Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
A40:

Lmao. You people no kuku sabi scout player. In what planet was Baba Rahman the best LB in the league? Where Alaba, Ricardo Rodriguez dey. I laugh in Twi

Washed up Walker? Wey don lanaa. Ok

Rahman made most successful tackles in the league that year, amongst other impressive numbers and was nominated for best lb in the league. What i know is, we dont want any defender from germany for now. Enjoy your sule alao malaika and co. Walker washed up? I prefer him to that youngie, who may collapse if charlie adams nods his head. cheesy

raumdeuter:
Bravooooooo

Fraudiola's boy, who hazard, willian and some goal-shy players sodomised in epl last term. The moment i saw him, bouncing after the final whistle and portuguese keeper shaking his head, i knew it was over. Bravo to the ''penalty keeper''.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

Nigeria's team, at full strength, and Senegal are the closest in terms of those criteria. Mikel, despite his flaws, has advanced football intelligence. He knows when to release a pass or dwell on the ball. If his football IQ is supplemented by the likes of Moses, Etebo, Iheanacho, Abdullahi Shehu et al, the Super eagles could have a decent outing next summer.
viewing centre education

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
airmark:

Rahman made most successful tackles in the league that year, amongst other impressive numbers and was nominated for best lb in the league. What i know is, we dont want any defender from germany for now. Enjoy your sule alao malaika and co. Walker washed up? I prefer him to that youngie, who may collapse if charlie adams nods his head. cheesy

Fraudiola's boy, who hazard, willian and some goal-shy players sodomised in epl last term. The moment i saw him, bouncing after the final whistle and portuguese keeper shaking his head, i knew it was over. Bravo to the ''penalty keeper''.
i swear that transfer offended me, chelsea can be playful with transfers, thats how we got hector and that cow at sunderland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:51am On Jun 29, 2017
hinky:
Ronaldo wanted to take d last penalty so he takes all d glory but bravado had his own plans cool...

Bravo surprise me sha

Chile won back to back continental trophies through Penalties, and Bravo was the keeper in both! You shouldn't be surprised!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drunkpunk(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2017
hinky:
Ronaldo wanted to take d last penalty so he takes all d glory but bravado had his own plans cool...

Bravo surprise me sha
I see somebody started watching football matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Jerome Boateng guys.

@ Airmark

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Chelsea bid for boateng ke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Kostas Monalos anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Griffon:
Kostas Monalos anyone?
is he an upgrade on Cahill?
if yes he has my blessing to join.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
homesteady:

Chile won back to back continental trophies through Penalties, and Bravo was the keeper in both! You shouldn't be surprised!

Epl has a way of making people look useless...
I dont watch chile in international matches sir, only knew bravo a lil from barca, fully in mancity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
Jerome Boateng guys.

@ Airmark

lipsrsealed

Conte may use him as a training cone.

Griffon:
Kostas Monalos anyone?

I dont want to believe emenalo has his boys reading comments on this forum. A month ago:

airmark:

We dont need a defender that will quake one on one against the likes of aguero, oscar, azmoun, shane long, ozil and co under little pressure. We need reliable defender, who is good in timing his tackles and positioning. Boathand lacks so many basic defensive skills. He is tall but always afraid to contest aerial balls. If you think conte can make work, something that is spoilt beyond repair, you must be kidding. We cant win ucl with boathand as cb, quote me every season. Dayo will be so happy to call conte a local coach every year, if we make that mistake. I will rather have manolas than that ghanaian defender.

Manolas is a very good defender, very swift and smart like azpi. He is not calamitous like boateng and most times decodes, what you have in your head, when you want to dribble him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:
I see somebody started watching football matches
Started
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Ororo the best player should be standing up and taking the first shot but he wanted glor to be able to remove shirt and celebrate

He opted for the last kick, Just like at Euro 2012, It didnt get to him

See Vidal stood up and took the first shot

This vidal is a cultist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drunkpunk(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
hinky:

Started
Before nko! And thats how you abandoned me cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:
Before nko! And thats how you abandoned me cry
Oh! k Sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drunkpunk(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
hinky:

Oh! k
Sorry
Keep your sorry. When you're really sorry I'd know. We still cool tho. Awayu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
drunkpunk:

Keep your sorry. When you're really sorry I'd know. We still cool tho. Awayu?

Fine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
airmark:

Conte may use him as a training cone.

hehehehehehe. Let's see what bayern will ask
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls, how much is Ahmed earning at Leicester?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Emaprince:
Pls, how much is Ahmed earning at Leicester?

grin u wan be hin akkantant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prodigy4rii:

hehehehehehe. Let's see what bayern will ask

Everyone is turning epl sides to maga. Bayern is a scamming team. It was Schweiny last time, now it's going to be boathand. I doubt if the mumu defender will come, though. He knows what's up in epl.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

grin u wan be hin akkantant?
No... one thing lead to another and a dude said he's earning 100k pounds.. so I say make I get quick answer from NL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Emaprince:
No... one thing lead to another and a dude said he's earning 100k pounds.. so I say make I get quick answer from NL.

Not sure bruv but I doubt he earns 100k sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Emaprince:

£60k per week confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ibime:

£60k per week confirmed
ok. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ibime:

£60k per week confirmed

Is this amount after tax or before? I am polishing my umbro boot now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
susrite:
lol! Sandro is an already made food that tastes pretty delicious while kenedy is a mixture of ingredients on fire; you can never know if it'll taste better than Sandro or not. Chelsea, on the other hand is an hungry rich man that doesn't have enough patience for their food which is on fire. They would gladly give out their money to buy Sandro from mama put since they know he tastes well.
see reply as sweet as honey! I foh for you guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
airmark:

Everyone is turning epl sides to maga. Bayern is a scamming team. It was Schweiny last time, now it's going to be boathand. I doubt if the mumu defender will come, though. He knows what's up in epl.

Anyways, i believe its just a rumour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
airmark:

Is this amount after tax or before? I am polishing my umbro boot now.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Boateng might just make it in a 3 man defence...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can't wait for the twitter meltdown on July 1st........When we announce just Caballero

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), BlueMann, YoungB1a(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.