Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545651 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

2013/2014, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 . Those are the last 3 seasons, did bayern win treble in any of these seasons? Just remain where you are, your are not sensible to engage in stuffs outside of your domain. I expected bykebyke to have tied you down , with chain around your neck.

That was how one of them jumped in and got flogged yesterday.

I thought you wanted to free yourself from the hole you entered by clinging to unnecessary details?
Is season the same thing as year?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:

Cech has got his priorities right. His kids were settled in school in UK and he couldn't uproot them to another country at that age. Family loyalty comes before club loyalty.

Casillas has family too..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
timbros:
Actually longevity is a very important criteria in the making of a legend. Of the seven players Ibime mentioned, Terry has lasted the long in Chelsea. And not just as a squad player but a core member of the club. The skipper. His contribution to the Chelsea cause is legendary. Not only is he a defensive stalwart but he does his business in the opponent's goal post too.

Think of Maldini and AC Milan, Totti and Roma, Gerrard and Liverpool, King and Tottenham....they all are legends and they have one thing in common with Terry: one club player (MLS doesn't count. Gerrard went there to retire).

Terry plays with strong passion for Chelsea. Even when he was deemed past his best and was benched, he took it with calm. He never complained. Next season, he played every single minute in a title winning campaign. That's what legends are made of.

I won't have Cech in my list of Chelsea legends. Yes he is arguably they best goalkeeper ever in Chelsea, but for the fact he signed for out direct rivals spoilt everything he has done.

Lampard can be excused because he didn't sign for Man City. It was circumstances beyond his control that landed him in City. I don't believe he would have signed for City if they had come directly for him.

Longevity only counts when you are actually useful and putting in performance on the field. Ronaldo spent maybe 5-6yrin Man Utd yet would be remembered as the best player of their past 30yrs

Playing with passion when you have no talent is useless also. Terry was the classical hand luggage. Adds nothing significant on the field. When he misses games the team does better and win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

Did you win treble in the last 3 years? why did you expect lewandowski to win treble in the last 3 years that ibime referred to ? Below is ibime's post that you replied to . Apari olori gbagungbagun, use your brain.

Foolishness is deep into you thats why you wouldnt know Bayern won the treble in 2013. 3yrs ago. You foolish airmark now tell us which treble Lewandoski won for Bayern

Dindinrin afofungbemu ori igun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Longevity only counts when you are actually useful and putting in performance on the field. Ronaldo spent maybe 5-6yrin Man Utd yet would be remembered as the best player of their past 30yrs

Playing with passion when you have no talent is useless also. Terry was the classical hand luggage. Adds nothing significant on the field. When he misses games the team does better and win
Now you're sounding childish. I strongly believe 98% of football lovers around the world will disagree with you on this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
homesteady:

I thought you wanted to free yourself from the hole you entered by clinging to unnecessary details?

I think you're the one that doesn't understand the conversation.

Read Dayo's statement again:
raumdeuter:

Input into Bayern of the past 3yrs there is no way Kroos Alonso will make it, Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Kroos, Alonso, Lewandoski.

Neither Alonso nor Lewandowski were eligible to provide any sort of input to the treble win, which is what Airmark was asking here:

airmark:

No input from lewandowski for which treble?

How can you say bayern won the treble with little to no input from Alonso or Lewandowski? Does it make sense to say Barca won the treble with little or no input from Hazard?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
hensben:
Now you're sounding childish. I strongly believe 98% of football lovers around the world will disagree with you on this.

So you think I post here to get acceptance from 98% of people? When I have taken positions that were very unpopular? I dont give a shit about those people you care about. 98% of the world also believe Beckham was one of the best footballers at some point

98% of posters here actually believed Terry had any footballing impact on the field until we brought scrutiny and we are still searching for his input
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

We know you hate Terry, but this your comment C'mon man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Charly Musonda's loan contract in the process of being terminated. What happened? I thought he was having a blast in Spain...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
homesteady:

Thats the reason you should not jump stvpidly into issues you dont have any idea about. The arguement was on lewandowski, he joined bayern in 2014, do you expect him to be part of a trophy won in 2012/2013 season? The treble won in 2013 was concerted efforts started in september 2012.

raumdeuter:

[s]Foolishness is deep into you thats why you wouldnt know Bayern won the treble in 2013. 3yrs ago. You foolish airmark now tell us which treble Lewandoski won for Bayern

Dindinrin afofungbemu ori igun[/s]

You wanted lewandowski to be part of achievement that started in 2012. olori 4 corner. Below is your post once again. Oponu Pa ramuzaki.

raumdeuter:

Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Kroos, Alonso, Lewandoski. Ribery will be doubtful as he has missed most of the past 3 yrs, Same with Schweini

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Neither Alonso nor Lewandowski were eligible to provide any sort of input to the treble win, which is what Airmark was asking here:

How can you say bayern won the treble with little to no input from Alonso or Lewandowski? Does it make sense to say Barca won the treble with little or no input from Hazard?

I think airmark is the morron here as usual. Bayern best achievement in the past 3yrs is winning the CL. Alonso and Lewandoski are currently Bayern players

If someone its trying to overhype the input of Arda Turan and correcting him that Barca won the treble with no input from Arda Turan

Airmark in his infinite stupidity jumped into it without any knowledge whatsoever

E.g Chelsea won the CL with no input from Hazard. Response: No input from Hazard for which CL win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
timbros:
We know you hate Terry, but this your comment C'mon man!

Lampard, Drogba, Cech, Cashley, Essien, Makelele Ballack, Carvalho were all more important than him in Chelsea, he was just a carry on whose only job was to wear the armband. If you wrap the armband on the post or corner flag, you wont be missing anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
timbros:

Casillas has family too..

Did Barcelona bid for Casillas?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

God bless you . cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you think I post here to get acceptance from 98% of people? When I have taken positions that were very unpopular? I dont give a shit about those people you care about. 98% of the world also believe Beckham was one of the best footballers at some point

98% of posters here actually believed Terry had any footballing impact on the field until we brought scrutiny and we are still searching for his input
who is the "we"? You and a40? When una opinion begin count for football matters? I be nor wan laugh. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:

You wanted lewandowski to be part of achievement that started in 2012. olori 4 corner. Below is your post once again. Oponu Pa ramuzaki.

I know you lack understand and you are irreparably dumb. Its no surprised with your empty head that you have no understanding

Bayern greatest achievement for the past 3yrs is winning the treble, Lewandoski has no part in it. so how can he be one of the best in that time frame? You are too foolish to even recognize it yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

E.g Chelsea won the CL with no input from Hazard. Response: No input from Hazard for which CL win?

Only an id.iot would make such statement in the first place. Was anyone expecting input from a player who was in another team? It is a very stvpid statement to make.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
hensben:
who is the "we"? You and a40? When una opinion begin count for football matters? I be nor wan laugh. Lol.

Me I am still searching its close to a month now, show us video evidence of terry good plays in CL finals, World cup semi or Euro cup semi final

Crucial stage of any major tournament

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:
Only an id.iot would make such statement in the first place. Was anyone expecting input from a player who was in another team? It is a very stvpid statement to make.

You are stupidity defined. thats why you have a below zero IQ. The only thing you would actually be useful for is to be sacrificed to the gods of hunger and famine

"Chelsea cant do without Hazard". "We won the CL without Hazard, So why cant we do without him"

You have no logical sense anyway you are retro cranially inverted that you probably look at Mount everest and see Marianas trench

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

I think airmark is the morron here as usual. Bayern best achievement in the past 3yrs is winning the CL. Alonso and Lewandoski are currently Bayern players

If someone its trying to overhype the input of Arda Turan and correcting him that Barca won the treble with no input from Arda Turan

Airmark in his infinite stupidity jumped into it without any knowledge whatsoever

Admit that you goofed egbon.

If Alonso and Lewandowski were in no position to provide any input for the treble win, what is the point of saying that Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Lewandowski?

Saying Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Alonso and Lewandowski is as pointless as saying Leicester won the title with little or no input from Musa.

Even if Bayern's best achievement was in the last 3 years was the treble, this does not even exclude Lewandowski or Alonso from being amongst the best players of the last 3 years, so that excuse is null and void sef.

You goofed Egbon. plain and simple

Hold this L

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Admit that you goofed egbon.

If Alonso and Lewandowski were in no position to provide any input for the treble win, what is the point of saying that Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Lewandowski?

Saying Bayern won the treble with little or no input from Alonso and Lewandowski is as pointless as saying Leicester won the title with little or no input from Musa.

Even if Bayern's best achievement was in the last 3 years was the treble, this does not even exclude Lewandowski or Alonso from being amongst the best players of the last 3 years, so that excuse is null and void sef.

You goofed Egbon. plain and simple

Hold this L

Goofed about what exactly?

Let me hear what you would say? That I probably didnt know Alonso and Lewy were not in Bayern when we won the treble or goof about what gangan ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let me hear what you would say? That I probably didnt know Alonso and Lewy were not in Bayern when we won the treble or goof about what gangan ?

Here you go Egbon...

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:
Here you go Egbon...
You mean you cant defend what you said I goofed about?

Thats some airmark level thinking.. Tell me what I goofed about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Me I am still searching its close to a month now, show us video evidence of terry good plays in CL finals, World cup semi or Euro cup semi final

Crucial stage of any major tournament
This na opata yarn. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
I heard that we are looking at Sanchez.

Roman must not gawk this one at all. If Arsenal don't want to give him the money he wants, we must sign him up strat!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
hensben:
This na opata yarn. Smh

I am not surprised its opata yarns to you. when I tell you Hazard has 2 goals from CL open play all his career you probably think its opata yarns too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Nairaland Lawyers are at it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]

Let me hear what you would say? That I probably didnt know Alonso and Lewy were not in Bayern when we won the treble or goof about what gangan ?[/s]

Dolt, now asking f00lish question. In your attempt to treacherously rubbish lewandowski, you made a f00l of yourself. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Roman must not gawk this one at all. If Arsenal don't want to give him the money he wants, we must sign him up strat!
I dey tell you Bro. I need that guy for next season campaign. One of Pedro or Willian should move ahead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nihilist:

I cant wait to have that boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
airmark:
Dolt, now asking f00lish question. In your attempt to treacherously rubbish lewandowski, you made a f00l of yourself. cheesy

You are extremely foolish anyway. I doubt anyone here is surprised why you have the lowest IQ on this section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ibime:

Did Barcelona bid for Casillas?

Some reports have it that Atletico went for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.