Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447530 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

You can say that again... grin

Beautiful football by klopp's team... cheesy

Simply breathtaking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nihilist:

Simply breathtaking

Thank you... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Po-Dabbing-GbaO. Good strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

You no fit chop me na, Even if you chop, I go just ask bimffo to pay you from the one he dey owe me since last yr

Oya stake money Hazard never score 3 CL goals from open play $200 bet

You talk sey make use am for drinks. I don use am. Which money I dey owe you again? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Man u d rape swansea....even menopause ibra d scoee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

You can say that again... grin

Beautiful football by klopp's team... cheesy

And those mu*rtherfuckers at the emirates says they play the best football in the league ... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Someone tell me you watching Liverpool dismantle Watford... shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I know Nihilist is watching though... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:
Someone tell me you watching Liverpool dismantle Watford... shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I know Nihilist is watching though... wink

I have Coutinho and Firmino in my FPL. Of course I'm watching grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
fredoooooo:

And those mu*rtherfuckers at the emirates says they play the best football in the league ... grin

You dey mind them... grin grin

This season go tight oh... Liverpool, Chelsea & Man City for the title... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nihilist:

I have Coutinho and Firmino in my FPL. Of course I'm watching grin

Then you won't regret having them... cheesy

Football is good! cheesy

As for those putting money on Liverpool these days... na na get money pass oh... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
There's a popular saying on NL & the world over;

Tha epl is tha best cos of it's physicality & it's defenders; but how cum, Utd is leading 3-0 convinsingly, Chelsea 5-0 & now Liverpool 5-0
Abeg, @ this rate, the epl is now laliga in disguise

Truth be told, all leagues are different in their own right....none is easy to play in

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

This season go tight oh... Liverpool, Chelsea & Man City for the title... lipsrsealed
All 3 in their rookie or semi sophomore year. Shebi later they would say EPL is this and that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
landinfo:

Tha epl is tha best cos of it's physicality & it's defenders; but how cum, Utd is leading 3-0 convinsingly, Chelsea 5-0 & now Liverpool 5-0

Truth be told, all leagues are different in their own right....none is easy to play in
See sensible EPL fan. Pls you have to keep enlightening apoche cra cra, bobriskyy and other ret@rds

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
My best news thix coming wk would be the triumph of Trump...the betting is also good
I don't hate Clinton but she not only has bad records against her, but I want the feminists worldwide to shut-up for once
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

I like this. Give Hazard the credit when the going is good, blame the mediocre teammates when sh!t hits the fan. When we were pointing out the contributions of Diego Costa (top scorer) and Fabregas (assists leader) everybody was shouting Hazard as if he was the only one on the pitch.

The idea that playing with Kroos, Benzema, Neymar, Modric, Iniesta, Rakitic guarantees anything is a lazy argument to make. The likes of Sanchez, Özil, Fabregas are proof that playing at Barca or Madrid guarantees zilch. Infact you are under mind numbing pressure to produce and standards are higher

It was on this same thread that Chelsea fans gleefully proclaimed 8 players from their team would get into Bayern treble winning XI, The days of MAZACAR et al.

Shey una play negative football reach Atleti? Is their squad better than yours. Did Willian ever get put amongst the elite? The same Willian you are deriding now was your best player last season oh.

This year Costa has been the hitman, other players like Pedro, Kante, Moses are contributing at a high level but as usual its all about Hazard

Anyways never in the history of niggardom has a bad workerman failed to blame his tools

If signing the likes of Kroos or Iniesta guarantees zilch, then why don't recommend signing Ramires and Mikel next season for your team? Sell Alaba and buy Azpilicueta; then play him at left back instead. Sell Costa and Coman and buy Willian.

What is the exact point of that statement? Sanchez scored 47 goals for Barcelona in 3 seasons. It's not like he was a dud. Ozil scored 27 goals in 3 active seasons. Fabregas scored 42 goals in 3 seasons for Barcelona. So what is the point of that statement? That Hazard is not guaranteed to do well in those teams? Do tell me if I am missing something.

What you are doing is the same thing over. Taking apart, what should be a more holistic debate and then taking its individual parts to make arguments that don't hold water.

For instance, in one fell swoop, you are telling me that a Ramires who averages 50% percent pass completion rate against a Toni Kroos makes no difference to forward players. It doesn't matter when Ramires or Mikel plays, Bale and Ronaldo will still score the number of goals they do and reach the heights of success . This is what you are saying. How ridiculous!

So what if Willian was our best player in the league last year? That's another silly argument to use in this instance. Because in another argument, you would be discussing analytically, how senseless it is to not put that season in perspective. Willian scored 4 goals in the league. But now, it seems to fit for purpose. This is despite the fact that rational heads like mine have been calling Willian for what he is for eons - unproductive!

You are asking if we are as negative as Atleti but whenever we faced them, we were always the ones who parked the bus.

Finally, you need to treat each poster differently. What's the point grouping all posters as the same? I am not one of those fans boys who think Kante, Matic, Moses, Costa have not been as instrumental to our seasons as Hazard has been. My post has only attempted to bring to you possible hindrances to players' performance, that get constantly ignored, for the purpose of winning an argument.

If anything, you are the one telling me that it doesn't guarantee anything that you have good players. Why don't you try without good players?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
The football this Liverpool are playing ehn, no be from this world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
landinfo:

Na you get sense pass

If in a weekend Barca Madrid are winning 5-0 you will hear that you cant be scoring for fun in the EPL yet

Yet Chelsea 16 goals in 5 games, 5-0 yesterday Liverpool 6-1 Man Utd 3-0 in first half

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
This season seems to b one of d toughest.... Unlike last season undecided...
Everyone @ d moment frm top 1 -6 re almost a title contender.... For now, we cant say who ll win d league.... Anything can still happen... #COYB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
nateevs:
The football this Liverpool are playing ehn, no be from this world.
Breathtaking! Only fatigue or injuries can obstruct them from the top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
chrisley024:
Breathtaking! Only fatigue or injuries can obstruct them from the top.

Nothing lasts forever, even City were playing like that some weeks ago. Besides what do you expect from teams without midweek European wahala ?
None of the English teams that played UCL last week have gotten 3 points so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chestar5:
This season seems to b one of d toughest.... Unlike last season undecided...
Everyone @ d moment frm top 1 -6 re almost a title contender.... For now, we cant say who ll win d league.... Anything can still happen... #COYB

That's the beauty of epl. We all know the team that will win the german league. real , barca and atm get it locked down in la liga. When stuffs are unpredictable, they become more exciting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

That's the beauty of epl. We all know the team that will win the german league. real , barca and atm get it locked down in la liga. When stuffs are unpredictable, they become more exciting.

True talk , that's why I have never watched a German or Chinese league match for up to 10 minutes in my entire life. It's better to use that time to count ants

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
coded01:

cool cool cool
Chelsea and Liverpool have that Europe advantage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
landinfo:
My best news thix coming wk would be the triumph of Trump...the betting is also good
I don't hate Clinton but she not only has bad records against her, but I want the feminists worldwide to shut-up for once
Buddy, he will lose by 4-5% points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Chai. You don finish me. Aiye trump ma baje ni. cheesy

All work na work my brother. I don dey get pot belly self. smiley

Your hustle will click someday, that's the American dream. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
nateevs:

If signing the likes of Kroos or Iniesta guarantees zilch, then why don't recommend signing Ramires and Mikel next season for your team? Sell Alaba and buy Azpilicueta; then play him at left back instead. Sell Costa and Coman and buy Willian.

What is the exact point of that statement? Sanchez scored 47 goals for Barcelona in 3 seasons. It's not like he was a dud. Ozil scored 27 goals in 3 active seasons. Fabregas scored 42 goals in 3 seasons for Barcelona. So what is the point of that statement? That Hazard is not guaranteed to do well in those teams? Do tell me if I am missing something.

What you are doing is the same thing over. Taking apart, what should be a more holistic debate and then taking its individual parts to make arguments that don't hold water.

For instance, in one fell swoop, you are telling me that a Ramires who averages 50% percent pass completion rate against a Toni Kroos makes no difference to forward players. It doesn't matter when Ramires or Mikel plays, Bale and Ronaldo will still score the number of goals they do and reach the heights of success . This is what you are saying. How ridiculous!

So what if Willian was our best player in the league last year? That's another silly argument to use in this instance. Because in another argument, you would be discussing analytically, how senseless it is to not put that season in perspective. Willian scored 4 goals in the league. But now, it seems to fit for purpose. This is despite the fact that rational heads like mine have been calling Willian for what he is for eons - unproductive!

You are asking if we are as negative as Atleti but whenever we faced them, we were always the ones who park the bus.

Finally, you need to treat each poster differently. What's the point grouping all posters as the same? I am not one of those fans boys who think Kante, Matic, Moses, Costa have not been as instrumental to our seasons as Hazard has been. My post has only attempted to bring to you possible hindrances to players' performance, that get constantly ignored, for the purpose of winning an argument.

If anything, you are the one telling me that it doesn't guarantee anything that you have good players. Why don't you try without good players?
Ramires had his strengths, Mikel was at best a squad player. The idea that Hazard was held back by these guys is total baloney and I'm wondering why you are bringing them up at this juncture. They weren't the key players behind Hazard in his magnum opus season so it is rather dubious of you to mention them. Hazard's inability to shine is not a construct of Mikel and Ramires. Find another excuse

No one has claimed Özil or Sanchez were duds but the stats you uploaded further buttress my point. They produced but their production was deemed insufficient and they were subsequently shipped out! Their replacements have since gone on to do better. Facts

Now if the unproductive Willian can outshine Hazard tell me what would be his fate at Madrid or Barca? Its not bad enough that he was outshined, its how little Willian needed to do to achieve this. You should be very ashamed for even trying to defend that. What does a player that can get outplayed by goddamn Willian want to go and do at Barca or Madrid?

You ninjas are just full of excuses. Its not today sha. When I and others told you Torres was past it you people conjured all kinds of excuses shekpe keeping, lack of MAZACAR and chose to blame everybody but the player involved

You played negative vs Atleti? Whose fault? Look at their squad and look at yours? If a team perceived to be better than the Champions of Europe are playing negative vs Gabi, Juan Fran and co then C'est dommage

Let me add that I am merely stating the prevalent opinion that has been held in the past and what I am seeing right now. What I attribute to you I state explicitly so I don't quite get the rationale of your last sentence

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

thats it, what other football fans ll not understand... Epl is simply d best as far as competition is concerned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chestar5:

thats it, what other football fans ll not understand... Epl is simply d best as far as competition is concerned

My love kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
edoyad:

Nothing lasts forever, even City were playing like that some weeks ago. Besides what do you expect from teams without midweek European wahala ?
None of the English teams that played UCL last week have gotten 3 points so far.
Ya, the reason I mentioned fatigue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
dopeJemi:

My love kiss

Berra gerrahia

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nihilist:

Berra gerrahia

Why body dey pepper you? You never marry? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ibime:

This is his 5th year in top league. That is half of a players career at the top. He left France the same year Debruyne left Belgium.
please, is the ligue 1 not a top league?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, pamcode(m), incredible70(m), CaptainStephen(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.