Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10460174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
How did costa miss that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Skimpledawg:
So that Baba Ibime and Raumdeuter will let him rest finally
No start again abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nihilist:
Defensively though, we're looking admirable. Conte has really drilled the defence well.

Im still not sold at parking the bus against Soton though with scores only 1-0 in the 1st half.

Have you seen that press Nihilist? Those guys can press for the world. I think Conte realises we can easily be out-pressed by them and lose possession to them. Therefore, a low defensive block is the way to go. We are staying solid through the middle and forcing them to wing where Moses and Alonso have been doing their best to kill crosses.

When we do go forward, we attack with intent. We just need to get a second goal and we will get comfortable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

FOr me nothing concern me with what he does in the league , Na till he shows up in big European games like CL knockout

Are u saying when we lose league games, we also shouldn't expect you to come and shout Hidden pius Ikedia bla bla bla?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Costa is really bad in one on one Situations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hazard is happy, life is going on pretty well for him atm....see as e dey dance enter pitch cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
This alonso wey be like ripe plantain. See shot!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Costa my nigga!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Goooaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kayfield: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Diego! Diego! Diego!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
costaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Costa will do plenty weyrey but will eventually score...lol Beautiful goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Gov'nor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Are u saying when we lose league games, we also shouldn't expect you to come and shout Hidden pius Ikedia bla bla bla?

Dominating the league is minimum expected of a decent player, WHat separates top players is what they do in crucial CL games

My hate follows Mourinho so its now in Man Utd

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
How did everyone miss that chance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
WTF is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nihilist:

Thank God, a witness was around to check you.

You were [b]seeking attention that day, by inserting yourself into a conversation that did not involve you [/b]and asking raumdeuter and nateevs to 'ignore Nihilist'

I only pointed out that despite posting a million articles on here, nobody seemed to want to engage you in any form of discourse, which is probably why you attemptrd to attach yourself by force to our convo which such a blatant notice-me post.

As previously pointed out, i was one of the first to commend you for posting articles...but i will check you sharpish if you bé into my lane like a puma canvass.

Now lets focus on the game. grin

For someone who is supposed to be learned, you ought to know that there is nothing such as "private convo" in a public forum.
If you had thought well before posting, you would know that this is a public forum where general ideas are shared, discussed and debated upon.
If you were also adequately literate, enlightened and informed, you would have known that this is a Chelsea fan thread where Chelsea fans discuss ideas about the club and debate sensibly on issues. as such only an ignoramus would see a fans interjection or opinion as "notice me". You were trolling and you had to be called to other. If you have a problem with that, that's your cup of tea.
I would advise you to go and learn further about a public forum.

PS; nice game!! Costa and Hazard, keep flying the blue flag high. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
@donjazet, na mud-crack dey your stomach Abi Wetin? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emaprince:
@donjazet, na mud-crack dey your stomach Abi Wetin? grin grin

I no understand. smiley wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
donjazet:

I no understand. smiley wink
your profile pic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yup, this formation is just about the best fit given these set of players. Nice work by Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Emaprince:
your profile pic

Haha!! wink no evidence of constant hardworking. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ibime:
Yup, this formation is just about the best fit given these set of players. Nice work by Conte.

Absolutely!!!! Conte is really proving to be a bargain. I am highly impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
donjazet:

[s]For someone who is supposed to be learned, you ought to know that there is nothing such as "private convo" in a public forum.
If you had thought well before posting, you would know that this is a public forum where general ideas are shared, discussed and debated upon.
If you were also adequately literate, enlightened and informed, you would have known that this is a Chelsea fan thread where Chelsea fans discuss ideas about the club and debate sensibly on issues. as such only an ignoramus would see a fans interjection or opinion as "notice me". You were trolling and you had to be called to other. If you have a problem with that, that's your cup of tea.
I would advise you to go and learn further about a public forum.

PS; nice game!! Costa and Hazard, keep flying the blue flag high. smiley[/s]

More attention seeking nonsense. Nobody made you the class captain, so nobody expects you to call anybody to order. That day, nateevs quoted me to ask a question, and raumdeuter then joined in the conversation. How can i be trolling when i didnt even start the discuss? This is just a poor excuse to justify your bebeto behaviour.

The fact of the matter is that nobody here us willing to engage in any sort of discussion with you whether public or private, despite posting a gazillion articles a day..mostly because its pretty obvious from your constant copy and paste operations that there is not an original thought to be found in the donjazet medulla. I mean even your username is a ripoff.

You are an attention seeker by nature. If you weren't born a human being, you would have come to this world as a traffic light, such is your appetite to be looked at.

Please gerrahia. Match reports will soon be ready on other blogs. You need to keep your fingers supple for your control-C, control-V duties tonight.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Moses is working very hard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Shout out to Moses. Dude put in an extra shift ejo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bow to lord kante!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Moses is playing fine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
4th Clean sheet in a row, this time against a Soton team that has a 100% goal record a home.

Conte is the best!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Matic-Kante is what a balanced midfield looks like. Something I haven't seen at Chelsea since 2010. Impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.