Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Segadem:

...and who do u suggest to take his place
grin Prince Boateng.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
pamcode:
Against Liverpool I can't forget how he was turned like amala for their second goal, even the first he was partly culpable.

But then Zouma should be the one to go for me. Ake and Christensen have what it takes to play the type of system Conte prefers.
Cahill is good no doubt,but if we really want to defend our title,but to put a fight in Europe,there is no way Cahill will start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
diggz:

I hope you are aware Ake is taller than macherano?

How is selling Ake for 20mil a good deal? I sincerely don't think so bro! Maybe it's me being overly sentimental or emotional. I sincerely think selling Nathan is totally bad.

They play cross and nod ball more in England than anywhere else.

Besides if Azpi continues at centre back, then that's 2 sub 6footers we have in the back line.

I'm not as sad as you are though, mainly because I'm not too fussed if an academy player rises through the ranks of not.

I think 20m for a player of AKes calibre is a fantastic deal for us. I think this time last season Watford priced him for just 8m, and I remember reading that the cherries offered 18 for him in January.

We should bite their hands off for that amount sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
obainojazz:
grin Prince Boateng.
God forbid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
I didn't want to see the POR VS CHILE in the hall because I had a wrong time in mind and I wanted to read after the game,so I decided to see the game in a viewing center around my area

And I am actually hearing Okocha vs Zidane arguments here,worst thing is out of 20 people involved only 3 are on Zizzou's side

You can't possibly imagine how my eardrums feel right now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by susrite(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
You all should keep calm? You want a Central Defender? Manolas will join soon. Zenith wouldn't be able to reach his personal terms and I read he's skip medicals already. £35M will do the Magic.

But the way you peeps criticize Cahill (who was actually instrumental in winning us two titles in three seasons) is too sentimental.

Cahill is a good defender who makes few errors! Who doesn't commit blunders?

You all want a change to our back 3 who had a record breaking 12 match without conceding a goal!!! Where una put una brains sef!

I understand the fact that qualifying for UCL pushes us to have more hands on deck... But its not like accusing the current EPL highest scoring defender who even made EPL team of the year!

Get a suitable replacement and watch if he doesn't up his game. That's how to encourage players, not throw them off the hook.

Someone should even mention a better central defender from a competitive league ... I repeat, a competitive league; and compare their last season stat!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please our in-house scouts. Wetin be the difference between this Alex Sandro and Kenedy??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by susrite(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
Please our in-house scouts.
Wetin be the difference between this Alex Sandro and Kenedy??
lol! Sandro is an already made food that tastes pretty delicious while kenedy is a mixture of ingredients on fire; you can never know if it'll taste better than Sandro or not. Chelsea, on the other hand is an hungry rich man that doesn't have enough patience for their food which is on fire. They would gladly give out their money to buy Sandro from mama put since they know he tastes well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
susrite:
lol! Sandro is an already made food that tastes pretty delicious while kenedy is a mixture of ingredients on fire; you can never know if it'll taste better than Sandro or not. Chelsea, on the other hand is an hungry rich man that doesn't have enough patience for their food which is on fire. They would gladly give out their money to buy Sandro from mama put since they know he tastes well.

the truth sha.
Most of the players we are looking to sign, we have already. Too bad man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
They way i take dey vex that period wey i hear say we wan die untop Niklas Sule.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I always said that Ake didn't really have a chance in this squad. The only place I was hoping he could see a spot was at midfield because he's a bit short for CB.

20m for Ake is a pretty good deal though.
It a good deal for me too cos I don't think Cahill is going any where. I thought the deal was 30.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
bigkesh:
I didn't want to see the POR VS CHILE in the hall because I had a wrong time in mind and I wanted to read after the game,so I decided to see the game in a viewing center around my area

And I am actually hearing Okocha vs Zidane arguments here,worst thing is out of 20 people involved only 3 are on Zizzou's side

You can't possibly imagine how my eardrums feel right now
lol that how those viewing center analyst talk. No iota of football knowledge and history. Today before light went off in Awo a guy said he watches Andre Silva a lot in Barca and that he misses a lot of chances, oh the laughter that shook.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
That should have been a Chile Pen.

What happened to VAR?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chile players dey shout 'Man on' grin

That's how you know who's played ball in the UK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oboi Chile dey vex o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na lie oh. Ororo must win this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
How did chile not score there shocked shocked

Vidal wan crase
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chile denied penalty

Chile denied by woodwork twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Chile denied penalty

Chile denied by woodwork twice
so make we fry akara or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:
Chile players dey shout 'Man on' grin

That's how you know who's played ball in the UK.
I can't understand the Iranian ref's decision either. He should have consulted VAR cos the replay showed contact between the defender and Silva

Or maybe the ref thought that Silva wouldn't have got to the ball after pushing it wide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chile should've scored there. Totally unlucky. Coupled with the unawarded penalty they'd be gutted if they go out on pens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
I see chile winning this shootout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

I can't understand the Iranian ref's decision either. He should have consulted VAR cos the replay showed contact between the defender and Silva

Or maybe the ref thought that Silva wouldn't have got to the ball after pushing it wide.

Assistant ref should have even called it sef and recommended a review.

I'm pretty surprised actually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Portugal.

Who else wants to call it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice one Vidal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Excellent save though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
This Chile side go disturb for Russia next year ohh. They are a model of consistency when it comes to players, formation and style of play. Bravo, Sanchez, Medel, Vidal, Vargas, Beausejour, Isla and Jara, 8 out of the starting 11 have maintained place in the first team for over 3 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
donjazet:
Nihilist!!

Yes boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
See Bravo o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
donjazet:
I see chile winning this shootout

Are you a profet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Phant0mStranger, TheLequte, afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.