Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539989 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:
Enemalo quit... Goodnews or badnews?

I think this is good actually.

From all indications, it's pointing to Conte being at the bridge a long time. The Summer was probably the worst I've witnessed, we weren't even able to get a first choice player.

It was obvious sth was wrong when conte didn't even acknowledge his presence after the game yesterday. Marina is next undecided

First Costa, Luiz, then Emenalo.

Coaches should be allowed some major decisions at least, after all they're the ones that gets the blame, not the player power brouhaha and the whole decisions shouldn't lie on the board. I'm loving Conte already cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emenalo has reigned!!

Ibime, where are you? It’s time to pop champagne cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

It's a new era for you two.

I'm expecting some fantastic signings in Summer.

We will finally fix the solution to our midfield problems and all will be well in the world.

Let me see the names you've got. You can never tell who's reading cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
VargasVee:

From all indications, it's pointing to Conte being at the bridge a long time. The Summer was probably the worst I've witnessed, we weren't even able to get a first choice player.

It was obvious sth was wrong when conte didn't even acknowledge his presence after the game yesterday. Marina is next undecided

Coaches should be allowed some major decisions at least, after all they're the ones that gets the blame, not the player power brouhaha and the whole decisions shouldn't lie on the board. I'm loving Conte already cheesy

Sense in here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
VargasVee:

Coaches should be allowed some major decisions at least, not the board. I'm loving Conte already cheesy
Sorry, I don't trust any manager with the future of chelea footaball club.
Our stability in the technical director position is the reason why we have managed to still win trophies, and maintain stability even in the midst of a revolving managerial door.
Managers can be fickle and emotional.
Anyway, we will see if this is a good or bad decision .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

I don't have any names bro. But I'm sure that with With all gone, there will be no blockers in place to signining the right players that Conte wants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
We thought mourinho was the special one until things got very very bad.
If our best manager in history could not continue due to very catastrophic occurrences that made his stay untenable , then I don't trust Conte to become the next sir alex ferguson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ctuagent007: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

Haha... boy u wan set another Bakayoko/Morata trap 4 ram so that when the new guys begin fail, all of una (esp those wey hate Baka) go sing the usual song.
Apart from Ibime being the most happiest with this news, I did like to see Belotti & know if I would be laffing at Airmark when the time comes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
According to matt law, Emenalo resigned because he didn't want to get caught up between marina and Conte's power struggle.
The game may not be far from over.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:

Sorry, I don't trust any manager with the future of chelea footaball club.
Our stability in the technical director position is the reason why we have managed to still win trophies, and maintain stability even in the midst of a revolving managerial door.
Managers can be fickle and emotional.
Anyway, we will see if this is a good or bad decision .

You don't need to trust managers, you can only be worried about A technical director whose heart is set somewhere else.

Remember Emenalo wanted to terminate his contract when Jose returned?

Chelsea were able to scout young prodigies players like De bryune, Cesar, Lukaku, Thibaut.

After Mourinho returned, what top youngster have we acquired? Emenalo has been inactive with his fellow board members, he has to leave for his and Chelsea's benefit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emenalo scouted KDB, Lukakau, courtouis, Christiansen, ake and the rest of our promising loan army.
If we had a manager that managed to integrate those players, that would be an impressive set-up.

Anyway, we will see the outcome.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:
We thought mourinho was the special one until things got very very bad.
If our best manager in history could not continue due to very catastrophic occurrences that made his stay untenable , then I don't trust Conte to become the next sir alex ferguson.

Bad belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
VargasVee:

You don't need to trust managers, you can only be worried about A technical director whose heart is set somewhere else.

Remember Emenalo wanted to terminate his contract when Jose returned?

[b]Chelsea were able to scout young prodigies players like De bryune, Cesar, Lukaku, Thibaut.

After Mourinho returned, what top youngster have we acquired? Emenalo has been inactive with his fellow board members, he has to leave for his and Chelsea's benefit. [/b]
And who scouted those players? Emenalo did.
It is unfair to say Chelsea have not been scouting after mou's return when it is obvious the managers don't even care anyway about the loan army.
How the fucck did we let KDB and Lukaku go, if not for managerial incompetence and complacency.?
Even Azplilicueta and Kante were Emenalo buys and at bargain value. That is what he does best

Anyway, we will see. The grass is always greener on the other side.
And also remember, Emenalo is not the most powerful at Chelsea. He answers to marina Granovskaia who plays a very integral part in our recruitment especially for the main team.
If you are expecting a gong-ho approach to the transfer market next season, you may be disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ctuagent007: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

We will finally fix the solution to our midfield problems and all will be well in the world.

In a way, it is looking like u were being sarcastic & in a satire form...mehn laff go catch me on future readings should Chelsea fail not only in this season but future readings (u, Ibime & Nateevs) since all if Chelsea's failure & bad signings has always been hipped on Emenalo.>>>>it seems u are fond of Emenalo ba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
spartacus11:

Bad belle
I have known Conte long enough to know he is not the re-incarnation of SAF.
If he couldn't do it at Juventus his boyhood club who upgraded on him, Committing our future to him is a bit short-sighted.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nihilist:

you're in form since yesterday grin cheesy
Sarcasm at its peak........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:

I have known Conte long enough to know he is not the re-incarnation of SAF.
If he couldn't do it at Juventus his boyhood club who upgraded on him, Committing our future to him is a bit short-sighted.

I hear u sir, until dat time comes lets support him 100℅
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
We will miss Emenalo but we will soon get over it as the case with Ray. But that woman Maria get much power than I thought.

Maybe one of Lampard, Pirlo or Ballack will take over.

I see Emenalo going into coaching soon. Monaco contemplating on signing him.

CONTE showing his tough skin. I don't fear sack because if he's to be available right now, AC MILIAN, PSG and maybe BAYERN will go for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Obere4u:
We will miss Emenalo but we will soon get over it as the case with Ray. But that woman Maria get much power than I thought.

Maybe one of Lampard, Pirlo or Ballack will take over.

I see Emenalo going into coaching soon. Monaco contemplating on signing him.

CONTE showing his tough skin. I don't fear sack because if he's to be available right now, AC MILIAN, PSG and maybe BAYERN will go for him
He is off to Monaco hopefully as a technical Director, Which would be an excellent fit for him.
He has the talent to identify the brightest potential stars , and Monaco is not afraid to groom them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:

And who scouted those players? Emenalo did.
It is unfair to say Chelsea have not been scouting after mou's return when it is obvious the managers don't even care anyway about the loan army.
How the fucck did we let KDB and Lukaku go, if not for managerial incompetence and complacency.?
Even Azplilicueta and Kante were Emenalo buys and at bargain value. That is what he does best

Anyway, we will see. The grass is always greener on the other side.
And also remember, Emenalo is not the most powerful at Chelsea. He answers to marina Granovskaia who plays a very integral part in our recruitment especially for the main team.
If you are expecting a gong-ho approach to the transfer market next season, you may be disappointed.

I'm talking about the same thing here. Emenalo has a great rep in scouting out young prospects. But since Chelsea went against his decision to bring back Mourinho, he has never really been at the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
VargasVee:

I'm talking about the same thing here. Emenalo has a great rep in scouting out young prospects. But since Chelsea went against nose decision to bring back Mourinho, he has never really been at the club.

My grouse is not with the fact that he is leaving. He has spent enough time at Chelsea anyway.
My own issue is that he is not appreciated enough for giving us the stability during our revolving door policy and our successful youth set up.
He is blamed solely for recruitments inefficiencies when he is not even the most powerful individual in Chelsea football club and does not controls the purse strings- a duty which we all know is marina's .
I also don't think there is any DOF at any of the elite clubs that have identified and recruited as much outstanding young talents as Emenalo has and at bargain value.

He is gone now. Time will show us if the decision is right or wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emenalo is gone, let us wait on the next person to be blamed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
emanalo is nt bad as pple think ND it's nt good as pple think, being D only scape goat for our transfer is bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Emenalo leaving is a bad thing. He knows how to scout for serious talents. We will definitely miss the guy.

Meanwhile, who will be the new scapegoat now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
No comment....next!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:

My grouse is not with the fact that he is leaving. He has spent enough time at Chelsea anyway.
My own issue is that he is not appreciated enough for giving us the stability during our revolving door policy and our successful youth set up.
He is blamed solely for recruitments inefficiencies when he is not even the most powerful individual in Chelsea football club and does not controls the purse strings- a duty which we all know is marina's .
I also don't think there is any DOF at any of the elite clubs that have identified and recruited as much outstanding young talents as Emenalo has and at bargain value.

He is gone now. Time will show us if the decision is right or wrong.

Time has shown that everyone is replaceable, of course he'll be missed.

Him being a Director, he's supposed to be the backbone of the manager. He's the middle man between the manager and the board.

We lost him when Chelsea decided to appoint Jose again. Since then he has as much as turned his back on the managers.

The coach ought to have space to keep his mind solely on the affairs of the pitch. I'll always hold him in high regards, it's a pity we held on too long against his wish. I wish him more than well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
VargasVee:

Time has shown that everyone is replaceable, of course he'll be missed.

Him being a Director, he's supposed to be the backbone of the manager. He's the middle man between the manager and the board.

We lost him when Chelsea decided to appoint Jose again. Since then he has as much as turned his back on the managers.

The coach ought to have space to keep his mind solely on the affairs of the pitch. I'll always hold him in high regards, it's a pity we held on too long against his wish. I wish him more than well.

I think what others are contesting is if he ever got to operate as a TD with absolute powers conferred.
This has been a discussion on here for years - one which has never resulted in unequivocal conclusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Griffon:

There is nothing there to know other than Ibime and I beat him up on his way to Cobham days ago.

Enuf is enuf angry angry

Lmao!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Need an Italian to be the TD.

Give me Torreira of Sampdoria abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
bigkesh:
Need an Italian to be the TD.

Give me Torreira of Sampdoria abeg.
you tube scout we re talking about technical directors in these case you don't have to see 5 mins clips to decide

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
PDPGuy:
Emenalo has reigned!!

Ibime, where are you? It’s time to pop champagne cheesy

I have not had issue with Emenalo these last two years, but I will never forgive him for signing everyone but replacement for Mikel and Ramires in 2012 and 2013.

Emenalo must have finally fallen out with Marina. Fall out with Conte will never be enough for him to leave cos even Conte is not committed long term as shown by his refusal to extend his contract.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Shots! Fired! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, BlueAngel444, Segedinho(m), PendragonVII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.