Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540558 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bi0nics: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You see say when he was arguing about Terry carrying Chelsea he sef know whatsup. Terry na just figurehead

Ibime listed 5 members of that Chelsea team ahead of Terry. Me go even include Cashley, Carvalho Essien ahead of Terry

In realistic terms Terry would only be better that the right back Ferreira or Bosingwa

You geh serious beef with JT ooo

He collect your wife?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

You see say when he was arguing about Terry carrying Chelsea he sef know whatsup. Terry na just figurehead

Ibime listed 5 members of that Chelsea team ahead of Terry. Me go even include Cashley, Carvalho Essien ahead of Terry

In realistic terms Terry would only be better that the right back Ferreira or Bosingwa

JT is the only defender on my list, which just means I place more emphasis on midfielders and forwards.

If we list Bayern best 11 players in the last 3 years, Boateng would not make top 11.

I lie?

Kroos, Muller, Lahm, Neuer, Schweini, Robben, Alaba, Ribery, Lewandowski, Alonso, Vidal.

While JT made my Chelsea top 7 of ALL TIME, Boateng won't make top 10 of the last 3 years only.

If Javi Martinez and Thiago had stayed fit, they would also be more important.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:
JT is the only defender on my list, which just means I place more emphasis on midfielders and forwards.

If we list Bayern best 11 players in the last 3 years, Boateng would not make top 11.

I lie?

Kroos, Muller, Lahm, Neuer, Schweini, Robben, Alaba, Ribery, Lewandowski, Alonso, Vidal.

While JT made my Chelsea top 7 of ALL TIME, Boateng won't make top 10 of the last 3 years only.

If Javi Martinez and Thiago had stayed fit, they would also be more important.

Bayern top 7 for the past 3yrs will have Robben Lahm Neuer, Boateng Muller Alaba Ribery, Schweini

Input into Bayern of the past 3yrs there is no way Kroos Alonso will make it, Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Kroos, Alonso, Lewandoski. Ribery will be doubtful as he has missed most of the past 3 yrs, Same with Schweini
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:46am On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Bayern top 7 for the past 3yrs will have Robben Lahm Neuer, Boateng Muller Alaba Ribery, Schweini

Input into Bayern of the past 3yrs there is no way Kroos Alonso will make it, [/s]Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Kroos, Alonso, Lewandoski. Ribery will be doubtful as he has missed most of the past 3 yrs, Same with Schweini

No input from lewandowski for which treble? cheesy Apari buruku. Highest goal scorer for bayern in bundelsiga triumph with 30 goals. he scored one of the penalties in your dfb pokal victory. In the super cup, that boathand didnt play, lewandowski played. So you needed to relegate him to put your stvpid defender. The world top goal scorer for 2015. Your bald head there. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ArrowAssassin1(m): 3:20am On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

No input from lewandowski for which treble? cheesy Apari buruku. Highest goal scorer for bayern in bundelsiga triumph with 30 goals. he scored one of the penalties in your dfb pokal victory. In the super cup, that boathand didnt play, lewandowski played. So you needed to relegate him to put your stvpid defender. The world top goal scorer for 2015. Your bald head there. cheesy

Lewandolski was still in Dortmud whem Bayern won treble, Owine. How you take dey watch your match?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

You see the foolishness we are talking about. You in your impeccable stupiditty saw Lewandoski make input for Bayern when we won the treble? This is why you are regardded as the most morronicc poster on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2016
ArrowAssassin1:
Lewandolski was still in Dortmud whem Bayern won treble, Owine. How you take dey watch your match?

Thats why he is noted to be the most foolish poster and someone even liked the post

Bayern won treble in 2012/2013 Lewandoski joined in 2014/15 seasons later but the daft lab rat saw lewandoski in Bayern colours

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

You are so dumb and idiotïc grin
You don't even know what makes up a Treble!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:

Nobody places above Lampard for me.

Lampard, Drogba, Makelele, Zola, Cech, Ballack and Terry are my favourite legends, in that order.
Yeah, Lamps shoulda been NO 1 but due to the fact that Terry is BLUE right from academy and possibly retiring with us, you can't place no one above him. His longevity, hardworks, loyalty etc makes him stand out.

Back in the days, my Manure fans friends used to hate on him die. They claimed he plays as if his father is the owner of Chelsea. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Drogba is my favourite Chelsea player ever.

Lampard was an amazing player but a bit of a pussy on the pitch.

Drogba was just a thoroughbred all round cvnt. The dives, the fake injuries, the aggressive body checks, the slap to vidic's face, the knee to vidics face...etc

As a bit of a cvnt myself, I greatly appreciate cuntish behaviour on the pitch.

Drogba forever.

Diego Costa is looking like he might assume the mantle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Drogba was just a thoroughbred all round cvnt. The dives, the fake injuries, the aggressive body checks, the slap to vidic's face, the knee to vidics face...etc

Drogba forever.

Cvnt! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Drogba forever.

Lmao..
not forgetting he always turns up at finals more often than not..
DD11
Cornth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Drogba forever.

Lmao..
DD11
Cornt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Drogba forever.

You Cvnt! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Khaytunechi:

Lmao..
DD11
Cornt
lalaboi:

Cvnt! grin
nateevs:

You Cvnt! grin
From the streets of Abidjan.
Who do you think brought you the premier league, the champions league, and the group that said Muthaphuck Messi?
And when your team ain't doing to good, who's the man they told you to go see?

DROGBIZZLE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Its a phucking disgrace!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Actually longevity is a very important criteria in the making of a legend. Of the seven players Ibime mentioned, Terry has lasted the long in Chelsea. And not just as a squad player but a core member of the club. The skipper. His contribution to the Chelsea cause is legendary. Not only is he a defensive stalwart but he does his business in the opponent's goal post too.

Think of Maldini and AC Milan, Totti and Roma, Gerrard and Liverpool, King and Tottenham....they all are legends and they have one thing in common with Terry: one club player (MLS doesn't count. Gerrard went there to retire).

Terry plays with strong passion for Chelsea. Even when he was deemed past his best and was benched, he took it with calm. He never complained. Next season, he played every single minute in a title winning campaign. That's what legends are made of.

I won't have Cech in my list of Chelsea legends. Yes he is arguably they best goalkeeper ever in Chelsea, but for the fact he signed for out direct rivals spoilt everything he has done.

Lampard can be excused because he didn't sign for Man City. It was circumstances beyond his control that landed him in City. I don't believe he would have signed for City if they had come directly for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

Wau. Bros u need to chill.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Only God knows what Terry could have possibly done to you to deserve these incessant bashing. smiley Kilode??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:
Its a phucking disgrace!!!! grin

The most painful, heartbreaking and annoying game I have ever watched as a Chelsea fan shocked embarassed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2016
timbros:

I won't have Cech in my list of Chelsea legends. Yes he is arguably they best goalkeeper ever in Chelsea, but for the fact he signed for out direct rivals spoilt everything he has done.

If Cech likes, he can sign for a club called PhuckChelsea FC. He would remain a legend.

What he did in UCL semi-final, final and Europa final vs Benfica would make him a legend forever.

The nigga even saved Robben penalty in extra time!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Lamps wasn't offered any new deal bcuz of uber useless players like oscar so he moved on. Cech was relegated to the background for the fvcking ungrateful belgian not becuz the later was better than him or becuz cech started messing up or something. Yet ,we expect someone of his calibre to stay glued to the bench and be happy with it becuz he loves CFC and wants to be loyal or a legend to certain class of individuals......

Cech n Lamps are CFC legends....! No stories n No long tin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lampard is a Chelsea legend. Doesn't matter what any Nigerian here thinks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
diggz:
Lamps wasn't offered any new deal bcuz of uber useless players like oscar so he moved on. Cech was relegated to the background for the fvcking ungrateful belgian not becuz the later was better than him or becuz cech started messing up or something. Yet ,we expect someone of his calibre to stay glued to the bench and be happy with it becuz he loves CFC and wants to be loyal or a legend to certain class of individuals......

Cech n Lamps are CFC legends....! No stories n No long tin.

Cech has got his priorities right. His kids were settled in school in UK and he couldn't uproot them to another country at that age. Family loyalty comes before club loyalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You see the foolishness we are talking about. You in your impeccable stupiditty saw Lewandoski make input for Bayern when we won the treble? This is why you are regardded as the most morronicc poster on this forum[/s]

Did you win treble in the last 3 years? why did you expect lewandowski to win treble in the last 3 years that ibime referred to ? Below is ibime's post that you replied to . Apari olori gbagungbagun, use your brain.

Ibime:

I lie?

You think i am f00lish like you.

homesteady:

[s]You are so dumb and idiotïc grin
You don't even know what makes up a Treble![/s]

See this one, i asked dayo what treble he expected lewa to win in the last 3 years, when bayern didnt win any. So highlighting lewa's achievements last year in every cup won, meant i was referring to treble? I dont know why barca has a large number of stvpid fans. I proved that lewa was more crucial to all silverwares won than boathand. Your wack reasoning has restricted you to the confinement of your 2x2 room. Hence , your moniker, homesteady.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:

Cech has got his priorities right. His kids were settled in school in UK and he couldn't uproot them to another country at that age. Family loyalty comes before club loyalty.

Asides that, loyalty should be reciprocal. I don't see any reason why the players should be committed and loyal to the club when the club is not to them. The treatment they gave cech and lamps was totally disrespectful...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
diggz:

Asides that, loyalty should be reciprocal. I don't see any reason why the players should be committed and loyal to the club when the club is not to them. The treatment they gave cech and lamps was totally disrespectful...

There is nothing like loyalty from a player to any club or vice versa.

Football is just a job to footballers nothing more. The emotional connections are for the fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

Your wack reasoning has restricted you to the confinement of your 2x2 room. Hence , your moniker, homesteady.

Man down!! I repeat...Man down!

Afrodoc - kindly send in an ambulance immediately!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

Did you win treble in the last 3 years? why did you expect lewandowski to win treble in the last 3 years that ibime referred to ? Below is ibime's post that you replied to . Apari olori gbagungbagun, use your brain.

See this one, i asked dayo what treble he expected lewa to win in the last 3 years, when bayern didnt win any. So highlighting lewa's achievements last year in every cup won, meant i was referring to treble? I dont know why barca has a large number of stvpid fans. I proved that lewa was more crucial to all silverwares won than boathand. Your wack reasoning has restricted you to the confinement of your 2x2 room. Hence , your moniker, homesteady.

Damn! This Airhead, you're so slow, Sloths move at a faster pace than your Brain!
When did Bayern win their Treble? Wasn't it in 2013?

I don't really blame you, when normal children were fed with Cerelac, you were been fed With Cerumen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
homesteady:

[s]Damn! This Airhead, you're so slow, Sloths move at a faster pace than your Brain!
When did Bayern win their Treble? Wasn't it in 2013?

I don't really blame you, when normal children were fed with Cerelac, you were been fed With Cerumen. [/s]

2013/2014, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 . Those are the last 3 seasons, did bayern win treble in any of these seasons? Just remain where you are, your are not sensible to engage in stuffs outside of your domain. I expected bykebyke to have tied you down , with chain around your neck.

AdisaOwala:

Man down!! I repeat...Man down!
Afrodoc - kindly send in an ambulance immediately!!

That was how one of them jumped in and got flogged yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

@the last sentence, my guy you get mouth oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), BlueAngel444, User09, PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.