Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10558111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (19188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
snakova:
their last game at camp nou with 11 men ended how? who won the copa del rey final even with ten men? who chased pep outa barcelona abi na uefalona? because he won a glorified charity sheild by luck against 10 men u want us to believe he is better? mou has unlocked tiki taka. just pray dat u avoid him anytime anywhere cos na se finis be dat. very soon pep wud make them change his present clubs name to uefa munich. pasha sharer

Can you tell us the number of time Pep and Mourinho have met and how many each of them have won?

Pep really mopped the floor with Joses career.

Pep has the highest winning margin against Jose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
coogar:

and you think adolf hitler isn't cursing the present generation for allowing chelsea win @ allianz arena? which is worse? 2 german clubs slugging it out at wembley(a football ground no club plays) or chelsea pissing on the memory of great german players at bayern's football ground? bayern munich are the first german side to lose a champions league final on their home soil.

like drogba would say......

[img]http://londontomk.files./2009/05/drogba.gif[/img]

Munich isnt the biggest stadium in Germany, Allianz arena counts for nothing in German history

Wembley is the home of English football. Thats the symbol of English football, 2 krautz came to the home of English football and desecrated it

2 English clubs have never played a final in a German stadium

Churchill even in his embalmed state is facepalming hard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lukaku scores again.

Yet Jose is running his mouth chatting shyte again

Yet asked whether Lukaku’s storming double in Everton’s 3-2 win on Monday had made him regret offloading the Belgium international for the season, Mourinho insisted: “No. It’s one thing to play for Everton, another for Chelsea.”

It's the same opposition the Everton is facing, that Chelsea too will face.

He has bhanged against the Thugs of West Ham, A Disorganised Newcastle, and a Strong Man City back line.

What other test does he need to pass? undecided

4 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 prem games so far....yet Mourinho is refusing to admit that he got it wrong. SMH

May this man's XXL ego not land us in serious gbese embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chelsea players and ex-chelsea players just dey carve other teams open like say na arbatoir dem dey

The ones wey we keep dey busy dey dance kpakpangolo like small girls for village.

Ok oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mou has a point. Playing for Everton is not the same as playing for Chelsea. Lukaku will still not flourish in Chelsea system.

Coogar has a point, the Chelsea system is not exactly built for strikers to flourish except for an extraordinary striker like Drog.

That is no excuse for Torres flopping though. Torres is lazy and lacks ambition and is only just becoming decent this season. Personally i have no qualms with Lukaku leaving. Having him here doesn't mean he will bang in the goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katsumoto: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
sephia: Mou has a point. Playing for Everton is not the same as playing for Chelsea. Lukaku will still not flourish in Chelsea system.

Coogar has a point, the Chelsea system is not exactly built for strikers to flourish except for an extraordinary striker like Drog.

That is no excuse for Torres flopping though. Torres is lazy and lacks ambition and is only just becoming decent this season. Personally i have no qualms with Lukaku leaving. Having him here doesn't mean he will bang in the goals.

The squirrel was taking a stroll in the woods one day and came upon a nut hanging from a tree. He made several attempts to reach the nut but couldn't. After a while, he gave up and remarked 'it probably wasn't sweet anyway'. Moral of the story - sour grapes from Mourinho and any Chelsea fans who think Lukaku wouldn't do the business at Chelsea. Lukaku is currently better than all Chelsea strikers put together. Chelsea strikers have some of the best midfielders in the world supplying them but are being outscored by a youngster who has an average midfield at best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
sephia: Mou has a point. Playing for Everton is not the same as playing for Chelsea. Lukaku will still not flourish in Chelsea system.

Absolute nonsense.

Has Chelsea been playing the same style of football for the last 6 years?

Whatever skills DD used to "succeed" is the same skillset Lukaku possesses.

Lukaku has played a sum total of 30 mins so on what basis would an uninformed person claim Lukaku cannot succeed?

Lukaku in AVBs season played a couple of substitute matches in the right wing position and never as no 9.

So his total time in the no9 position amounts to about 30 mins since he signed.

Yet you listen to some uninformed nincompoop who told you the no9 position is cursed at Chelsea.

The only person who cursed the no9 position is the shekpe keeper.

JM made a big mistake on Lukaku issue. His only mitigation is that he does not know Eto real age cos on the face of it, you expect not to have any qualms letting Lukaku gain experience whilst a "32 year old" proven World Class striker leads your line plus the obligatory squad position for Torres. But those of us who knew better could have told JM this is a faulty assumption.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
EVery Chelsea striker has been mismanaged just to fit in the Dud

All strikers either not getting playing time or played on the wings to accommodate the Fernandud Scoress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
A lot of the football world missed the Eto age scandal.

Its not something you'll find on Google unless you were a subscriber to World Soccer Magazine about 6/7 years ago.

In summary, Eto claimed in an interview that he was 8 years old when he first met Roger Milla after the Cameroon-Zambia match in Yaounde and Milla gave him a shirt. The journalists did some research and found the only time Zambia visited Yaounde for match was a World Cup qualifier when Eto should have been 5 years old (according to his passport). This led to a small scandal that Eto is 2/3 years older than he claims, but this news was quickly buried.

And some ninjas are blaming Russian league whilst Jose is hoping he "regains fitness" otherwise Lukaku loan will make him look foolish.

Personally, I think Eto can still improve physically, but not to the level of a real 32 year old man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wetin una want make i talk? Look at how many goals the once 'selfish' Sturridge has scored for Liverpool. He even scored again today and yet he is still quite a selfish player even at Liverpool. Ramires scores at will from his DM position yet forward men can't score.

Maybe it's a jinx, maybe the strikers don't have enough play time or maybe we don't have the right strikers. The bottom line is that there is something about the striking position. Our last decent striker apart from the Drog was probably Gudjonsen. Fortunately for us, our midfielders score at will.

The only person who cursed the no9 position is the shekpe keeper.

LOL. . .The shekpe keeper is generally piss poor but one would have expected Eto to have scored at least a goal by now, age or not. Chelsea is the first club Eto has not scored for on his debut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
dayokanu: EVery Chelsea striker has been mismanaged just to fit in the Dud

All strikers either not getting playing time or played on the wings to accommodate the Fernandud Scoress

Oh? How has Eto'o been mismanaged to fit in Nando?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ibime: A lot of the football world missed the Eto age scandal.

Its not something you'll find on Google unless you were a subscriber to World Soccer Magazine about 6/7 years ago.

In summary, Eto claimed in an interview that he was 8 years old when he first met Roger Milla after the Cameroon-Zambia match in Yaounde and Milla gave him a shirt. The journalists did some research and found the only time Zambia visited Yaounde for match was a World Cup qualifier when Eto should have been 5 years old (according to his passport). This led to a small scandal that Eto is 2/3 years older than he claims, but this news was quickly buried.

I remember that story - Eto'o claimed he made a mistake about his age. Even that 3 years is more like 5 years. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
sephia: Wetin una want make i talk? Look at how many goals the once 'selfish' Sturridge has scored for Liverpool. He even scored again today and yet he is still quite a selfish player even at Liverpool. Ramires scores at will from his DM position yet forward men can't score.

Did Sturridge not score boku at Chelsea?

13 goals between Sept and Dec in AVBs season from the right wing.

It's not rocket science that Sturridge scores goals even when he was at Chelsea, but the proud Russian just had to ensure his £50m signing plays.

Like Dayo rightly said, a lot of strikers have been mismanaged at Chelsea because of the shekpe.

Na una been dey claim Sturridge is selfish. I never had problem with it cos that's part of his make-up as a striker. Funny enough, his decision making hasn't improved at Liverpool. I was reading stats this morning that Sturridge has lost the ball more times than any other player in the league. Same old Danny, the blockbuster striker we threw away because of shekpe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
debosky:

Oh? How has Eto'o been mismanaged to fit in Nando?

So itS Etoo a 32 yr old African (Possibly 37yrs) thats supposed to retire that we would compare him to?

How many starts has Demba ba got, How many starts did Lukaku get, How many starts did Sturridge get as a top striker?

Ibime,I read a story once where it was said Etoo came alone to Madrid as a "14yr old"

He even got his first cap for Cameroun on his 16th birthday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2013

Lol how would they flourish when Fernandud is colonizing all the minutes?

Has Lukaku started 5 games in the EPL since joining Chelsea?

Daniel Sturridge scored 10 goals by December in the only half season he got any sort of playing time. He is beasting at Liverpool showing all and sundry his achievement was not a fluke

Give youth a chance!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2013
It's still the same thing, if the dud will always start and prevent others from playing, its better they seek play- time elsewhere.

I'm happy when I see our players performing well in other clubs, no need wasting wages and having unhappy players in a team. I feel for Ba, imagine a once feared striker now gone into obscurity.
Mou is supposed to be a no nonsense manager, why stick with an ineffective Torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Lukaku has launched a defence of his manager and insists it was his decision to spend the season away from the Blues.
'I did not know if I would be playing for Chelsea so I asked the manager to let me leave. We spoke and I told him,' he told the Daily Telegraph.
'It's unfair to criticise Mourinho for letting me go because it was my decision.
'He knows what he is doing. He has won so many titles and I have too much respect for him to wish anything but the best, but there comes a point where you must think about yourself to show everyone that you can shine and be one of the best strikers in the league.
'I could have stayed and fought, but it was not about the competition. When you are a 20-year-old you need minutes. I lost my place in the national team because I did not play for a year with Chelsea.

I want that position back. I want to be in a top team and play. You only get better if you play so the best thing was to leave.
'He'd called me into his office 10 days before the end of the window. I did not want to tell him what I wanted to do at that point, but he was very open and direct.
'I always wanted to work under him and even the time in pre-season he taught me lots I'm grateful for but I had to make a choice.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2445390/Romelu-Lukaku-reveals-decision-leave-Chelsea-loan-Everton.html#ixzz2gv1ZWGQi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=lalaboi][/quote]
torres n co cant b sent on loan cos they cant learn any new tricks due to age. he needs the game time to mature n b ready for the european challenge, not playing penalties like a whoose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by safe06: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2013
it hurts so bad that demba is most of the time on the bench until the 80th minutes,this coaches are not helping matters @ all. We don't have a top 11 striker, the coach keeps alternating them which is not good for their game. Instead the mid -fielders are the ones enjoying the goal feast. Anywaiz,nothing spoil,the koko is for chelsea to win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Well, Lukaku has said it himself and I support him.
Let Ba go on loan in Jan or be sold outright. Let the two waste pipe remain and fight for the striking position.
Thank God.we have midfielders who know where the goal is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Head to head Stats :

We did a double over Norwich last season, winning 4-1 at home and 0-1 at Carrow road.

Of the 18 league meeting between both teams at Carrow road Chelsea have won 4, lost 8 with 6 drawn.

Chelsea have scored 16 goals at Norwich whilst conceding 26.

Check this Out!

Norwich went 202 minutes without scoring, the longest current run in the EPL.

They have seen only two opposing players booked in the League this season, fewer than any team.

Star Men : Gary Hooper & Van Wolfswinkel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
That Redmond fella is the only one that's looked dangerous for the canaries this term, I expect at least a 3-0 drubbing of the East Anglian outfit by Jose.

Anything else is unacceptable angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Unacceptable i hear you say. cheesy

Not every team scores early at the brittania and goes on to protect the lead till the final whistle, they did it and would be basking in huge confidence.

We're winning this anyway, then if u're a pundit, dont go beyond Under 3 goals cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Beautiful goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oscar scores!

One couldnt have wished for a better start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nando and Ba looking like good bets ahead of Eto'o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
El Guapo: Nando and Ba looking like good bets ahead of Eto'o!

The cornerstone chosen by the builders has become the rejected.

I predicted that Eto story would be like George Weahs spell at Chelsea. Man cannot cheat time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Demba Ba doing what Lukaku has been doing at Everton - being a target man.

Team looks more solid in a traditional 4-3-3, with Schurrle on one wing to boot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Second half not started well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lampard is just useless in this game. ..his defensive duties he no gree do..putting us under unnecessary pressure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
We've been getting overrun in midfield since halftime. Jose shoulda brought off Mata then for Hazard to solidify the right wing.

Eto on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
H
Ibime: We've been getting overrun in midfield since halftime. Jose shoulda brought off Mata then for Hazard to solidify the right wing.

Eto on.

Overunning lampard the passenger in midfield

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (19188) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Debroslink, Shegzdave, Epositive(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.