Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505860 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Brestar:
Telegraph suggesting we could go for Fernando Llorente. Thoughts on this guys
no way. Chelsea isnt a revival ground for dead or dying players.We have had more than enough of strikers nearing their end,eto,shev,pato.falcao comes to mind readily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bville02

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mr Ibime I haff something to tell you. ..

You wee likings it.... it's about a eunuch grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
elrony:
Mr Ibime I haff something to tell you. ..

You wee likings it.... it's about a eunuch grin cheesy grin

Wetin happen to Pius Eunuch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

My friend, the only reason Luiz is thriving is cos he is playing as a sweeper with no marking detail. Put him to the left and give him marking detail, the old brainless Luiz resurfaces.

Besides, the sweeper (Luiz) is the passer of the team. What does Zouma know about that?

The way boys dey reason dey fear me these days.
I think the 3 man can be in 2 ways
The one m thinking is like a triangle with Zouma at the apex with Azpi and Luiz in front and beside him

His Job will just be to tackle and play simple passes

I 'think' sha.....Still better than Cahill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

Wetin happen to Pius Eunuch?

I hear say one GK get more career goals than the bald eunuch grin grin grin

Abeg how many goals him get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
elrony:

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
elrony:

Yes now, 3 goalkeepers sef.

Jose Luis Chilavert
Jorge Campos
Rogerio Ceni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:

Yes now, 3 goalkeepers sef.

Jose Luis Chilavert
Jorge Campos
Rogerio Ceni

What else describes a sterile AM than this scenario? cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2017
elrony:

What else describes a sterile AM than this scenario? cheesy grin

Actually it is only Rogerio Ceni who has more career goals than Iniesta. If that is all you need to label him sterile it is crucial to know that the list of midfielders with less career goals than Ceni include other "sterile, visionless mugus" like Manuel Rui Costa, Zvonomir Boban, Robert Prosinecki, Thomas Hassler, Paul Gascoigne even the sainted Xavi Hernande and an all time great Zidane.

Just saying you can use stats in any direction you choose and saying Rogerio Ceni has more goals than an outfield player isn't saying much.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

Actually it is only Rogerio Ceni who has more career goals than Iniesta. If that is all you need to label him sterile it is crucial to know that the list of midfielders with less career goals than Ceni include other "sterile, visionless mugus" like Manuel Rui Costa, Zvonomir Boban, Robert Prosinecki, Thomas Hassler, Paul Gascoigne even the sainted Xavi Hernande and an all time great Zidane.

Just saying you can use stats in any direction you choose and saying Rogerio Ceni has more goals than an outfield player isn't saying much.

Chaiiiiiiiii afrodoc2 sef, I have no idea what you are saying grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

My friend sharrap. Chilavert has more senior club goals than Iniesta. 59 vs 55. What a disgrace.

Tell me the AM that Chilavert outscored except Pius Eunoch Iniesta. At least Rogerio Ceni has 129 goals which would eclipse most AMs.

Every other AM you mentioned has circa 100 senior club goals. Zidane has 125. They all played in 1990s era were teams only played 2 central midfielders and scored less than Iniestas era of 3 central midfielders.

Jose Luis Chilavert (GK) - 59 senior club goals
Pius Eunuch Iniesta (AM) - 55 senior club goals

We did not name him Eunuch for nothing. What a disgrace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Your Mikel and Oscar don't know how to kiick real balls.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/01/07/31237062/conte-weighing-up-january-exits-for-chelsea-duo?

The minute Kenedy plays for Chelsea, he can't go on loan again as you are not allowed to play for 3 teams in a season.

So I suspect Kenedy won't appear in the FA Cup. They will keep him in training while seeing if there is another better LWB on the market. If we get to the close of transfer window and nothing materialises, then we will see Kenedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

The minute Kenedy plays for Chelsea, he can't go on loan again as you are not allowed to play for 3 teams in a season.

So I suspect Kenedy won't appear in the FA Cup. They will keep him in training while seeing if there is another better LWB on the market. If we get to the close of transfer window and nothing materialises, then we will see Kenedy.
yea. True.. Seems Kennedy serving as a back up no go make sense..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

My friend sharrap. Chilavert has more senior club goals than Iniesta. 59 vs 55. What a disgrace.

Tell me the AM that Chilavert outscored except Pius Eunoch Iniesta. At least Rogerio Ceni has 129 goals which would eclipse most AMs.

Every other AM you mentioned has circa 100 senior club goals. Zidane has 125. They all played in 1990s era were teams only played 2 central midfielders and scored less than Iniestas era of 3 central midfielders.

Jose Luis Chilavert (GK) - 59 senior club goals
Pius Eunuch Iniesta (AM) - 55 senior club goals

We did not name him Eunuch for nothing. What a disgrace.

My fat friend take several seats (hopefully none of them breaks beneath your massive girth). You are known for your rude and aggressive antics when people disagree with you.
We were here a few years ago when you were shouting people down saying that Iniesta was the best midfielder in the world, now you are here again bloviating that he is a "visionless" mugu and eunuch. In a few years time you will come again with agidi and egun ori to say another thing.
Who exactly is your oga at the top that keeps confusing you so?

You mentioned that a keeper Ceni has scored more than Iniesta making him sterile in your eyes, that should make Zidane,Rui Costa, Prosinecki, Boban, Xavi and co also "visionless" and sterile since a keeper scored more than them also.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

My fat friend take several seats (hopefully none of them breaks beneath your massive girth). You are known for your rude and aggressive antics when people disagree with you.
We were here a few years ago when you were shouting people down saying that Iniesta was the best midfielder in the world, now you are here again bloviating that he is a "visionless" mugu and eunuch. In a few years time you will come again with agidi and egun ori to say another thing.
Who exactly is your oga at the top that keeps confusing you so?

You mentioned that a keeper Ceni has scored more than Iniesta making him sterile in your eyes, that should make Zidane,Rui Costa, Prosinecki, Boban, Xavi and co also "visionless" and sterile since a keeper scored more than them also.

My friend sharrap. You are the duplicitous punk here.

Someone asked me for goalkeepers who have scored more goals than Iniesta. I named 3 of them.

You duplicitously went to count 10 Iniesta goals scored in Spanish regional league for amateur teams and youth teams to claim Rogerio Ceni is the only keeper that has outscored him.

You then duplicitously went to name midfielders with 100+ goals to their name as midfielders that Rogerio Ceni has also outscored in order to twist the argument.

The main koko here, you dubious cünt, is that Iniesta has 55 goals to his name, less than Jose Luis Chilavert. Don't you ever mention him with midfielders with 125 goals. They are not in the same bracket.

Jose Luis Chilavert has more goals than Pius Eunuch Iniesta, and probably so will Jorge Campos if we can get our hands on his cup record.

55 goals in 12.5 years career. He will wear the EUNUCH title with pride whether you like it or not. That's 4 goals a season. Nigga I can't divide.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

My friend sharrap. You are the duplicitous punk here.

Someone asked me for goalkeepers who have scored more goals than Iniesta. I named 3 of them.

You duplicitously went to count 10 Iniesta goals scored in Spanish regional league for amateur teams and youth teams to claim Rogerio Ceni is the only keeper that has outscored him.

You then duplicitously went to name midfielders with 100+ goals to their name as midfielders that Rogerio Ceni has also outscored in order to twist the argument.

The main koko here, you dubious cünt, is that Iniesta has 55 goals to his name, less than Jose Luis Chilavert. Don't you ever mention him with midfielders with 125 goals. They are not in the same bracket.

Jose Luis Chilavert has more goals than Pius Eunuch Iniesta, and probably so will Jorge Campos if we can get our hands on his cup record.

55 goals in 12.5 years career. He will wear the EUNUCH title with pride whether you like it or not. That's 4 goals a season. Nigga I can't divide.

But you could divide 4 years ago, teacher chike? when you said he was the best in the world was your abacus broken?
Tell us how other visionless mugus like Zidane, Xavi, Prosinecki, Rui Costa have less goals than a goal keeper Rogerio Ceni

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

But you could divide 4 years ago, teacher chike? when you said he was the best in the world was your abacus broken?
Tell us how other visionless mugus like Zidane, Xavi, Prosinecki, Rui Costa have less goals than a goal keeper Rogerio Ceni

Name the AMs that Jose Luis Chilavert has outscored except Pius Eunuch Iniesta or forever shut the fccuk up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Happy Birthday to Eden Hazard who turns 26 today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

Name the AMS that Jose Luis Chilavert has outscored except Pius Eunuch Iniesta or forever shut the fccuk up.

LMAO! If you did not shut ya trap after flip flopping from a pro-Iniesta extremist to an Iniesta hater before our very eyes why should i after asking you reasonable questions?
You shape-shifting amoeba please can you explain what happened to your abacus a few years ago that your calculations have changed now?
Or did Iniesta have more goals than he has now when you were gallivanting upandan like a Neanderthal proclaiming that he was the best?

A pertinacious troglodyte like you should be able to explain why Rogerio Ceni has more goals than Zidane and Xavi.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

LMAO! If you did not shut ya trap after flip flopping from a pro-Iniesta extremist to an Iniesta hater before our very eyes why should i after asking you reasonable questions?
You shape-shifting amoeba please can you explain what happened to your abacus a few years ago that your calculations have changed now?
Or did Iniesta have more goals than he has now when you were gallivanting upandan like a Neanderthal proclaiming that he was the best?

A pertinacious troglodyte like you should be able to explain why Rogerio Ceni has more goals than Zidane and Xavi.

That was 2008/2009 season dumbo, his first season amogst the elites.

Even if he impressed me that season, we are here 8 years later, his career is winding down, yet the Eunuch has less career goals than Jose Luis Chilavert and less league goals than Jorge Campos. Am I supposed to still be impressed?

I asked you to name the AMs that Chilavert has outscored, and you've gone dumb all of a sudden, after coming in with all guns blazing. Mr man, if you can't name them, this conversation is over.

Pius Chilavert Eunuch Iniesta.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's going down here... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lemme call dudes

Raumdeuter elrony funlord Chelseafan1 Lana1 dopeJemi Leyqute pietrorico you guys have already won that match...

Come and watch this one jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

That was 2008/2009 season dumbo, his first season amogst the elites.

Even if he impressed me that season, we are here 8 years later, his career is winding down, yet the Eunuch has less career goals than Jose Luis Chilavert and less league goals than Jorge Campos. Am I supposed to still be impressed?

Pius Chilavert Eunuch Iniesta.

You could have mentioned his number of goals in isolation but you brought GKs into it comparing his output to theirs so well lets use your parameter.
Please o obese leprechaun tell us why another GK like Rogerio Ceni has more goals than Zidane, Xavi, Rui Costa e.t.c. After that o Sultan of Fat tell us what you can infer from that statistic.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mad goat grin been following from the onset
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

You could have mentioned his number of goals in isolation but you brought GKs into it comparing his output to theirs so well lets use your parameter.
Please o obese leprechaun tell us why another GK like Rogerio Ceni has more goals than Zidane, Xavi, Rui Costa e.t.c. After that o Sultan of Fat tell us what you can infer from that statistic.

My friend I didn't start this conversation. Someone asked me a question and you jumped in like Commando. I prefer to compare Eunuch Iniesta to his mates like John Terry and Sergio Ramos, not Rogerio Ceni who I know is an anomaly with buckets of goals that can even compare with some strikers. If you are talking around the 50 goal mark, that is Iniestas playground, not 100+ mark. But thanks to Elrony for bringing the matter up. Now, not only do we have John Terry and Sergio Ramos to compare to the eunuch, we also have goalkeepers like Jorge Campos and Luis Chilavert. If it pain you, go and die like widows in Edo State.

Pius Campos Chilavert Iniesta.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibime:

My friend I didn't start this conversation. Someone asked me a question and you jumped in like Commando. I prefer to compare Eunuch Iniesta to his mates like John Terry and Sergio Ramos, not Rogerio Ceni who I know is an anomaly with buckets of goals that can even compare with some strikers. If you are talking around the 50 goal mark, that is Iniestas playground, not 100+ mark. But thanks to Elrony for bringing the matter up. Now, not only do we have John Terry and Sergio Ramos to compare to the eunuch, we also have goalkeepers like Jorge Campos and Luis Chilavert. If it pain you, go and die like widows in Edo State.

Pius Campos Chilavert Iniesta.

My morbidly obese and comically confused friend i didn't quote you, i quoted and responded to elrony's post. Yet you jumped in like an ogbange on heat. Or it that apart from obesity you also suffer from pre-senile dementia to forget what happened so soon?
If it pain you, go to the gym and burn some fat cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nihilist:
Lemme call dudes

Raumdeuter elrony funlord Chelseafan1 Lana1 dopeJemi Leyqute pietrorico you guys have already won that match...

grin grin
Osanobua de ba wę bro grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nihilist:
Lemme call dudes

We dey here!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), zeusis(m), BlueMann, Whizlight(m), monerozi5590 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.