Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501445 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
nateevs:

It's your understanding of the whole point that was faulty not my intention to show valid reasons supporting my point of view. I also raised a left back issue amongst many others. You don't seem keen on discussing that. You have attacked the outlet that gives your whole point false credence.
Nothing is faulty about my understanding. Your point is what I am merely using against you and it must be working judging by how you are distancing yourself from it. You had attacking full backs who were deemed as defensive liabilities. Combine with a Hazard who doesn't track back what you have is flame on a trail heading for a powder keg

nateevs:

You allowed to change that point pf view to anything. Good players, Star players. However, given that the premise of the debate was that the inclusion of Toni Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Ronaldo, Isco, helps bring out the best in Bale, you are the one saying the rubbish. If you think that this is not the case, ask them to sell Ronaldo, Modric and Kroos and replace them Drinkwater, Emre Can and Slimani; then we see if Bale's productivity will not decline.
At least you now realize good players don't guarantee anything. Now to address your premise. How many CL titles were won prior to his arrival by the bunch of players you listed. Let Ikedia go to Leicester and win EPL with Drinkwater, Fuchs and co since we are being childish

What was Mahrez's production last season playing with these players compared to Hazard who had an all-star ensemble. Abeg jokes on you bruh

nateevs:

Abeg. I don't belong to this school of thought. My school of thought is that rubbish players do more harm than good. In actual fact, statistically, the utilization of the likes Ramires has contributed in total, to more failure than success and such, I don't appreciate these things you try to point in my face.
Whether Ramires is a rubbish player is subject to taste. Even as I detest una rubbish football reach I still respect the contributions of a glue guy like Ramires from time to time. I reiterate his contributions in big matches trump whatever that criminally overrated Hazard, Kante have achieved since joining Chelsea. The laurels are there for all to see and he made his input however irrelevant it might be to you

nateevs:

Again, faulty understanding of the wholesome point, which cannot be attributed to me. There is a difference between asking for Alaba (instead of Azpilicueta) at left back, to assist Hazard in attack (drawing away the constant 3 against 1 marking we constantly see) and asking for 11 attacking players.

This is concentrated megedefegede you are chatting. You think this is fantasy football? How many Alaba's do we have in world football today? Do you think Ribery/Costa do not put in defensive shifts when possession is lost?

When your fullbacks are defensively suspect it is hard to put a forward who doesn't track hard ahead of them. Even Conte knows this and that is why Hidden is central.

nateevs:

No matter how much desire and enerygy Ramires puts into games, he can never match (let alone surpass) the output of Kante - offensively and defensively. I repeat, good players. Right players. Technical players. Offensively and defensively. Not 11 attacking.

That's your faulty understanding at work. Not my own point.
Kante for all I know is also still a local champion. He went to the last Euros and at the first taste of international football he played like an Ebu knockout wey been dey try to make sound but we no hear

The right and technical players would be appraised with titles. Ramires with all his limitations delivered. We would see what Kante achieves

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The difference is that, one of the duo plays in a star studded Barca team that has a wizard as a player....a 5 time Ballon D 'or winner who can easily lift the pressures off him, same can't he said of the other.

Bale and Muller are 2 years older than Hazard, Sanchez is 3 years older.

Barca has won multiple UCL trophies b4 he even dreamt of joining the team, whereas, they team Hazard plays for could just manage to win 1 UCL of their years of existence.

But he won his continental individual awards without that wizard in his team. In fact, he himself was the wizard in his team while winning his continent's player of the year award not once but twice.

So you see, you don't have to be in the best team before you lead your team to glory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The difference is that, one of the duo plays in a star studded Barca team that has a wizard as a player....a 5 time Ballon D 'or winner who can easily lift the pressures off him, same can't he said of the other.

Bale and Muller are 2 years older than Hazard, Sanchez is 3 years older.

Barca has won multiple UCL trophies b4 he even dreamt of joining the team, whereas, they team Hazard plays for could just manage to win 1 UCL of their years of existence.

Did Neymar have Messi with him in Brazil where he is winning COnfed and Olympics or taking them to semi final

Did Neymar have Messi when he was dominating South American football at Santos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

Nothing is faulty about my understanding. Your point is what I am merely using against you and it must be working judging by how you are distancing yourself from it. You had attacking full backs who were deemed as defensive liabilities. Combine with a Hazard who doesn't track back what you have is flame on a trail heading for a powder keg

At least you now realize good players don't guarantee anything. Now to address your premise. How many CL titles were won prior to his arrival by the bunch of players you listed. Let Ikedia go to Leicester and win EPL with Drinkwater, Fuchs and co since we are being childish

What was Mahrez's production last season playing with these players compared to Hazard who had an all-star ensemble. Abeg jokes on you bruh

Whether Ramires is a rubbish player is subject to taste. Even as I detest una rubbish football reach I still respect the contributions of a glue guy like Ramires from time to time. I reiterate his contributions in big matches trump whatever that criminally overrated Hazard, Kante have achieved since joining Chelsea. The laurels are there for all to see and he made his input however irrelevant it might be to you

This is concentrated megedefegede you are chatting. You think this is fantasy football? How many Alaba's do we have in world football today? Do you think Ribery/Costa do not put in defensive shifts when possession is lost?

When your fullbacks are defensively suspect it is hard to put a forward who doesn't track hard ahead of them. Even Conte knows this and that is why Hidden is central.

Kante for all I know is also still a local champion. He went to the last Euros and at the first taste of international football he played like an Ebu knockout wey been dey try to make sound but we no hear

The right and technical players would be appraised with titles. Ramires with all his limitations delivered. We would see what Kante achieves

Kante is a actually a dope.

Without him, that Leicester team wouldn't win zilch nor would Mahrez be in the form he was. Just watch Mahrez's last season highlight, you would notice that he received most of his passes from Kante whose first instinct after winning the ball high up on the pitch is to surge forward and look for Mahrez's runs. The city game is an example..

Basically, Kante transformed a decent Leicester team to a quality team and the fact that Deschamps continually under utilised him in an uncomfortable holding role at the euros doesn't negate the fact that he's a quality player. Conte also did the same at the start of his campaign but he's seen the light.

Anyway, I think I've done enough on this agberos' thread, maybe it's time to leave..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

. I know him as an upright person, who will not fraudulently sit for someone for international exams like one apari once

That's a crime, do you have link, we are willing to investigate this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Debroslink:
When a man United fan places Robben above Neymar, just to overrate Hazard, you know he's a biased fellow.

Robben is one of the main reasons Holland lost the world cup final. Who remembers that one on one situation he wasted against Casillas?

I'm yet to see Neymar flop for Brazil when the ovation is loudest. I remember confederations cup final against Spain. I also remember Olympics final.

However, both Robben and Neymar have delivered UCL trophy for their respective clubs by their overall play especially scoring the decisive goal in the final match.

Until Hazard does what these two have done for club and country, he is NOT in the same level with them.
You lack football knowledge if you think Neymar delivered ucl for Barca. I keep telling you football is not lawn tennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Debroslink:
When a man United fan places Robben above Neymar, just to overrate Hazard, you know he's a biased fellow.

Robben is one of the main reasons Holland lost the world cup final. Who remembers that one on one situation he wasted against Casillas?

I'm yet to see Neymar flop for Brazil when the ovation is loudest. I remember confederations cup final against Spain. I also remember Olympics final.

However, both Robben and Neymar have delivered UCL trophy for their respective clubs by their overall play especially scoring the decisive goal in the final match.

Until Hazard does what these two have done for club and country, he is NOT in the same level with them.
If hazard was a Barcelona player he would've won ucl too by now with a great performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lukaku did his best KdB did his, Hidden was supposed to be the star of the team and flopped

The Olympic gold was what Brazil has been missing in their coffers for over 100yrs and even rested Neymar from Copa for the Olympics and Neymar didnt dissapoint unlike Hazard who was one of the worst players at the world cup
Brazil is a household name in world of football so it is expected they will win trophy anytime soon unlike Belgian national team who are still trying to get there .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2016
hensben:
Brazil is a household name in world of football so it is expected they will win trophy anytime soon unlike Belgian national team who are still trying to get there .

So its the name Brazil that they will line up on the field

for the past 5 yrs and Currently Belgium has better players than Brazil, Yet Neymar was able to take the useless Fred Jo Hulk Oscar etc to achieve while Hazard is so useless with Belgium and cant lead them to win anything

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Debroslink:

But he won his continental individual awards without that wizard in his team. In fact, he himself was the wizard in his team while winning his continent's player of the year award not once but twice.

So you see, you don't have to be in the best team before you lead your team to glory.

Lol, Neymar is just very sensible he opted for Barcelona.
Na anoda story we for dey talk now.
Were you not one of those who rated Pogba ahead of Hazard when he was still at Juve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

for the past 5 yrs and Currently Belgium has better players than Brazil, Yet Neymar was able to take the useless Fred Jo Hulk Oscar etc to achieve while Hazard is so useless with Belgium and cant lead them to win anything

At the Euros, who were the defenders that played for Belgium, can you please post their who scored ratings and line up, Lets see.
Jordan Lukaku and Denayar, just look at their ratings, someone that was meant to assist Hazard on that wing.
Hazard was not even fit for the match, he still tried his best.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Hazard is still a failure at the Euros even with this rating.
Raumdeuter, what have you been smoking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

When did Brazil play Belgium for you to know which is better? FIFA ranking? Lol. I see you as a troll, you might know the game of football but you analyze it with sentiment and hatred which is very bad and a pity.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Out of 20 epl team, only 1 team kept a clean sheet #Cfc

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chestar5:
Out of 20 epl team, only 1 team kept a clean sheet #Cfc
Since we have now formed a solid defensive unit, I really wouldn't feel comfortable with us tampering with it. Let zouma just keep playing with the under21s for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
donjazet:

Since we have now formed a solid defensive unit, I really wouldn't feel comfortable with us tampering with it. Let zouma just keep playing with the under21s for now.

Completely agree.

Zouma always looked uncomfortable with the ball at his feet in my opinion, so I'm not sure if he is entirely suited to playing the ball out from the back like the current back 3 do.

There's no need rush him back though. A few minutes here and there till Conte can truly assess him. Hopefully he can adapt successfully to this formation because I still want Cahill gone for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
I also want cahill gone too. I wanted moses out of this team as well, but i'm a changed man for now.

With this new formation, the current 1st eleven are putting in great work. They haven't conceded any goal yet. No silly mistakes(shout out to cahill). Everyone tagged Pedro a headless chicken but dude is making us eat our words.

We were praying for terry's quick recovery so he can rescue us from the hands of blunder-prone Cahill but now we are calm and keeping faith in the man that twice cost us points.

I just don't want any interruption yet until things start falling apart. Willy willy, john Terry, fabregas, zouma etc etc should calmly stay glued to the bench, watch the new first team and learn better football cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
hensben:
When did Brazil play Belgium for you to know which is better? FIFA ranking? Lol. I see you as a troll, you might know the game of football but you analyze it with sentiment and hatred which is very bad and a pity.
Does France need to play Ecuador before you know which one has better players?
Look at the quality of players Belgium have and compare it to Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Hazard is still a failure at the Euros even with this rating.
Rumdeuter, what have you been smoking.

Belgium had a better team than most teams to the Euros your Hidden Ikedia failed to take his team beyond ordinary Wales. They couldt even make the semi

He failed at the world cup, He failed in the CL. The only place Hidden can claim to be sucessful is in the local league just like Vardy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Let the winning streak continue cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Emaprince:
I also want cahill gone too. I wanted moses out of this team as well, but i'm a changed man for now.

With this new formation, the current 1st eleven are putting in great work. They haven't conceded any goal yet. No silly mistakes(shout out to cahill). Everyone tagged Pedro a headless chicken but dude is making us eat our words.

I just don't want any interruption yet until things start falling apart. Willy willy, john Terry, fabregas, zouma etc etc should calmly stay glued to the bench, watch the new first team and learn better football cheesy

I don't even think anyone who is currently on that bench will have anything to complain about since its benefiting the team as a whole.
Fabregas surely has little to complain about. He is very good with the ball but utterly rubbish without it, he can't tackle or mark, he is very slow, he has never been a hard worker and this formation is one that demands enough stamina, strength and hardwork from the midfielders. You need hustlers in the middle not one that will just be waiting for the ball.
As for willan, it seems conte realizes that he needs better output in terms of goals and assists. Willan will hustle for the ball from our midfield down to opponents 18yard box only to look clueless in front of goal, however it's good as he is with us as he gives very good cover for Moses and Pedro. I somehow sympathize with batshuayi, he looks very promising but he definitely needs to understand that if he remains with us, he will be second fiddle for quite a while.
In all, #KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Belgium had a better team than most teams to the Euros your Hidden Ikedia failed to take his team beyond ordinary Wales. They couldt even make the semi

He failed at the world cup, He failed in the CL. The only place Hidden can claim to be sucessful is in the local league just like Vardy

That's how he will keep repeating this Nursery school rhymes like a programmed robot.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:
That's how he will keep repeating this Nursery school rhymes like a programmed robot.

Nothing wrong with repeating the truth which is Hidden Hazard is a Local champion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Willian's mother should rest in real and perfect peace. The woman showed us the way. She showed us the light. grin

Pedro can be utterly useless sometimes, but when it comes to goals and being direct, he shïts on Willian.

Even in work rate, I still prefer him to Willy. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Diademk07 , Chelseafan1 and Hensben what can y'all say about this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:
If you don't know hazard has been used as LMF in 4-2-3-1 formation all this years and you expect him to be scoring goals for fun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
hensben:
If you don't know hazard has been used as LMF in 4-2-3-1 formation all this years and you expect him to be scoring goals for fun.

Oh yea that's true.. But as a midfielder, you should have loads of assists in your record.. How come Neymar still has more assists than Hazard?(overall career).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Did you realise some of Neymar's international goals were in Brazil friendly matches against lot of shite arab teams such as iran, uae etc and when he was at Santo? Abegi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Oh yea that's true.. But as a midfielder, you should have loads of assists in your record.. How come Neymar still has more assists than Hazard?(overall career).
How come iniesta doesn't have load of assist? Epl is different from la Liga bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
hensben:
How come iniesta doesn't have load of assist? Epl is different from la Liga bros.

How about Champions league? Neymar has the highest number of assist..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:

How about Champions league? Neymar has the highest number of assist..
Playing for Barcelona stat is not always the problem and Neymar is one of the beneficiaries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Diademk07: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Expected to have load of assists in Mourinho/Di matteo's negative tactic? Why don't you check his Liile's assist stats? His Lille assist/goals shows he was allowed more free role..

Also, wingers/ wide midfielders are not expected to rack up plenty of assists. You won't be surprised to see a winger getting praised for having 9 assists throughout the whole season because they're expected to do much more on the wings compared to no 10, SS, or wide forwards who have no problem racking up load of assists because they are afforded lot of free movement and are closer to the attack/final third as opposed to the true wingers/midfielders who often starts their move from the defensive half most of the time which is much more worse in a conservative negative teams such as the Chelsea team under Mourinho!

Lastly, Hazard didn't have the luxury of Suarez and Messi in front of him to turn every simple pass to goals!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.