Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535658 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2017
ItGeek:
Nathan Ake looks decent. but playing him as a LCB will reduce the height of our central defence, leaving only Louis as the talk one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
ItGeek:
Nathan Ake looks decent. .

Piss talk
Gullit is a phenomenon
Gullit has everything to be the best in any position we deploy him

We are talking about him as a LCB,don't be fooled.....His ball movement is better than any of our Mfs
Only Kante is a better marker
Fabregas is the only better passer in our MF
And he is a better dribbler than any of them

His performance at Emirates was something else that boy is going places

He can play anywhere, I don't maybe I want him at LWB or LCB for now because I can't decide who I dislike more- Cahill/Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Gari Cahill has done well since we switched to 3-4-3.

Infact he has done well his whole Chelsea career except 2015/16.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2017
bigkesh:

Piss talk
Gullit is a phenomenon
Gullit has everything to be the best in any position we deploy him

We are talking about him as a LCB,don't be fooled.....His ball movement is better than any of our Mfs
Only Kante is a better marker
Fabregas is the only better passer in our MF
And he is a better dribbler than any of them

His performance at Emirates was something else that boy is going places

He can play anywhere, I don't maybe I want him at LWB or LCB for now because I can't decide who I dislike more- Cahill/Alonso
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Howe on Ake- That looks to be the case but it is not 100% finalized

If not for some unfortunate morons that sent Baker to Holland,he might be getting recalled now that we have a manager that believes in the youth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

He has done OK without the ball,terrible with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Tval:
grin grin
Kilo funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
"For Musonda, for Kenedy, this month is important," Conte said at Cobham Training Centre. "They went on loan and it’s important to wait this month [to see] what happens, to evaluate the situation in the right way and then make the solution for the club, for the players above all.

"We know now that if Musonda or Kenedy play one second with us, they can’t go on loan. For this reason it’s important to evaluate. Kenedy is training with us only two weeks, Charly only 10 days.

Tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
bigkesh:

Kilo funny
The resemblance between the two grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nathan Gullit Ake has been recalled
I hope Conte won't want to be so unfortunate to not give him game time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dhellake:

Then why him call am if hin no go use am undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dhellake:

Competition for Alonso, Cahill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
agrovick:

Competition for Alonso, Cahill.

Sure .. Ake is back and i'm looking forward for his Dutch senior call up Instanta ! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dhellake:

when he is not mad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Howe plays attacking football
Musonda/Ake swap would have made perfect sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
bigkesh:
Howe plays attacking football

Musonda/Ake swap would have made perfect sense

Not when senior wingers like Jordon Ibe and Max Gradel can't make Bournemouth 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Premier League fun facts:

Azpilicueta has completed the 3rd highest no of passes in the EPL, NGolo Kante in 6th place.

Nemanja Matic is in 6th place in the assist table with 6 assists

Marcos Alonso is 2nd on the EPL table for distance covered, no 1 for Chelsea running over 12km per game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

Not when senior wingers like Jordon Ibe and Max Gradel can't make Bournemouth 11
Gradel still dey there??

I was thinking of Smith,Stanislas and King

Ibe no be problem

Makes sense then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
John Terry and Kurt Zouma both make their returns to the side following injury, in the Frenchman’s case after 11 months out.
There is plenty of experience in the side selected by Antonio Conte although he does give starts to Michy Batshuayi up front and two Chelsea Academy graduates Nathaniel Chalobah and Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
Peterborough make three changes from their draw at Scunthorpe on Monday. Lee Angol replaces cup-tied Junior Morais up front and Leo Da Silva Lopes and Tom Nichols also come in.
Chelsea:
Begovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Cahill, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Batshuayi, Willian.
Subs: Eduardo, Azpilicueta, Aina, Kante, Moses, Hazard, Diego Costa

Peterborough:
McGee, Smith, Bostwick, Tafazolli, Hughes, Forrester (c), Nichols, Lopes, Maddison, Edwards, Angol.
Subs: Tyler, Taylor, Ball, Inman, Chettle, Binnom-Williams, Samuelsen.

The referee is Kevin Friend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
donjazet:

Chelsea:
Begovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Cahill, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Batshuayi, Willian.

Abeg which formation be this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

exactly. In fact apart of his two errors that led to goal, he is looking like the Cahill of 2012 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

Marcos Alonso is 2nd on the EPL table for distance covered, no 1 for Chelsea running over 12km per game.
Wonders!!!

Ibime:

Is That the line up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

we re playing in the 3-5-2 formation. Batshuayi and Pedro as strikers, ivanovic as RWB william as LWB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:
Premier League fun facts:

Kennedy and baba rahman fan boys will not see this ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ake my guy his back, hope he do get enough playing time, and the way he have been scoring for bourmt hope him go fit they add some goal at least every 2 match one goal at least won't be bad oh
i wish him well in his return

those who dey criticise us say we too dey loan players out

contour, moses now Ake, these where product of our loan out players and them improve well

so we may not be spending big this January window, calling back Ake at least save us some signing fee

selling Lukaku last season after he came back from loan in everton made us some money so #CFC policy on buy and loan players is working for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibime:

Normal 343
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Terry!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
This defense don dey mumu oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
love the way pedro dey get goals this season, he has become a key player for the blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
donjazet:

Normal 343
3-5-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Baaaaaaaaatmaaaaaan!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Can pedro stop running for one sec ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), FergieRaww(m), BlueRayDick, codeb(m), Ibunkun1(m), Lana1(m), Itsrm(m), ucsquare(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.