Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

Do you have any empirical or non-empirical evidence to support your thoughts?
In The Matche Against Man City He Made Some Flops That Have Resulted In Cheap Goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Yoko!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

In The Matche Against Man City He Made Some Flops That Have Resulted In Cheap Goals
hiaaa o chim. Nairaland pundits are here again

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2017
homesteady:
Yoko!!! grin
i did not see KDB here, what is Sanchez doing there? No aguero or harry Kane? This who scored always have the worst line up in this life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
lordfalcao:
hiaaa o chim. Nairaland pundits are here again
lol its the truth look at that roma game we drew 3 3 he was the culprit in the 3goals roma scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Wow... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

lol its the truth look at that roma game we drew 3 3 he was the culprit in the 3goals roma scored

You obviously have been missing our games grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Thecassanova:

Why was he started against Tottenham and Mancity?
diggz:

You obviously have been missing our games grin
diggz:

Wow... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Daniel Thacker, Chelsea reporter

"Rookies like [Chelsea defender] Christensen must learn at the top level," according to British broadsheet the Daily Telegraph. "Andreas Christensen will no doubt spend this morning analysing whether he could have done more to stop Roma's three goals, but Chelsea must put faith in the brilliant young Dane to learn on the job," the paper writes.

source http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000881/match=2021632/index.html

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2017
homesteady:
Yoko!!! grin
Where is Kevin de friggin Bruyne?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2017
This one is coming in from London now now. Your club sabi you? Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
e fit be scam ooo
Griffon:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
e fit be scam ooo

Fella today is my birthday. I have been receiving such warm wish from CFC for the past 10 years.

Move your levels from 'Up Chelsea' to a registered member of the club tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Fella today is my birthday. I have been receiving such warm wish from CFC for the past 10 years.

Happy Birthday bro....tommorow's mine...
#Scorpiosareking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Daniel Thacker, Chelsea reporter

"Rookies like [Chelsea defender] Christensen must learn at the top level," according to British broadsheet the Daily Telegraph. "Andreas Christensen will no doubt spend this morning analysing whether he could have done more to stop Roma's three goals, but Chelsea must put faith in the brilliant young Dane to learn on the job," the paper writes.

source http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000881/match=2021632/index.html

He made mistakes according to you and the dailys however, I am still struggling to find where it was said he lacks confidence in the article?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

HBD bruv....God blessings fall on you. Have a big one...cheers bruv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
Coincidence Pirlo announced his retirement from football yesterday? He might be the one replacing. An Italian combo may be the best way to go.
It is not the best to me. It means more Italian players in our team and we all know how they struggle in epl bar Zola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Congratulations bro!

Happy Birthday. You know the usual drill.

Hit the bubbling spot and ask for 2 mortuary standard bottles of bel air rose. Tell them the bill is on me.

Anomabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Lol Hbd

Btw Am A Registered Member
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
johnnyvid:
EFCC, today November 6th, 2017 secured the conviction of one Mohammed Yusuf before Justice Zainab Bage Abubakar of the Federal High Court, Gusau, Zamfara State.
The convict was sentenced to 7 years’ imprisonment on each of the eleven count charge preferred against him by the EFCC. Yusuf had defrauded one Ya’u Mohammed to the tune of N20million between November 2012 and January 2013 in a classic advance fee fraud scheme.
Posing as a ‘spirit’ named ‘Asmau’, based in Niger Republic, the convict was able to convince the complainant through a phone call into believing that the mystery female voice had powers to establish schools and mosques to propagate Islam but needed a human vessel through which this could be achieved.

The complainant gullibly fell into his trap after threats that he either obeys the voice of the spirit or die. Subsequently, the convict began to extort his victim and used the money to buy exotic cars and acquire a mansion in red bricks area of Kano state. The sentences are to run concurrently from the day of his arrest.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/man-jailed-for-77-years-for-posing-as.html

On front page today.

WTF.

Spirit wey dey make phone call?

Have there been more foolish people in the world during any other era?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:

Congratulations bro!

Happy Birthday. You know the usual drill.

Hit the bubbling spot and ask for 2 mortuary standard bottles of bel air rose. Tell them the bill is on me.

Anomabia

Hehehe. Forget this mission impossible wey you dey send me and make my account smile this morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
HBD Griffon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

happy birthday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

He made mistakes according to you and the dailys however, I am still struggling to find where it was said he lacks confidence in the article?

really! you are still on that undecided didn't i mention it was my thought.... cause i watched his games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:

On front page today.

WTF.

Spirit wey dey make phone call?

Have there been more foolish people in the world during any other era?

Hehehe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Hehehe.

Happy birthday man!
everlasting bliss!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

HBD Bro!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2017
If you know, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Happy Birthday Big Man. Wishing you many more prosperous years. No make I catch you for that thread again o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Thecassanova:
If you know, you know grin

grin we know his way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Happy Birthday Dude.

Mine is on the 9th though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Hehehe. Forget this mission impossible wey you dey send me and make my account smile this morning.
HBD broda Griffon. I wish you LLNP so you can witness the mayhem I'll unleash on this thread when we win the second leg of the Mun-Che fixture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, popizaino(m), Phethar007(m), UncleHaba22, Roland17(m), Thazard(m), raumdeuter, User09 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.