Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546251 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
chic2pimp:

Happy Birthday Big Man. Wishing you many more prosperous years. No make I catch you for that thread again o grin

Lmao. Thread wey e be say na you I find come there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
LoRdCaT:
HBD broda Griffon. I wish you LLNP so you can witness the mayhem I'll unleash on this thread when we win the second leg of the Mun-Che fixture.

Issorait. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:

Fella today is my birthday. I have been receiving such warm wish from CFC for the past 10 years.

Move your levels from 'Up Chelsea' to a registered member of the club tongue

HBBD man. All your wishes will come true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate.

Doesn't even seem like a birthday, I am working my asss off in this little space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha... grin skimpledawg I hope you don prepare for the invasion wey go happen when our turn come? grin
grin

It is inevitable baba... My network go get issues that day

Eph12 say even if na our ladies lose, he go scatter here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin

Nothing dey happen bruv... cheesy we go dig am with dem grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Happy Birthday CEO Cobhams express cool

A CEO with class and style.

Blessings, money, grace, wisdom and the woman to make you happy all the days of your life fall on you this new age.

HbD Griffon cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

Nothing dey happen bruv... cheesy we go dig am with dem grin
We go even dance with them grin

Dem never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

We go even dance with them grin

Dem never see anything

Na draw soup last last grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
sir Griffon! Happy Birthday boss. Mercy, enjoyment fall on you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Happy birthday bro. Stressless and enjoy your day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin

Even if na 48hrs later after the match i get time, i will definitely party hard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
eph12:

Even if na 48hrs later after the match i get time, i will definitely party hard

You are welcome to the jobless peoples club sir. Kindly meet skimpledawg for your registration form. It is totally free but you just need to declare yourself a jobless man and promise to stay that way.

Thank you sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Edopesin:
e fit be scam ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija people sha. That's from chelsea bro. Mine is attached below, they send every april.

Happy birthday griffon, wish you many happy returns and more blessings.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija people sha. That's from chelsea bro. Mine is attached below, they send every april.

Happy birthday griffon, wish you many happy returns and more blessings.

Lol.... meanwhile airmark you no carry ur duties today o! Though somebody don epp u out small earlier but u go need finish Ur work o! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

Lol.... meanwhile airmark you no carry ur duties today o! Though somebody don epp u out small earlier but u go need finish Ur work o! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody dey request for songs again there, i later saw one shawty, begging for my spinning skills.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody dey request for songs again there, i later saw one shawty, begging for my spinning skills.

I know...but na to use their post as request sure pass before grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

I know...but na to use their post as request sure pass before grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wickedness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wickedness

Omo the way those boiz go take over we thread if any fvck up happen ehn...e go pass world war 2 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sconp: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Guys in the house help o. Especially, Those who work out/gym?

Bought some dumbells and some small equipment to start doing some light work out on weekends.
Lifted the dumbells for about 30\1hr yesterday and this morning too.

Now my biceps are killing me. I can't even hold phone properly or stretch my hands straight. Everyone seems to be suggesting ice but its not working at all.

What should I do o?

That's a normal feeling. You stretched muscles as such that kind of reaction is expected.

What do you do now?

Keep gaming. Yeah! When you continue within about 5dags the pain fades of. No need for pain relievers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

Omo the way those boiz go take over we thread if any fvck up happen ehn...e go pass world war 2 grin

Na una we go hold responsible. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
airmark:

Na una we go hold responsible. cheesy

I have no idea what you speak of bros grin I no dey house cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Happy birthday griffy griffon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NwaChibuzor: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Meanwhile, its yet another L for Meek MiLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
diggz:

You are welcome to the jobless peoples club sir. Kindly meet skimpledawg for your registration form. It is totally free but you just need to declare yourself a jobless man and promise to stay that way.

Thank you sir.
cheesy cheesy

When una go lose next sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
eph12:

cheesy cheesy

When una go lose next sef?
The trolling really pain you Eph my man grin

We are not sorry at all cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Griffon:
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate.

Doesn't even seem like a birthday, I am working my asss off in this little space.

Happy birthday nigga...no wonder emenalo got sacked on the same day! Na true blue you be..... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:
diggz airmark skimpledawg funlord sinizia griffon chic2pimp a40

You don find me reach my favourite playground. Its international break and I was just toying with the snowflakes over there. Grown asss adults whining all day and night, playing race card, Is that how Liberals on your side of the pond do also?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You don find me reach my favourite playground. Its international break and I was just toying with the snowflakes over there. Grown asss adults whining all day and night, playing race card, Is that how Liberals on your side of the pond do also?

I started following after Funlord described as e dey go down here.

I personally disagree with almost every single political opinion you have, but these other guys dey vex gaan. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nihilist:
I started following after Funlord described as e dey go down here.

I personally disagree with almost every single political opinion you have, but these other guys dey vex gaan. grin grin grin

Which is fine, We can all disagree. When I came to the US too I tended a little left because of Obama and what he represented, after living here I see most liberals as just fantasists

See the uneducated way they even try to argue. the only thing they are good at is to insult their way through and give tags and labels to people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which is fine, We can all disagree. When I came to the US too I tended a little left because of Obama and what he represented, after living here I see most liberals as just fantasists

See the uneducated way they even try to argue. the only thing they are good at is to insult their way through and give tags and labels to people

That's the problem with those guys. They never make any factual arguments. That 9inches fella keeps taking them to the cleaners and all he gets are insults in return.

Funny because I would have imagined it would be so easy to floor yall with facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.