Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: The solution to every problem Mourinho has is never coaching or tactics

The solution is to buy more and moar players

You're right with this sarcastic post.

We [fans] tend to overlook Mou's mistakes attimes, proffering the idea of beefing up the team as the way forward - Not like he's a god that wouldnt make a mistake.

I rewatched the Everton game yesterday and came to realize something, when Mata and Andre were pulled off for Lampard and Oscar, it seemed like our attacking steam was weaved out, the latter duo couldnt have threatened and created the chances the former folks created.

It was apparent that Mou was frustrated at our profligacy at goal and couldnt have helped with a weird decision at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
190: José Mourinho wants to sign Dortmund star, Ilkay Gündogan, in January. [Daily Star]

This dude is gona leave Chelsea bankrupt, if dz is true then mourinho doesnt kno wat he's doin
Dis man is certainly out to destroy and not help chelsea

useless coach!!

far worse than benitez mscheww

abeg bring dimatteo back this noise maker is nothing but a Phool with grey hairs undecided

PLASTIC CHELSEA FAN.............. EVEN PEP LOST TO DORTMUND AND NO ONE CRUCIFIED HIM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
El Guapo:

First mistake gotta be taking 190 serious on a report.

A mate that has got his news culled from National Geographic Channel.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Looool Sturridge scores again! Even Moses has been on beastmode! Why una been wan spoil those players career like this? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
A-40:
Looool Sturridge scores again! Even Moses has been on beastmode! Why una been wan spoil those players career like this? grin grin
Mourinho committed a blunder in loaning out Moses undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
You just knew it's only a matter of time before the "why did we let them go" posts start showing up. Don't not be fooled that Swansea will set up like this against Chelsea. This is where these boys are usually found out. 80% of the PL will park the bus against Chelsea and it then requires high-level technical ability and good decision making to work the opposition and produce results consistently.

Playing in a Chelsea shirt, it is unlikely you will find all that space. Food for thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
i do not always agree with nateevs but some ofthe comments he makes rings true.
some of you guys make comments with benefit of hindsight.

whats this opaks you guys are yarning about moses now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
" There were a host of minor mistakes in this one, and you could probably argue that we managed to get in the double digits so far as positional and technical errors go. But blame falls most fully on Ramires, closely followed by David Luiz. The threat differential between pictures three and four is enormous, and it happened because Ramires' first touch is, from time to time, absolutely appalling. David Luiz's rash charge then led to a complete breakdown in terms of marking Osman's cross, although his culpability is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the midfielders were in a complete pickle."

I hate Ramires! He is the first man out the door if I have my way. Absolute wastepipe. Scolari said Ramires cannot enter Brazil team unless he proves he has the technical ability to play midfield and stop running around like headless chicken. WTF did JM think he can get out of Ramires in central midfield. The most important position in football today is the no4 position. That's where you control the game from. Two games in a row now, he has caused defeat for Chelsea. Someone should please get that wastepipe out of my midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
nateevs: You just knew it's only a matter of time before the "why did we let them go" posts start showing up. Don't not be fooled that Swansea will set up like this against Chelsea. This is where these boys are usually found out. 80% of the PL will park the bus against Chelsea and it then requires high-level technical ability and good decision making to work the opposition and produce results consistently.

Playing in a Chelsea shirt, it is unlikely you will find all that space. Food for thought.
We are talking of improved movement,decision making etc! I was being sarcastic about Moses anyway but with Sturridge even a bat can see that the kid was mismanaged
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
A-40:

We are talking of improved movement,decision making etc! I was being sarcastic about Moses anyway but with Sturridge even a bat can see that the kid was mismanaged

Which just reiterates my point. Space can disguise movement and decision-making as "improved". Then they move back to a big team with all the space evaporated and we know exactly how much "improvement" there actually has been.

But I take your sacarsm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
How the fork do you touch a ball in central midfield and the ball land 15 feet away from you? You should not be in central midfield!! Midfielders never let the ball run outside the circumference of their body.

Against Bayern, ball is running toward you, simply sidestep Toni Kroos by passing the ball from your right foot to your left like any midfielder would do. Even I do that in ma playing days! But not mumu Ramires, busy tackling when the ball is in his possession.

I remember Ramires first season when Bluediva and likes thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. I constantly preached against that wastepipe cos I know what midfield play is supposed to look like, not headless chickens constantly running away from the ball. And one fool even had the temerity to suggest that the eediot is better than Busquets!!! A dude who cannot lace 34 year old Ballacks boots and has never been able to run midfield and have Chelsea consistently competing for league titles like Ballack used to do with his midfield play.

Add in a sloth called Mikel who can actually control a midfield very well but is utterly inept defensively, I don't know what Jose was thinking he would do with this midfield. I don't know if he's pandering to RA and his man friday Emenalo by accepting their transfer targets and ignoring the gaping holes in the team. We all know how Emenalo staked his reputation on the Ramires-Mikel pivot, and was constantly arguing with Benitez and RDM when they blatantly called it even in board meetings that Chelsea needs a new central midfield. Benitez even said "he's not trying to point fingers at anyone, but he must demand a new central midfielder from the board". And now Jose continuing this silly charade. The best defensive midfielder (Romeu) is not even at the club and he's not even too special either!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
see madness , bobo yi ti ya were cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Rant all you want Ibime. . . . Ramirez remains the first name on the team sheet. cool

Myopic ninjas - no criticism for Cech and his brainfart move to start a fast counter via a rusty and paceless Eto'o, just blame Ramires. cheesy

The fact is that JM's set up doesn't bring out the best in this side. Simples. Y'all have had dud forwards for two seasons running, but still score goals. But when JM's tactics neutralises Mata and Hazard, what do you expect?

Midfield my foot. Cech and Luiz caused that goal. End of story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
cech & terry caused the goal....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
We have few hours to go

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/clienthome.do

Code: 1328314-509714

This fantasy league suits those with an impeccable knowledge of European football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Ibime: " There were a host of minor mistakes in this one, and you could probably argue that we managed to get in the double digits so far as positional and technical errors go. But blame falls most fully on Ramires, closely followed by David Luiz. The threat differential between pictures three and four is enormous, and it happened because Ramires' first touch is, from time to time, absolutely appalling. David Luiz's rash charge then led to a complete breakdown in terms of marking Osman's cross, although his culpability is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the midfielders were in a complete pickle."

I hate Ramires! He is the first man out the door if I have my way. Absolute wastepipe. Scolari said Ramires cannot enter Brazil team unless he proves he has the technical ability to play midfield and stop running around like headless chicken. WTF did JM think he can get out of Ramires in central midfield. The most important position in football today is the no4 position. That's where you control the game from. Two games in a row now, he has caused defeat for Chelsea. Someone should please get that wastepipe out of my midfield.

one thing mourinho should avoid is playin ramirez at d no4 spot,its always a complete disaster.Checkout mikel's composure in midfield even though we lost d game.Ramirez is never a player dat can b composed enough to play a 4.I now see d reason why rdm had to fix him at d wing,dats whr suits him.If u use ramirez in a '4 against big teams,d result u will get is d typ against bayern,if u want to spoil d whole thing/game,then pair him with lampard,chelc wil surely play crap dat day...!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2013
chelseabmw:

PLASTIC CHELSEA FAN.............. EVEN PEP LOST TO DORTMUND AND NO ONE CRUCIFIED HIM

sharrap and get out of here angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2013
El Guapo:

First mistake gotta be taking 190 serious on a report.

A mate that has got his news culled from National Geographic Channel.

shut up you phool angry

watch your so called happy one destroy this team of ours

mschewww - all players playing below average, we've not even had one good match so far this season

put your trust in God not on that pathetic clueless happy one

team-bringback di-matteo-

we dont have a coach undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2013
mikel being our star man against everton shocked

useless coach keeps using terry at the back, WTF for
dude's past his prime, lampard has no business with this team until 80th minute
ramirez so far (sighs)
hazard oh well (we've seen better)
willian oh willian (please come in and bench oscar)
and someone tell me wah the phuck is happening to mata cry cry - so called happy one has destroyed him 4 games into the season
keeping him out of playing, its affecting our little magician
our strike force -God 4bid! undecided
and least to say that andre schrulle where did they caterpult that dude from
for fork sake, even ashley young is way better than that bucket

this team so far is pathetic under the so called happy one
cant wait 2 see him exit with shame - rants and talks anyhow!

the best team lost today (21shots against everton) does barca or mardid ever loose while been the best
soon he'll start blaming refs mscheww

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2013
CFCfan:
Mourinho committed a blunder in loaning out Moses undecided

its always him

no wonder ronaldo hated him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2013
190: mikel being our star man against everton shocked

useless coach keeps using terry at the back, WTF for
dude's past his prime, lampard has no business with this team until 80th minute
ramirez so far (sighs)
hazard oh well (we've seen better)
willian oh willian (please come in and bench oscar)
and someone tell me wah the phuck is happening to mata cry cry - so called happy one has destroyed him 4 games into the season
keeping him out of playing, its affecting our little magician
our strike force -God 4bid! undecided
and least to say that andre schrulle where did they caterpult that dude from
for fork sake, even ashley young is way better than that bucket

this team so far is pathetic under the so called happy one
cant wait 2 see him exit with shame - rants and talks anyhow!

the best team lost today (21shots against everton) does barca or mardid ever loose while been the best
soon he'll start blaming refs mscheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Emmadani: one thing mourinho should avoid is playin ramirez at d no4 spot,its always a complete disaster.Checkout mikel's composure in midfield even though we lost d game.

What composure? Go look at the goal again - Mikel was casually walking back to the box while Everton was attacking. It was probably Mikel's snail-like approach that made Luiz jump out to attempt a tackle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Heard Dayokanu's girlfriend had A.Cole berated outside her bar in Missouri - And i also heard Cole cant tip cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2013
is ramires that bad?
i really think he's one of chelsea's best players each time i have seen him play. he's combative - i doubt he's ever lost a tackle in his career. he can make penetrative runs, pass and even finish if he gets the time & space.

i would trade rooney for ramires without batting an eyelid. the so called loss of possession nateevs & ibime are talking about must be because they dwell in a parallel universe. 84% possession(everton), 76%(man utd), 94%(villa) and 92%(hull).

it seems nateevs/ibime are high on crack!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2013
^^
CFC had 76% possession against Man Utd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2013
debosky:

What composure? Go look at the goal again - Mikel was casually walking back to the box while Everton was attacking. It was probably Mikel's snail-like approach that made Luiz jump out to attempt a tackle.
if i ansa person like you,i just dey waste ma tym.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
CFC had 76% possession against Man Utd?

ramires did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2013
coogar: is ramires that bad?
i really think he's one of chelsea's best players each time i have seen him play. he's combative - i doubt he's ever lost a tackle in his career. he can make penetrative runs, pass and even finish if he gets the time & space.

i would trade rooney for ramires without batting an eyelid. the so called loss of possession nateevs & ibime are talking about must be because they dwell in a parallel universe. 84% possession(everton), 76%(man utd), 94%(villa) and 92%(hull).

it seems nateevs/ibime are high on crack!
guy 76% against man u?Ramirez dat could not even give out one clear pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Emmadani: guy 76% against man u?Ramirez dat could not even give out one clear pass

what your eyes saw and what the stats say are 2 different things. numbers don't lie - your eyes might have deceived you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Emmadani: if i ansa person like you,i just dey waste ma tym.

This is true - you have bigger problems, such as learning how to type full words and spell them correctly. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
debosky:

This is true - you have bigger problems, such as learning how to type full words and spell them correctly. grin
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, forgiveness, Vischy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.