Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752536 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have my shekere and gangan ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibime:

Jose was being too diplomatic from day one, playing to Emenalo and RAs script. If he does not return to his principles, Emenalos childish and naive squad building and incompetent fantasism will ruin him.
Was he forced into doing this? When did Jose become a yes man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wonder how Jose can convince anybody that Eto'o is better than Lukaku....

smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
I expect some falling out.
Mourinho must own this team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thats the thing with Nigerians they dont book on time they just come with emergency Party

Meanwhile

[size=14pt]Papa no dey, Mama no dey

Oga Police oo, Wetin I do

IF you want to fire me, fire me make I die I would never follow you to Stamford bridge grin grin grin

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sawyer89: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
They stuttered to a 1-1 draw with Norwegian side Rosenborg at home
in the Champions League on September 18 2007 and within hours he
had left the club by mutual consent.It's exactly six years today.
I hope history won't repeat itself again.
Basel?This is awfully pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Any deejay in the house?
Please I need Fuji garbage by Wasiu Ayinde Barrister.
This Chelsea side is as Spineless as no other that I've seen.
Just like nitwit/nitlad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
My colleague came all the way from Canada to watch Chelski. . . . Only to see them lose. cheesy

Skelewu time!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Special one loses at home

When was the last time Chelsea lost a home game in the CL?

So who una wan buy now

Messi suppose dey available o

300million pere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
last time was Apala,Dayo tonight wish kain music u wan play?
So i go know wetin to wear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chelsea's best striker is at Everton, thet are left with Useless Torres, Hopeless Ba, & Pensioner Eto'o
Mumu Osca score, he go call Pasuma...
Dayokanu where you dey?abeg nack me better Apple Juice by Obesere, na gbogbo fajiii this night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow. Just wow. I assumed very few saw this coming. A game we were supposed to win and easily too?
Basel brought down Chelsea so its back to the drawing board for JM and this team. The man should just be himself. Style over results? I say NO!
We should be able to get results with style (the Chelsea style or way i.e)
Absolutely disappointing but they have 5 more matches to win us over.

Ohun to ti se le o ti se le. We gast to move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C6XYosVq_A

Mourinho's so special, so special, so special, so special
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibime:

Jose was being too diplomatic from day one, playing to Emenalo and RAs script. If he does not return to his principles, Emenalos childish and naive squad building and incompetent fantasism will ruin him.

So it's Emenalo's squad building that caused a loss to Basel eh? Dude just go and sit down. I didn't know you needed a squad better than Chelski's to stop Basel now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
IJO YA ... awa lani IJO grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hahaha,chelsea is on a looong thing.Pls bring me a Dimateo ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
FBS:
Was he forced into doing this? When did Jose become a yes man?

Don't ask me but he came in reading another man's script.

We all know what Jose would go for first, solidify the midfield first then build from there.

Instead we saw Willian, Schurrle and Van Ginkel come in. All Emenalos targets for the last two years.

And no talk of a solid midfield. Same old story over again. It happened to RDM, it happened to Benitez and now same thing happening to Jose. At least those three have proved their competence at various stages, the only man yet to prove his competence is the man directing transfer policy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
E o je aje yo e o tun di lo le

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYL1eFBHmUA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
dayokanu: Special one loses at home

When was the last time Chelsea lost a home game in the CL?

So who una wan buy now

Messi suppose dey available o

300million pere
baba I dey fajii mood, nack me apple juice jare , abeg add Gobe from Davido join too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Excuses excuses. Are these Basel guys Maloudas and Ballacks themselves? This Emenalo must be a correct juju man. Mandating everyone to do as he pleases. So Jose is now a yes man. I laugh in Basel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zixMk7gnQ

Ibime, shey you want to dance?
Nateevs, oya fijo gbowo
Omo Ibo, oya so'jo d'owo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
OMO IBO: I expect some falling out.
Mourinho must own this team

Yes o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibime:

We all know what Jose would go for first, solidify the midfield first then build from there.

Instead we saw Willian, Schurrle and Van Ginkel come in. All Emenalos targets for the last two years.

And no talk of a solid midfield. Same old story over again. It happened to RDM, it happened to Benitez and now same thing happening to Jose. At least those three have proved their competence at various stages, the only man yet to prove his competence is the man directing transfer policy.

Revisionist. You were insulting Benitez not so? Now you're back to the Emenalo song. Nothing is ever the fault of your favourite - it must be someone else's cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
...deejay,
A beg play my song.
rise up to dance to my new Fuji garbage (x4)
I go dance. . .I go dance wit my sis I o. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibime:

You're blaming Emenalo for a loss to Basel?

For reals? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ibime:

Its irrelevant at this stage as he wasn't forced to accept the job. Its about time he stamps his authority on this team. Starting against Fulham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amarilo: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
I think Howard Webb is the Ref, where is that Ninii called 1025.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
nateevs: Excuses excuses. Are these Basel guys Maloudas and Ballacks themselves? This Emenalo must be a correct juju man. Mandating everyone to do as he pleases. So Jose is now a yes man. I laugh in Basel.

Yes oh! Even the legendary JM is under ME's spell. And a team of Hazard, Mata, Willian, Oscar, etc isn't good enough to beat Basel. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jose:

"Emotionally, this is not a very mature team"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mehn,
This Emenalo must be the 21st century equivalent of Darth Vader.
The guy get plenty power.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Useless Ibime will come on Arsenal and spew utter bollocks about the likes of Koscienly!

Where is that arrant nuisance called 1025?

Chelshit - a team of nonsensical players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall, Trevor012(m), forgiveness, andrewbaba44, Demolz, Jamiuokolla and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.