Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749312 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (19426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
Azpi is the best defender in PL by a mile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2017
This guy is just sick

2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2017
Azpi should be our next captain after JT. They will still give it to Cahil though, he's English and the oldest player after JT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
Azpi should be our next captain after JT. They will still give it to Cahil though, he's English and the oldest player after JT.

Cahill should leave by next season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2017
(FOR THOSE WHO THINK ALONSO IS CRAP)

No defender has scored more PL goals (excl. penalties) this season than Marcos Alonso (level with G. Cahill & G. McAuley). Influence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:40pm On May 15, 2017
Food stall 'The Veterans Kitchen' were selling a host of title-winning themed foods including the 'Title Winning Bacon Roll'
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2017
airmark:

If na that one bros forget am, he's going nowhere grin the only English nationality in our starting IV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
Baba chelseabmw, when are you going to change the thread title Abeg...

My blood dey hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 15, 2017
airmark:

No other English player in our IV.... Verily verily I say unto you... G Cahill is going nowhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2017
hensben:
If na that one bros forget am, he's going nowhere grin the only English nationality in our starting IV
Cesc001:
No other English player in our IV.... Verily verily I say unto you... G Cahill is going nowhere

grin grin

He will just be our john terry on the bench next season. His pace is a suspect and we may pay terribly against strong and fast strikers. Keane is a good english replacement for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:30pm On May 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
No other side can match our total of 29 wins from 36 matches so far. Further more, if we go on to claim victories in our final match, against Sunderland, we will set a new Premier League record of 30 wins in a single season. No team has ever managed that number in a 38-game campaign in the English top flight. Forza Chelsea!
Wow!

I never knew the team could set a new win record. I even thought that the 04/05 squad won at least 30 league games lol.

I'd expect Conte to start Fabregas, Moses, Courtois and Cahill in order to win on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2017
Nihilist:

I will definitely get on it. Thanks for the heads up
You dey watch Billions?
Billions is dope. I like that Phyllicia Rashad pikin with her oloju come and do

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2017
Nihilist:

You dey watch Billions?

Gosh! Billions is the show mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 5:04am On May 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Unestablished players have no right to a flashy haircut or boot in my opinion.

If I were the coach, players like Kennedy can only barb lowcut and wear only black boot. The boots can't be a fancy brand either - Lotto, Diadora, Mizuno or maybe Umbro only.

Woah if you were my coach back in HS, I would do my utmost best to get you fired grin

This is how Dictators start, by making living a hell for their inferiors, This guy we mustnt let you near a governorship position but honestly I think Players should be able to choose their gear, Its all about what works best for them...If you like play in Gucci flops my own is as long as you perform no big deal...Dont sha fvck My Bìtch, that's where the line is drawn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2017
lordfalcao:
I don't want to see anything like begovic in Chelsea..

Let us look at heaton or Pickford as back ups..

Which goal did Begovic cause? My friend stop typing rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2017
Conte made nine changes and still won, unlike a certain club that made few changes, lost their match and started giving crap excuses...
# ididntmentionanyone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2017
Ibime:

Which goal did Begovic cause? My friend stop typing rubbish.
begovic is an otu.. Who lacks positional discipline and always chop 2 plus whenever he mans the post. He hardly keep clean sheets.

He is a terrible back up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:22am On May 16, 2017
lordfalcao:
begovic is an otu.. Who lacks positional discipline and always chop 2 plus whenever he mans the post. He hardly keep clean sheets.

He is a terrible back up
Him and Zouma are the recipe for conceding goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2017
Guys abeg,did Ake and Chalobah play well last night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
lordfalcao:

He is a terrible back up

Bego before he came to Chelsea was top5 goalie in the Prem.

Clean sheet is function of the whole team not just the goalie. Bego always plays with reserve players when he plays.

Claiming he chop 2 is not evidence. Which mistake of his can you point to?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:37am On May 16, 2017
A40:

Billions is dope. I like that Phyllicia Rashad pikin with her oloju come and do

Until you said it, I never knew, but now you've said it's pretty damn obvious

They have the same face.

She's the one Drake was rapping about when he said "Ass on Houston, Texas, but the face look just like Claire Huxtable"...though her ass isn't actually that huge.

That girl is sexy af though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:38am On May 16, 2017
nateevs:

Gosh! Billions is the show mehn!

I just got my Oga to watch it last week.

I came in this morning go find a new bottle of Hot Sauce on my desk by way of thanks

That season 2 ending is too mad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:41am On May 16, 2017
PattyCake:

Woah if you were my coach back in HS, I would do my utmost best to get you fired grin

This is how Dictators start, by making living a hell for their inferiors, This guy we mustnt let you near a governorship position but honestly I think Players should be able to choose their gear, Its all about what works best for them...If you like play in Gucci flops my own is as long as you perform no big deal...Dont sha fvck My Bìtch, that's where the line is drawn.

I just think it's important to keep some of these players grounded. A lot of these young guys today just get a big contract and first thing buy a lambo and get full body tats...while still playing in the reserves.

I heard Ferguson was pretty strict in this regard and I think I share that sentiment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2017
John Terry joins Frank Lampard, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes to score in 17 consecutive seasons. Impressive.

Meanwhile Boateng's overall career goals (both club and country, in all competition) is, well, 9. grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
More personal accolades going Kante's way.

Last night he beat off competition from Antoine Greizmann, Karim Benzema and Ousmane Dembele to win 'Best French Player Abroad' award.

Brilliant.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
Nihilist:

You dey watch Billions?

Mate bits and bobs. Heard good things about it though. Need to catch up on seasons 1 and 2.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2017
timbros:

Last night he beat off competition from Antoine Greizmann, Karim Benzema and Ousmane Dembele to win 'Best French Player Abroad' award.

Brilliant.

Is like dude won all the awards nominated for this season

Congrats king ngolo Kante

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
timbros:

Brilliant.
and some ı dıot are comparıng hım to Herrera.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2017
hensben:
and some ı dıot are comparıng hım to Herrera.

You dey mind them?

Bad belle is allowed sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2017
007author:

Is like dude won all the awards nominated for this season

Congrats king ngolo Kante

He has been phenomenal this season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
timbros:

Brilliant.

If you are exceptional, there is no way you wont be honoured individually. These are stuffs that distinguish players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
Ibime:

Bego before he came to Chelsea was top5 goalie in the Prem.

Clean sheet is function of the whole team not just the goalie. Bego always plays with reserve players when he plays.

Claiming he chop 2 is not evidence. Which mistake of his can you point to?
before begovic came to Chelsea he is top 5 goalie, not disputed..

Since he came to Chelsea he has been another Valdez..

Show me a match begovic started this season that he didn't concede 2 goals each?? Is that a coincidence or what??. Begovic is a keep who lacks positional discipline, he is a terrible back up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) ... (19426) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Sportsweb and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.