Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483655 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hey look! It's Pep trying to sign young players like every other club!

I told y'all those 30 year olds were the reason for his failure!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
I would be cautious to label Pep a failure at this point. He's only 8 points behind in 2nd place, and We still have to play them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:
I would be cautious to label Pep a failure at this point. He's only 8 points behind in 2nd place, and We still have to play them.

Pep will not finish top 2. Na because dem just play Swansea and Bournemouth? Go look City fixtures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Average age of Leicester last season 27.2
Average age of Chelsea 2010 27.7
Average age of City this year 27.9.

Their oldest player is 33, we were carrying Lampard, Terry, Ashley Cole and DD to trophies into their mid-thirties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

Pep will not finish top 2. Na because dem just play Swansea and Bournemouth? Go look City fixtures.

Fixtures don't mean anything. We've see Watford and Bournemouth beat Liverpool this season. Watford Trashed Arsenal etc. I can bet that you didn't expect us to draw Burnley regardless of their impressive home form. The koko is that we can still drop points....and that's before we even play them.

Softly Softly. 14 games still dey with everything to play for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
God go punish this Cavani fool angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Fixtures don't mean anything. We've see Watford and Bournemouth beat Liverpool this season. Watford Trashed Arsenal etc. I can bet that you didn't expect us to draw Burnley regardless of their impressive home form. The koko is that we can still drop points....and that's before we even play them.

Softly Softly. 14 games still dey with everything to play for.

13 games to play. We will win our next 4 and wave everybody arrivederci.

City never play Pool, Utd or Chelsea.

We and Spurs only have 2 big games left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:
God go punish this Cavani fool angry
Not a chance to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
chrisley024:
Not a chance to him.

You no see that free space wey the guy get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

You no see that free space wey the guy get?
No be Cavani again. You never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
chrisley024:
No be Cavani again. You never see anything

That guy is the most profligate striker in Europe. I never see the kin fool before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Barca haven't turned up at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:

This is how PSG will be doing until MSN will do cheat mode and bang 2 in. They better take their chances now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
This chances wey psg dey miss. Throwback to the knock out against Arsenal last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Veratti is bossing midfield against the original owners of midfield sha.

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

This is how PSG will be doing until MSN will do cheat mode and bang 2 in. They better take their chances now.
I know, right
They better put in some goals now against the Barca defense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Of course.

I actually agree with Dayo on this issue though. Toure was out of the team until Gundogan forced Pep's hand. Kompany is fit, but Pep is not playing him. Aguero has been dropped, and last night Fernandinho played Left Back.

Pep is actively trying to phase out the older players in the team. I remember after the last West Ham game, he was saying point out how important it was that his front three were very young and as such had the energy to beat the first line of West Ham's press.

Of course, Dayo is a dodgy criminal, but he has a good point here. Pep himself has been emphasising the age factor in his recent comments

Nihilist it is one thing for Pep to want younger players but another thing to claim any player who is 30 and above is useless.

Pep may want young players but we also have a manager in mou who prefers older players. It is strictly based on managers perspective of what he wants in a squad and not age factor as clearly stated by dayo.

It will also interest you to know that out of Peps 5 or 6 signings we have at least two players of 30 and above.

And don't tell me pace has to do with age bcuz Valencia,ronaldo and co will surely give them a run for their money.

Lastly, you and I will agree that the aguero issue is not something most coaches will risk handling the way Pep has gone about it.

I shall no go fit agree with dayo on top this matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:
Barca mildfield is still trying. They are trying to stop psg from square playing them from the mildfield.

Di Maria goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
diggz:

Nihilist it is one thing for Pep to want younger players but another thing to claim any player who is 30 and above is useless.

Pep may want young players but we also have a manager in mou who prefers older players. It is strictly based on managers perspective of what he wants in a squad and not age factor as clearly stated by dayo.

It will also interest you to know that out of Peps 5 or 6 signings we have at least two players of 30 and above.

And don't tell me pace has to do with age bcuz Valencia,ronaldo and co will surely give them a run for their money.

Lastly, you and I will agree that the aguero issue is not something most coaches will risk handling the way Pep has gone about it.

I shall no go fit agree with dayo on top this matter.

Make we leave matter for now. PSG don score.

Party loading grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
pamcode:
Barca mildfield is still trying. They are trying to stop psg from square playing them from the mildfield.

Di Maria goal
Di Maria is a don!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:
Veratti is bossing midfield against the original owners of midfield sha.

Wow.

The Originals have been daggered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
pamcode:
The Originals have been daggered.

Stake to the heart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please is that Geremi on PSG bench? When did he join their coaching staff?

Waiting for Messi to save Barca again while Iniesta play less passes than Matic claiming to be controlling midfield.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Make we leave matter for now. PSG don score.

Party loading grin

Yes ooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

Waiting for Messi to save Barca again while Iniesta play less passes than Matic claiming to be controlling midfield.
Iniesta = 0 goals in a season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Neymar is balling here. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Draxler is a fool.

PSG should be at least 3 up by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibime:

I didn't even know Iniesta was on the pitch. I hadn't seen him at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nihilist:

I didn't even know Iniesta was on the pitch. I hadn't seen him at all

He's having one of his better games in terms of volume of touches of the ball but as usual his field of vision is too short range.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
This Ter Stegen guy that has been rushing out since. PSG guys need to set him up by drawing him out against a really fast player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Goal ball!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Goallll!!!!
PSG are raping Barca here!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.