough, you just nailed the exact spots we need to make the remaining signings. A LB and CB with the hope that Costa will be staying to play soccer. We should do just fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
diggz:

Hope you know Mr Levy? We go need sell SB to get danny rose from spurs.

Funny enough, you just nailed the exact spots we need to make the remaining signings. A LB and CB with the hope that Costa will be staying to play soccer. We should do just fine.
I know it will not be easy to sign rose. I hope cfc don't sign lukaku. Why not go for Abumeyang instead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Danny Rose Haba..
Rodriquez of Wolfsburg dey na

The 60m for Lukaku will sign Auba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bimffo:

Egbon, the guy is still a fool!

1 week to PL and we are still starting with the same Set of defenders we finished with Last season.

Why do you care about the £5m profit, so much.?

Bis is an accountant....he's all about that profit and loss. and I think that's another reason he doesn't like Emenalo: Emenalo barely makes profits from his buys and sells
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Scenes when we hijack Mustafi /Rodriguez From Arsenal.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Isco, anyone?

Reporting for duty, first party is happening tomorrow on Manure's thread. I need to show you guys some new skills I just acquired.

Enu n jawaya A.K.A Mourinho. The love story is over.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
bigkesh:
Danny Rose Haba..
Rodriquez of Wolfsburg dey na

The 60m for Lukaku will sign Auba
Danny rose is a better option. Rodrigues will struggle with pace in epl just like baba and Felipe Luis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
diggz:

Lol....! u na gentle man all of a sudden too....? warrior like u don turn gentleman Cuz of fine Gurl.... :DD

I see....... cheesy

Bros, na me gentle pass for ds board o, I don born against cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/74

tval weedtaker bimffo..

pls visit the above thread n vote Fynestboi as mr Nairaland..

Less than 30min to end of contest .
Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Odunharry:
www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/74

tval weedtaker bimffo..

pls visit the above thread n vote Fynestboi as mr Nairaland..

Less than 30min to end of contest .
Thanks
I already voted for someone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Semi virgin?
Were you raped

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.