Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545658 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Ibime:
Matic-Kante is what a balanced midfield looks like. Something I haven't seen at Chelsea since 2010. Impressed.

I just have to admit to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Ibime:

Juve were just warming back into the bigtime after Calciopoli enforced relegation then, besides that was 3-5-2 with a playmaker anchoring - a slightly different ethos.

Same Conte that took this same system with Sunderland and Southampton rejects like Giacherini and Pelle to hold the mighty Die Mannschaft to stalemate over 120 minutes.

Conte used his tactics to dominate a league and get mauled badly in Europe

Whats different here, Let him bring those tactics to Europe and get molested again. He dey play Europe tier 4 teams lets wait till he meets real elite teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

Pep guardiola with his philosophy won 2ucl trophies for barca , but couldn't win 1 ucl table spoon for bayern for 3 years. Availability of perfect players to execute coach's tactics is very essential. I am not surprised you dont know this. You always struggle with basic soccer tips. Expecting a coach to fail because of a negligible past record is the height of stupidity in soccer analysis. Enrique who was almost chased away with nukes from roma, won the ucl trophy in his first season with barca. Apari ramuzaki.

This is the foolishness that you keep peddling around, Who was the coach when Chelsea got murdered by a CL tier 2 teams called Arsenal
Cunttay wins vs some tier4 teams in Europe, he suddenly becomes the next best thing after sliced bread

The same team Conte failed with was what Allegri took to the CL semi, It was the same Bayern who who beat Conte Juve home and away without breaking a sweat that Allegris Juve took to extra time

At least Guardiola got to CL semis with Bayern Maybe if Conte makes 1 CL semi first in his coaching career before you start with your morronic w@nking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Muscles and sons! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Sit tight Mikel was giving interview in ES before West Ham game saying he hopes to play. In the end he couldn't even make bench.

Uncle Emenalo has helped him maintain his London lifestyle for the past 4 years, but now the party is over.

Sit tight Mikel should start finding another club ASAP. No more carrying of parasites.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This is the foolishness that you keep peddling around, Who was the coach when Chelsea got murdered by a CL tier 2 teams called Arsenal
Cunttay wins vs some tier4 teams in Europe, he suddenly becomes the next best thing after sliced bread[/s]

The same team Conte failed with was what Allegri took to the CL semi, It was the same Bayern who who beat Conte Juve home and away without breaking a sweat that Allegris Juve took to extra time
[s]
At least Guardiola got to CL semis with Bayern Maybe if Conte makes 1 CL semi first in his coaching career before you start with your morronic w@nking[/s]

That you wont lie to defend yourself, not on this nairaland. Allegri had vidal, tevez, llorente, morata while conte was struggling with vucinic, Quagliarella, padoin and co. Anyone who believes the same juve players under conte were the same under allegri, should be served capital punishment. Pa ramuzaki iro lo ti pa yin lori yen. grin

raumdeuter:

[s]This is the foolishness that you keep peddling around,[/s] Who was the coach when Chelsea got murdered by a CL tier 2 teams called Arsenal
Cunttay wins vs some tier4 teams in Europe, he suddenly becomes the next best thing after sliced bread

[s]The same team Conte failed with was what Allegri took to the CL semi, It was the same Bayern who who beat Conte Juve home and away without breaking a sweat that Allegris Juve took to extra time

At least Guardiola got to CL semis with Bayern Maybe if Conte makes 1 CL semi first in his coaching career before you start with your morronic w@nking [/s]

Was it the same formation conte used against arsenal, he has been using starting from hull city's match till now? Old age is really affecting you. My grandfather would not reason stvpidly like this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

Was it the same formation conte used against arsenal, he has been using starting from hull city's match till now? Old age is really affecting you. My grandfather would not reason stvpidly like this.

That is no surprise because your grandfather is probably smarter than you. Was Conte's brain offloaded when he played Arsenal. He now managed to beat 4 midtable teams and suddenly you want Barca, You wan play Bayern, you wan play Madrid. You never even try test vs tier 2 teams like Arsenal and City not even Spurs

Like the hen after eating some ants decide its time to fight the fox

You now see why your grandfather wont think like you and would be dissapointed at the foool you grew up to be and most importatly claiming his surname

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is no surprise because your grandfather is probably smarter than you. Was Conte's brain offloaded when he played Arsenal. [s]He now managed to beat 4 midtable teams and suddenly you want Barca, You wan play Bayern, you wan play Madrid. You never even try test vs tier 2 teams like [/s][s]Arsenal and City not even Spurs

Like the hen after eating some ants decide its time to fight the fox

You now see why your grandfather wont think like you and would be dissapointed at the foool you grew up to be and most importatly claiming his surname[/s]

Our appraisal has been on formation 3-4-3 but as usual foolishly you brought arsenal match into the discuss. This is a wrong move, reeks of daftness. The same southampton that pep couldn't win at manchester was annihilated at home by conte, ruining their impressive unbeaten at home runs. Next time argue brilliantly.

raumdeuter:

[s]

So conte had vidal, morata, llorente, evra, tevez while in juve ? You couldn't even wait till november to serve us your usuals cheesy cheesy cheesy Apari ramuzaki

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

That you wont lie to defend yourself, not on this nairaland. Allegri had vidal, tevez, llorente, morata while conte was struggling with vucinic, Quagliarella, padoin and co. Anyone would belives the same juve players under conte were the same under allegri, should be served capital punishment. Pa ramuzaki iro lo ti pa yin lori yen. grin

You are extremely foolish and morronic

Conte had Buffon, Lictsteiner, Barzagli, Bonnuci, Chielini, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez Lloriente when he couldnt make it out of a group and lost to Galatasaray

Allegris starting 11 at the CL finals had most of those players

So whats the difference in the team that Allegri took to the CL finals?

Mumu. Your grandfather might actually slap you for being a disgrace to the family

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

So conte had vidal, morata, llorente, evra, tevez while in juve ? You couldn't even wait till november to serve us your usuals cheesy cheesy cheesy Apari ramuzaki

Of course I knew you would jump and goof as usual. Like I told you, You have the the intelligence of a bedbug. You are so stuppidd you will kill yourself with stupidity soon, and whats amazing is how you are polluting the environment with your foolishness. Imagine another fooll already liked your post thinking you made sense

Of the 5 players you wrote Conte had 3 of them and failed to make a semi final while Allegri took them to the finals at first attempt
The lineup below which Conte couldnt make it out of groups with, That exact same team minus 3 players is what Allegri played Barcelona in the CL finals with

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You are extremely foolish and morronic

Conte had Buffon, Lictsteiner, Barzagli, Bonnuci, Chielini, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez Lloriente when he couldnt make it out of a group and lost to Galatasaray

Allegris starting 11 at the CL finals had most of those players

So whats the difference in the team that Allegri took to the CL finals?

Mumu. Your grandfather might actually slap you for being a disgrace to the family[/s]

Mumu i wanted you to come out of your shells as regards losing to bayern, below was conte's juve vs bayern and allegri's juve vs barcelona in the ucl final. I hope you could see why you could beat conte in the quarter final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Foolish airmark the goofanti

Lets see how he spins out of this. The morron didnt know Vidal Tevez and Lloriente played under Conte. You still wonder why you failed out of every school you attended

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

Mumu i wanted you to come out of your shells as regards losing to bayern, below was conte's juve vs bayern and allegri's juve vs barcelona in the ucl final. I hope you could see why you could beat conte in the quarter final

Fool tell us
airmark:

So conte had [size=18pt]vidal[/size], morata, [size=18pt]llorente[/size], evra, [size=18pt]tevez[/size] while in juve ? You couldn't even wait till november to serve us your usuals cheesy cheesy cheesy Apari ramuzaki

The answer to your question is yes, You fool oponu akinrada
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:
Foolish airmark the goofanti

Lets see how he spins out of this. The morron didnt know Vidal Tevez and Lloriente played under Conte. You still wonder why you failed out of every school you attended

[quote author=raumdeuter post=50641278]

Of the 5 players you wrote Conte had 3 of them and failed to make a semi final while Allegri took them to the finals at first attempt
The lineup below which Conte couldnt make it out of groups with, That exact same team minus 3 players is what Allegri played Barcelona in the CL finals with [quote author=airmark post=50641233]

cheesy

You said the same team, nothing like minus 2 players. Did allegri take a juve team that lost to bayern without tevez , morata, vidal, evra to final of the ucl ? Yes or No? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:
Did allegri take a juve team that lost to bayern without tevez , morata, vidal, evra to final of the ucl ? Yes or No? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are laughing at your foolishness

Did Conte have Vidal, Lloriente, and Tevez while in Juve and failed to make a semi final? Yes or No

The fool probably didnt know that it was only injury that stopped Chellini from playing the CL finals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are laughing at your foolishness

Did Conte have Vidal, Lloriente, and Tevez while in Juve and failed to make a semi final? Yes or No grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I set a bo.oby trap for you. Did Bayern play the same juve team allegri took to the final of the ucl (with vidal, evra, morata, llorenta), yes or no?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:
I set a bo.oby trap for you. Did Bayern play the same juve team allegri took to the final of the ucl (with vidal, evra, morata, llorenta), yes or no?

See foool who didn't know Conte had Vidal Tevez and Lloriente talking about trap, The only trap you should be worried about is your mouth that has shown how dust-filled your skull is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

See foool who didn't know Conte had Vidal Tevez and Lloriente talking about trap, The only trap you should be worried about is your mouth that has shown how dust-filled your skull is

You stated bayern beat the same team allegri took to the final and i have proved you wrong, showing you key players that did n't feature. Once again i just proved to you that if a coach does nt have the materials on ground his tactics will be useless. Thats why i said only injury problems would take away the sparks from this chelsea team. Next time use your brain to reason out things. Pa ramuzaki. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

You said bayern beat the same team allegri took to the final and i have proved you wrong, showing you key players that did n't feature. Once again i just proved to you that if a coach does nt have the materials on ground his tactics will be useless. Thats why i said only injury problems would take away the sparks from this chelsea team. Next time use your brain to reason out things. Pa ramuzaki. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You said

"So conte had vidal, morata, llorente, evra, tevez while in juve ? You couldn't even wait till november to serve us your usuals Apari ramuzaki"

Which is very wrong as usual like you serve us with your follishness

Conte had Lloriente, Vidal and Tevez and still failed to make a single CL semi with Juventus. I have already proven you are a disgrace to your grandfather
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:
Allegri had vidal, tevez, llorente, morata while conte was struggling with vucinic, Quagliarella, padoin and co. Anyone who believes the same juve players under conte were the same under allegri, should be served capital punishment.

See the fool disgracing himself

Of the 11 players who started the CL finals under Allegri, 9 of them were in Juventus under Conte yet Conte couldnt take them to a semi, he even failed to take them beyond group stage in one season crashing out to Fucckingg Galatasaray

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:50am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You said

"So conte had vidal, morata, llorente, evra, tevez while in juve ? You couldn't even wait till november to serve us your usuals Apari ramuzaki"

Which is very wrong as usual like you serve us with your follishness

Conte had Lloriente, Vidal and Tevez and still failed to make a single CL semi with Juventus. I have already proven you are a disgrace to your grandfather[/s]

Pa ramuzaki calm down . I was just playing with your bald head, dont be angry with your guy. My only problem is how the same juventus team that lost to bayern was the same team that got to ucl final. I have shown you the team list of that bayern match i wonder what you smoked to have written this irresponsible line:

raumdeuter:

It was the same Bayern who who beat Conte Juve home and away without breaking a sweat that Allegris Juve took to extra time

Can you show us the team list of this your extra time match and lets compare with conte's juve vs bayern? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 31, 2016
I am not really feeling the Lines of some senile old men...You people should get creative cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Who needs one unrefined wingback when we have moses. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Wait lemme get this straight now, so what Conte is doing for Chelsea presently is not okay for some plastic fans
Am not understanding undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2016
Ever since we maneuvered to a 3-4-3 formation, we've managed to keep a cleansheet in the league so far, we've even gone as far as raping Man.utd and succeeding in hammering Southampton at their home, which Man.city can't boast of doing yet.... and some riffraff will be judging a Coach for no reason, pls what else should Conte do to appease your plastic soul the man has so many sleepless nights trying to figure out how to make Chelsea a better team... pls if you don't like his work goan shove you pumpkin head in a bulls ass, we don't give a shit bout your lame judgment (middle finger) to all plastic fans out there....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2016
airmark:

Pa ramuzaki calm down . I was just playing with your bald head, dont be angry with your guy. My only problem is how the same juventus team that lost to bayern was the same team that got to ucl final. I have shown you the team list of that bayern match i wonder what you smoked to have written this irresponsible line:

You are soo foolish tell us how COnte didnt have Tevez, Vidal and lloriente during his time at Juventus mumu goofantim who is now slapped by facts and is now hiding under the table like a dog who stole meat from pot

airmark:

That you wont lie to defend yourself, not on this nairaland. Allegri had vidal, tevez, llorente, morata while conte was struggling with vucinic, Quagliarella, padoin and co. Anyone who believes the same juve players under conte were the same under allegri, should be served capital punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Bia make Una carry this rubbish comot for here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are soo foolish tell us how COnte didnt have Tevez, Vidal and lloriente during his time at Juventus mumu goofantim who is now slapped by facts and is now hiding under the table like a dog who stole meat from pot

grin

I think you have SOURCED the guy out here.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Donjazet vs Nihilist

Airmark vs Dayo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ CFC fans

Long may this wins continue......
Go CFC....
Go conte...
Go Costa....
Go Hazard....
Go moses.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Oh Lord! All these on a Monday morning, I don laugh tire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
It's definitely too early to say this team can beat the elite teams in Europe but it's also wrong to say conte won't succeed in the Champions League because of his pedigree shocked shocked
Raumdeuter, juve had finished 7th when conte was appointed, they had not been in Europe for four consecutive seasons and Moreso their appearances preceding their eventual demise from Europe was very underwhelming.
As for conte himself, he was making his debut in the Champions League as a manager so he could be forgiven for underwhelming in his first season considering the factors I have earlier accentuated.
For juve to have eventually reached the final immediately conte left is proof that his gradual task of rebuilding juve had been completed.
Many fans and pundits certainly appreciate his efforts in rebuilding juve so it's very unfair to for raumdeuter to call him a failure in Europe but it's will certainly be a grand delusion of the highest order to say this Chelsea can beat Barça or Bayern or any of the elite yet but as a Chelsea fan, I believe we are gradually getting there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), Ballzproblem2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.