Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536260 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

My friend I didn't start this conversation. Someone asked me a question and you jumped in like Commando. I prefer to compare Eunuch Iniesta to his mates like John Terry and Sergio Ramos, not Rogerio Ceni who I know is an anomaly with buckets of goals that can even compare with some strikers. If you are talking around the 50 goal mark, that is Iniestas playground, not 100+ mark. But thanks to Elrony for bringing the matter up. Now, not only do we have John Terry and Sergio Ramos to compare to the eunuch, we also have goalkeepers like Jorge Campos and Luis Chilavert. If it pain you, go and die like widows in Edo State.

Pius Campos Chilavert Iniesta.

Your logic is pure Retardness at its finest form...Rogero Ceni scored all his goals from Free kicks and Penalties...He was the designated Set piece taker playing at Sao Paulo, a Brazilian team.

Jorge Campos fun fact: He played as striker when he was 2ND choice goalkeeper and was frequently deployed as a Striker throughout his career in the Freaking Mexican League.

You want to compare South American leagues to European Leagues?...You need to go on a Diet plan because It appears Fat is overtaking the brain cells in your skull.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

Thats why I'm telling you the 65 includes his 10 Barcelona B goals scored in Segunda B which is a regional mostly youth league.

As a sense check, they only gave him 108 assists. I know he has about 25 assists for Spain, so are you telling me he only has circa 80 assists for Barca? I know his Barca assist is around the 100 mark, so that is proof that the data set used is Barca only
It is clearly stated on Wikipedia that he only scored 5 goals for Barcelona B! grin grin

I gave you a breakdown of his 55 goals for Barcelona and you still asking questions!
How many goals did he score for Spain?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

If you like you can call Iniesta a better central midfielder. As AM, he is not better than anyone.

That's the crux in a productivity context,when compared to top AM's like big Frank in terms of output.

I don't know why this is dragging on like this..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Brightwood:

Your logic is pure Retardness at its finest form...Rogero Ceni scored all his goals from Free kicks and Penalties...He was the designated Set piece taker playing at Sao Paulo, a Brazilian team.

Jorge Campos fun fact: He played as striker when he was 2ND choice goalkeeper and was frequently deployed as a Striker throughout his career in the Freaking Mexican League.

You want to compare South American leagues to European Leagues?...You need to go on a Diet plan because It appears Fat is overtaking the brain cells in your skull.

Commando grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
dyabman:
Iniesta is a wizard ! cool

Which type?....grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Godstraight:
fabregas has more goals and assist na isnt that the yardstick we are using?so you don shift post go central midfield I thought you said the don was unproductive?

I talked about AM cos that's the position I saw Iniesta in until the last 2 years. Iniesta is not a better AM than anyone including Fabregas, unless the definition of AM has changed.

As a CM, he is better because Fabregas plays CM also and struggles with the pace of midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
elrony:

Which type?....grin

A Football Wizard cheesy ..To me he is simply the signature of football cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
homesteady:

It is clearly stated on Wikipedia that he only scored 5 goals for Barcelona B! grin grin

I gave you a breakdown of his 55 goals for Barcelona and you still asking questions!
How many goals did he score for Spain?

If you are right and he only has 108 assists for Spain and Barca combined, then he is even more unproductive than I thought!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime check the FIFA eleven
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
dyabman:

A Football Wizard cheesy ..To me he is simply the signature of football cool

Please be explicit in a brief context. Thanks! cool

Signature of football kwa,ayam not understands! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
elrony:

Please be explicit in a brief context. Thanks! cool

Unless you are above 40. Readers discretion bro grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
dyabman:

Unless you are above 40. Readers discretion bro grin

Yes I am above -40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
See as ibime dey disgrace himself. When I told you fat is dangerous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
See as ibime dey disgrace himself. When I told you fat is dangerous

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
dyabman:

Commando grin

Lemme drop this last one. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikel and Oscar's departures has limited the number of CMs we have in this team and I think filling that void should be our top priority this winter.

The numbers are very low in the middle of that damn park, just three established CMs and one isn't even considered a perfect fit for Conte's formation.

An injury or suspension to two of the three ninjas would see us stroll into panic park. So who is available and ideal for us this window?

Youri Tielemans of Anderlecht is one lad I think we should tempt with big rubbers. Kid is one hell of a CM and can always be trusted to do a yeoman job when called upon. IMO, he is an upgrade on Oscar and Mikel and his valuation shouldn't really scare us. £25-30m is okay enough to land this midfield schemer.

I would love to read your views on this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Griffon:
Mikel and Oscar's departures has limited the number of CMs we have in this team and I think filling that void should be our top priority this winter.

The numbers are very low in the middle of that damn park, just three established CMs and one isn't even considered a perfect fit for Conte's formation.

An injury or suspension to two of the three ninjas would see us stroll into panic park. So who is available and ideal for us this window?

Youri Tielemans of Anderlecht is one lad I think we should tempt with big rubbers. Kid is one hell of a CM and can always be trusted to do a yeoman job when called upon. IMO, he is an upgrade on Oscar and Mikel and his valuation shouldn't really scare us. £25-30m is okay enough to land this midfield schemer.

I would love to read your views on this.

I say wait for Ake. Even Chalobah is yet to be called upon to start so there is no rush.

We only play once a week so likelihood of injuries wiping out the whole midfield is slim. We also still have MVG just recovered from knee problem, and worst comes to worst, there is a certain ninja called Luiz that can play there. If all else fails, RLC.

So I see no reason we can't hold out till summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ake set for Chelsea return in January

Nathan Ake is expected to return to Chelsea in the January transfer window after his good form with Bournemouth has led Antonio Conte to consider activating a clause in his loan deal.

Chelsea included a recall clause in the deal which took Ake, 21, to the Cherries last summer and therefore Eddie Howe is facing losing a player who has become a key figure for his side in recent weeks.

"Ake is a really good player and now in the last five games he's started to play with Bournemouth and is playing every game," Conte said at a news conference at Cobham Training Centre.

To read full article - https:///x8U3IT

To follow LIVE Football & Football News on Duta:
Add to your group: +917550043927

Type
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
debosky:
grin grin grin

Even Chelski fans reek of incompetence - if you can't get your coach's initials in the right order, what hope is there? cheesy

Pele Bobo...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
torres2:
Ake set for Chelsea return in January

Nathan Ake is expected to return to Chelsea in the January transfer window after his good form with Bournemouth has led Antonio Conte to consider activating a clause in his loan deal.

Chelsea included a recall clause in the deal which took Ake, 21, to the Cherries last summer and therefore Eddie Howe is facing losing a player who has become a key figure for his side in recent weeks.

"Ake is a really good player and now in the last five games he's started to play with Bournemouth and is playing every game," Conte said at a news conference at Cobham Training Centre.

To read full article - https:///x8U3IT

To follow LIVE Football & Football News on Duta:
Add to your group: +917550043927

Type

Reports are that Conte wants him as left wingback and cover for LCB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

I say wait for Ake. Even Chalobah is yet to be called upon to start so there is no rush.

We only play once a week so likelihood of injuries wiping out the whole midfield is slim. We also still have MVG just recovered from knee problem, and worst comes to worst, there is a certain ninja called Luiz that can play there. If all else fails, RLC.

I believe MvG is going back on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

Good POV but honestly the only chap I can wait upon ATM is Ake. I can not really trust Chalobah nor RLC against a decent side.

Conte hopes to start Zouma in defence tomorrow, let's see how the rock fares. A sublime come-back performance could see us use Luiz in some other ways.

Meanwhile, I heard Ake is on his way back from Bournemouth. How true is the report?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

Reports are that Conte wants him as left wingback and cover for LCB.

Ake puts the U in utility and that can be seen clearly in Eddie Howe's decision to deploy him as a centre-back. Kid is a handful.

I'll love to see him dispatch Cahill at the LCB. He's got all it takes to thrive in that position. Unlike Cahill, he is naturally left-footed, defensively disciplined and is comfortable with the ball in his feet.

Ake is an upgrade on Cahill and that is a FACT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Griffon:

Ake puts the U in utility and that can be seen clearly in Eddie Howe's decision to deploy him as a centre-back. Kid is a handful.

I'll love to see him dispatch Cahill at the LCB. He's got all it takes to thrive in that position. Unlike Cahill, he is naturally left-footed, defensively disciplined and is comfortable with the ball in his feet.

Ake is an upgrade on Cahill and that is a FACT.
so soon?? He is yet to Even train on our formation..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Fight, everyday.

You 'egbons' just need to calm down..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2017
My team tomorrow

Begovic

Iva-Terry-Zouma-Kenedy

--------------MVG Chalobah--------

Willian- - Michy - RLC - Musonda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2017
lordfalcao:
so soon?? He is yet to Even train on our formation..

Does he need to train in your formation before you could say of a truth he's an upgrade on Cahill?

Gary is a certified otu who could easily be dispatched by any defensively disciplined League One player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Griffon:

Does he need to train in your formation before you could say of a truth he's an upgrade on Cahill?

Gary is a certified otu who could easily be dispatched by any defensively disciplined League One player.
How can you claim he is an upgrade when you are yet to see him play ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2017
bigkesh:
My team tomorrow

Begovic

Iva-Terry-Zouma-Kenedy

--------------MVG Chalobah--------

Willian- - Michy - RLC - Musonda
A.CONTE IS FIELDING HIS MAIN TEAM

WATCH OUT

time of the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Griffon:

Asin pussy shocked shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Nathan Ake looks decent. but playing him as a LCB will reduce the height of our central defence, leaving only Louis as the talk one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), Thazard(m), Ibime(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.