Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734852 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
timbros:

Why don't you quote Pep in full and not just that phrase you posted up there in the image?

This is the full quote

"In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked. I'm out," said the Spaniard.

"If it is Barcelona and Bayern, you don't win and you are out. Here I have a second chance and I will try to do it better next season."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39926264
Tell us if you have another quote elsewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nesta retired at 13 goals, Boateng still has at least 5yrs more to play. Only novices will be ranking defenders by goals scored, why not let us rank keepers too by goals scored

I saw one Manure fan do it and nihilist was laughing at the poster not knowing such people are within his own chelsea fold

Defenders shouldn't be attacking corners and free kicks since their job is not to score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Jaap Stam 21 career goals, His dog is Italian thats why he didnt score much goals
twenty no be our cut-off point again? cheesy
I never hear anything about this stam own so na lie e go be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
timbros:
Defenders shouldn't be attacking corners and free kicks since their job is not to score.

No one buys a defender because of his ability to attack corner kicks rather his ability to defend, Else Naldo and Jaglieka will be playing at Barca and Bayern not as Schlke and Everton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

twenty no be our cut-off point again? cheesy
I never hear anything about this stam own so na lie e go be.

Naldo has scored more than double Stams goal.

We can say Naldo is more than twice the defender Stam was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the full quote

"In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked. I'm out," said the Spaniard.

"If it is Barcelona and Bayern, you don't win and you are out. Here I have a second chance and I will try to do it better next season."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39926264
Tell us if you have another quote elsewhere

He knows he won't survive next season if he doesn't deliver.

You can be pardoned in your first season because the league is hard. But for the second season, no excuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one buys a defender because of his ability to attack corner kicks rather his ability to defend, Else Naldo and Jaglieka will be playing at Barca and Bayern not as Schlke and Everton

If you are a coach and you are in the market for a defender and you see Ibrahim that is not just very good defensively, but can guarantee you goals/points and Ahmed that just minds his defensive job, which will you buy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
Hazard has really lost form. I just hope he returns to form before 27th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
timbros:

If you are a coach and you are in the market for a defender and you see Ibrahim that is not just very good defensively, but can guarantee you goals/points and Ahmed that just minds his defensive job, which will you buy?

I will buy a defender who will defend. I will buy Nesta Boateng Stam, Carvalho Baresi over Jaglieka, Terry, Naldo, Baines etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Greatihex:
Hazard has really lost form. I just hope he returns to form before 27th.
chelseafan1 dem dey call you o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On May 16, 2017
timbros:
He knows he won't survive next season if he doesn't deliver.
You can be pardoned in your first season because the league is hard. But for the second season, no excuses.

Wenger survived over a decade, He didnt say he wont survive, he said he will try. If he is in SPain or Germany thats farewell

Klopp is relaxing despite not winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

I will buy a defender who will defend. I will buy Nesta Boateng Stam, Carvalho Baresi over Jaglieka, Terry, Naldo, Baines etc

lol...ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

chelseafan1 dem dey call you o

It is obvious to everyone, have very agreed Neymar loses form?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
I don't think Elite defenders guarantee goals though.

Goal scoring centrebacks are merely a function of a team that relies heavily on set pieces.

Any Tony Pulis or Allardyce team will give you at least one high scoring centreback each season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:
It is obvious to everyone, have very agreed Neymar loses form?

All competition
Neymar 19 goals 25 assists = 44 goals + assists
Hazard 16 goals 7 assists = 23 goals + assist

Thats almost double

At least no excuse of Mourinho forcing him to defend again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

All competition

Thats almost double

Have you ever agreed that Neymar loses form?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Have you ever agreed that Neymar loses form?

This stats I am seeing here which almost doubles Hazards numbers doesnt agree, if Neymar is said to lose form what will we say about Hazard with about half his stats? Dead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:56pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

This stats I am seeing here which almost doubles Hazards numbers doesnt agree, if Neymar is said to lose form what will we say about Hazard with about half his stats? Dead?

Yes, dead and Neymar doesn't lose form ever, are you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
An elite defender is meant to keep out goals rather than score them! If a solid defender has a knack for scoring goals it is simply a bonus for his team and a credit to his instincts or technique! Some of the greatest defenders in the history of the game had horrid goal scoring stats...that does not diminish their greatness!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Naldo has scored more than double Stams goal.
We can say Naldo is more than twice the defender Stam was
them no be italo guys so I no surprise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
I have a bad feeling man city will drop points tonight and arsenal will occupy their spot on saturday.

Pulis to completely shatter fraudiolas record lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

All competition

Thats almost double

Hazard has more goals than Neymar in the league this season

Hazard 15 goals

Neymar 13 goals

hazard has been more productive in league games this season than neymar

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
spartacus11:

Hazard has more goals than Neymar in the league this season

Hazard 15 goals

Neymar 13 goals

hazard has been more productive in league games this season than neymar

They didnt buy players for the league alone they bought them for all competition and Neymar is kicking Hazards behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2017
POSITIONED PLAYED HAZARD VS NEYMAR WITH GOALS SCORED

PositioN NEYMAR
FWL (Forward Left) APPS-36 GOALS-14 ASSIST-18

ML (Midfielder Left) APPS-2 GOALS-3 ASSIST-1

Position HAZARD

FWL (Forward Left) APPS-18 GOAL-8 ASSIST-3

AMC (Attacking Midfielder Centre) APPS-9 GOAL-4 ASSIST-1

AML (Attacking Midfielder Left) APPS-6 GOALS-1 ASSIST-4

ML (Midfielder Left) APPS-5 GOALS-2 ASSISTS-0

FW (Forward Centre) APPS-2 GOALS-1 ASSIST-1

With this stats i believe Hazard is more versatile than neymar

neymar scored 14 goals in 36 apps playing as a forward Hazard scored 10 goals in 20 apps playing as a forward, which means that if hazard play more in a forward role he will out score neymar by far

Hazard has also prove that he is dependable this season on different positioned played not like neymar.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:

An elite defender is meant to keep out goals rather than score them! If a solid defender has a knack for scoring goals it is simply a bonus for his team and a credit to his instincts or technique! Some of the greatest defenders in the history of the game had horrid goal scoring stats...that does not diminish their greatness!

Thanks for stating the obvious. Someone only came here to praise Terry's added goal bonus and Raumdeuter started campaign to tell us the obvious.

Well, let me tell you the obvious - Any attacking midfielder with poor goals and assists can never be rated by me. Ask me who.

BTW, give me a defender who makes 3 mistakes a season and scores 8 goals over a defender who makes zero mistakes and scores zero. I'm still 5 goals up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
I have a bad feeling man city will drop points tonight and arsenal will occupy their spot on saturday.

Pulis to completely shatter fraudiolas record lipsrsealed

How is this a bad feeling? It's a chance for me to sing my tikitaka song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
Ibime:

How is this a bad feeling? It's a chance for me to sing my tikitaka song.
Man city can still go through on goals sha I think.

I really don't want arsenal in champions league next season.
angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2017
John Terry: Chelsea captain could retire after leaving champions in summer

Chelsea captain John Terry said he could
retire at the end of the season, after leading
the champions in their 4-3 win over Watford
at Stamford Bridge.
The 36-year-old, who will leave the Blues in the
summer, scored the opening goal on a night of
celebration for the Premier League title
winners.
Chelsea host Sunderland on Sunday in their
final league game of the season.
"I've not ruled out Sunday being my last game
and retiring from football," he told Sky Sports.
"If the right offer comes along I will sit down
and consider it with my family - whether that's
here or abroad.
"Genuinely I haven't made any decisions yet
and I'm evaluating all my options at the
moment."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
Ibime:

Thanks for stating the obvious. Someone only came here to praise Terry's added goal bonus and Raumdeuter started campaign to tell us the obvious.

Well, let me tell you the obvious - Any attacking midfielder with poor goals and assists can never be rated by me. Ask me who.

You know that nazi has an eternal case of running stomach....just buy him some pepto!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2017
Reading Vs Fulham is my football viewing for the night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
Gabriel Jesus

1 goal 1 assist

Find couch for Aguero

BTW how many assist for KdB now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
Funlord2:

You know that nazi has an eternal case of running stomach....just buy him some pepto!

That dude is just obsessed with JT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Ijustwantto, hensben(m), Ibunkun1(m), stulp16, kingBolton, enigma0, Debroslink and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.