Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,343 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10750622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (19431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Havilah93: I wonder what Mou's gonna say this time.

Damn!

I just hope he doesn't say anything horrible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_HsqdMDp8

dayokanu & debosky digging it.

See them trying to copy my moves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
nateevs:
I just hope he doesn't say anything horrible.

i was impressed by etoo....
everything he did today was top drawer. i never knew he still had this much verve in him. gareth barry prevented chelsea from winning today. that block on etoo should be a TV advert for skysports.

chamotex:
See them trying to copy my moves

debosky(the short boy) impressed the most with his moves in that clip. dayokanu was just acting like a mallam. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
mukina2: Dayo play see gobe na. i don pay you since grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
A team with over 20 attempts and did nada. Couldn't even score not to talk of winning.

"Could you have won that game Jose? "Of course, of course.

"We had 21 shots and risked everything we could but a team who has chances like that and doesn't take them deserves to lose."

He and his boys have a lot of work to do. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
chamotex: Awon temi...gbori wole

LMAO! You guys are WICKED.

I wan dance bata for this thread tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
make I party forget loss jor

I fit join?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Premier League Premier League @ premierleague 7s
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "I don't know to say whether we didn't deserve to lose or to say we deserved to lose - we had 21 chances."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
From the start he was not sure of the line up. . . He said "Hopefully". . . angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dayo please Please PLEASE give us Ayinla Omowura EGUNMOGAJI himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
[size=22pt]Aftermath of EVerton loss[/size]

Chelsea makes Messi bid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
afrodoc: Dayo please Please PLEASE give us Ayinla Omowura EGUNMOGAJI himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7RDrFHX6U
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
every team would lose games this season - however, it's sad for the teams that have spent £100m on players and yet lost to inferior teams.

moyes escaped a baptism of fire for not spending so much but pellegrini, villas-boas and mourinho must explain how their millions got them losing in the first 4 games in the premier league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
naah this band cannot go without giving us the sweet sounds of musiliu haruna ishola's hit album. .

go on soun deejay.

my peepu from across d bridge... HOW MARKATE?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
dayokanu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7RDrFHX6U

a whole album? wa sere!!! i think nateevs and ibime would enjoy this particular one you posted,vintage stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Don't forget the after party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP3tQpp6vA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Where is that useless Ibime and useless nitwit abi na nitmad?!

Is David Luiz a defender? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is a big party mehn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
4llerbuntu: naah this band cannot go without giving us the sweet sounds of musiliu haruna ishola's hit album. .
go on soun deejay.

my peepu from across d bridge... HOW MARKATE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiOmOiufIWQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
E le o fe su laule

Baale nta gbo, Iyawo e nta ogogoro, Owo won n gbowo ita ( The king is selling weed, the queen is selling gin, their kid is "obtaining" money)

Who knows which Obesere album that lyrics dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar: every team would lose games this season - however, it's sad for the teams that have spent £100m on players and yet lost to inferior teams.

moyes escaped a baptism of fire for not spending so much but pellegrini, villas-boas and mourinho must explain how their millions got them losing in the first 4 games in the premier league.

I tend to agree.
Moyes has a ready-made excuse in the event that something goes wrong. But he cannot escape the need to satisfy the yearnings of an already spoilt United faithful. Signing or not he has to deliver at United
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Where is Lateef? make he come dance

Nateevs Won ri e ni ifo, Ki lo wa da do ki lo wa da do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92jP9Yg0-LE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
StarBoard:
I tend to agree.
Moyes has a ready-made excuse in the event that something goes wrong. But he cannot escape the need to satisfy the yearnings of an already spoilt United faithful. Signing or not he has to deliver at United

he would win the league this season...
chelsea are a world class striker away from challenging. city are still slumbering. arsenal are also a world class striker away from competing - they lost giroud today. moyes has a big chance if he can keep his players happy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
dayokanu: Where is Lateef? make he come dance

Nateevs Won ri e ni ifo, Ki lo wa da do ki lo wa da do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92jP9Yg0-LE

You don mara finally. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geEwHJgzHWU

Nateevs, where you dey...you no dey
Ibime where you dey...you no dey
I call your house...you no dey
I come your thread...you no dey

Lalaboi where you dey...this life na jeje
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
coogar:

he would win the league this season...
chelsea are a world class striker away from challenging. city are still slumbering. arsenal are also a world class stripressure remains to be seen. from competing - they lost giroud today. moyes has a big chance if he can keep his players happy.
Still think its too early to crown a particular favorite for the title.
A lot of twists and turns await for all presumed title contenders.
Moyes has the obvious disadvantage of having to step up and maintain a very high standard set by his predecessor even though he inherits pretty much the same team.How he handles the oressure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pataki: Where is that useless Ibime and useless nitwit abi na nitmad?!

Is David Luiz a defender? cheesy

David Luiz is a schoolboy but I heard "Mr Penalty" Koscielny was at it again today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
[url][/url]
chamotex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geEwHJgzHWU

Nateevs, where you dey...you no dey
Ibime where you dey...you no dey
I call your house...you no dey
I come your thread...you no dey

Lalaboi where you dey...this life na jeje
Lol
Nateevs has been here to his credit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
X Project - Lori le - YouTube
► 3:06► 3:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnwGUAl4R8
Feb 4, 2008 - Uploaded by DJ Dee Money
The hottest group is Nigeria. This song is off their brand new album called Sierra Naija.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ibime:
David Luiz is a schoolboy but I heard "Mr Penalty" Koscielny was at it again today.

luiz wasn't the only clueless defender in that box. all the defenders looked like schoolboys in the buildup to that goal.

as you can see, it was actually terry that left naismith. terry must have seen luiz had moved forward to press the man on the ball. terry ran towards naismith, then got attracted to the ball & left naismith free again. redknapp is talking nonsense dropping the bollock on luiz. terry is equally culpable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (19431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, enigma0, Joseph901, Jamiuokolla, Phant0mStranger and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.