Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10556651 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (19187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Germany have qualified! They have beaten Ireland by 3-0. The goal scorers were Khedira, Schurrle grin and Ozil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
nitlad: Belgium
Yep, they are the high-flying team grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Colombia have qualified! They came from 0-3 down at home to draw 3-3 against Chile. Falcao scored twice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2013
Yeah!

Belgium the talk of the town now. God helps any team wey under rate them for Brazil next year tongue

Hope they live up to the hype though. They've got their own golden generation in every department!

Colombia weldone joor. I would have loved to see chile too in Brazil sha.

I hope Sidney doesn't lose his Germany spot. If the Eagles qualify, na to just dey watch both Nigeria and Germany for him home, various thoughts going on in his mind grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Havilah93: Yeah!

I hope Sidney doesn't lose his Germany spot. If the Eagles qualify, na to just dey watch both Nigeria and Germany for him home, various thoughts going on in his mind grin
If Reus and Podolski stay injured then he has a very good chance of going to the WC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 12, 2013
^^
Sidney Sam put a dagger in Keshi's and NFF's hearts grin

Colombia will be making a 1st world cup appearance since 1998, when a certain Valderrama was still playing for them.

Chile can qualify if they draw with Ecuador on Tuesday. A draw would also send Ecuador through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 12, 2013
A-40:

If Reus and Podolski stay injured then he has a very good chance of going to the WC
Highly unlikely that they would cop long-term injuries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Sidney Sam put a dagger in Keshi's and NFF's hearts grin

Colombia will be making a 1st world cup appearance since 1998, when a certain Valderrama was still playing for them.

Chile can qualify if they draw with Ecuador on Tuesday. A draw would also send Ecuador through.
We wouldn't miss Sam too much! For me the one that got away was David Alaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Nigeria 4-1 Belgium

Beijing 2008 Men's football semi-finals.

Jan Vertonghen, Kevin Mirallas and Moussa Dembele all played in that game. Vertonghen played as a midfielder, wearing the number 10 shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Havilah93: Nigeria 4-1 Belgium

Beijing 2008 Men's football semi-finals.

Jan Vertonghen, Kevin Mirallas and Moussa Dembele all played in that game. Vertonghen played as a midfielder, wearing the number 10 shirt
How many players from that tournament are in the SE as we speak? Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2013
CFCfan: Chile can qualify if they draw with Ecuador on Tuesday. A draw would also send Ecuador through.

Chile and Ecuador should just chill and play out a draw now.

Na win-win be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 12, 2013
A-40:

How many players from that tournament are in the SE as we speak? Smh
It's true oh! None of those players were/have been involved in the Nations Cup, Confed cup or even the world cup qualifiers undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Havilah93:

Chile and Ecuador should just chill and play out a draw now.

Na win-win be that.
Yeah, but FIFA go monitor that game sha; to ensure no mago-mago, just like the Germany v Austria WC game in 1978 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ayusco: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Smh only Ambrose and Nsofor(barely) this our age cheating sef but aluko and osaze could still make the team
CFCfan:
It's true oh! None of those players were/have been involved in the Nations Cup, Confed cup or even the world cup qualifiers undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Boring week ..but fantastic win for the netherlands , I believe Nateevs and I would be cheerin dem at the world cup becos its their cup for the take come july ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
dyabman: Boring week ..but fantastic win for the netherlands , I believe Nateevs and I would be cheerin dem at the world cup becos its their cup for the take come july ..

Hehehe. . . .

Bros are you sure? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
nitlad:

Hehehe. . . .

Bros are you sure? cheesy

Cant you spot a drunk from afar? grin

Peeps are already having their brains scooped off the highway cos the orange chaps inflicted an 8-1 drubbing on a hapless Hungry side. cheesy

Brazil, Spain and Germany are the contenders here.

England, France, Italy, Argentina, Belgium, Holland et al, are all 'pretenders'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Aderogba scores for Ivory coast Ivory cosat 1: Senegal 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
El Guapo:

Cant you spot a drunk from afar? grin

Peeps are already having their brains scooped off the highway cos the orange chaps inflicted an 8-1 drubbing on a hapless Hungry side. cheesy

Brazil, Spain and Germany are the contenders here.

England, France, Italy, Argentina, Belgium, Holland et al, are all 'pretenders'.

England in the same boat as the AZZURI ke? Not impossible. England are definitely a tier below us.

We are definitely no where near the likes of Spain,Brazil or Germany but neither are we in the England bracket abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
chic2pimp:

England in the same boat as the AZZURI ke? Not impossible. England are definitely a tier below us.

We
are definitely no where near the likes of Spain,Brazil or Germany but neither are we in the England bracket abeg.

shocked shocked

You go fear pronouns! cheesy

Enrico Letta ma nor dey 'patriotic' reach una. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
nitlad:

shocked shocked

You go fear pronouns! cheesy

Enrico Letta ma nor dey 'patriotic' reach una. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy I be proper Azurri fan o. Don know say come world cup if nig and Italy dey play, nah only one team I go support and dat team no dey wear green white green.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy I be proper Azurri fan o. Don know say come world cup if nig and Italy dey play, nah only one team I go support and dat team no dey wear green white green.

Ehn ehn. . .

You dey tear Warri pidgin like this, and you nor wan support dem green donning boys abi? angry

Well since you are so passionate about 'em pizza munchers, and also want to be more Italian than the original owners of the Peninsula, why don't go ahead and single handedly lift the Costa Concordia out of the Mediterranean? This will endear you more to 'your people'. tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin

tipica italiani di merda , gente di merda , gente falsi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2013
dayokanu:

Not Surprised at the bolded shebi na Chelsea/EPL fan
the clown just got schooled. cheesy well shebi na bayern/bun-dis-liga fan cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
FBS:
the clown just got schooled. cheesy well shebi na bayern/bun-dis-liga fan cheesy

Everyone knows Chelsea fans are the most ignorant people alive

Wasnt it a Chelsea fan who was comparing Joe Cole to Schweisteiger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
The ignorant one here is the person who's not owning up to being owned grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
chic2pimp:

We are definitely no where near the likes of Spain,Brazil or Germany but neither are we in the England bracket abeg.

when was the last time germany beat italy in a game that matters?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
coogar:

when was the last time germany beat italy in a game that matters?

Mr Azzuri doesn't even know 'his team's' eternal bïtches. . . . cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
nitlad:
Mr Azzuri doesn't even know 'his team's' eternal bïtches. . . . cheesy grin

mr azzuri is an amnesiac!!
balotelli räped the demons out of germany about a year ago & knocked them out like tyson did spinks!

belgium are nice but they have no right back that is decent. spain & brazil should be favourites but i think a non-european team would win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Just like Italy got Germany

Germany got England as their faithful whorres

Who does England have? No one

No major semi in 22yrs and no trophy in 45yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (19187) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Carot, popizaino(m), Trevor012(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.