Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Not compared to other teams in the competition. He prolly had the 3rd or 4th best team.
Agreed but people make it look like inter were one small team with average players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
2010 champions league was mad. Bordeaux topping both Bayern and juventus in their group was insane. Football has declined alot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:
I dey go church, erudior take over from here

Ehn!!? Na lie ojare cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

Agreed but people make it look like inter were one small team with average players.

Give Pep the 3rd best team (Bayern) and you will the 1st or 2nd team flogging him 5-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Give Pep the 3rd best team (Bayern) and you will the 1st or 2nd team flogging him 5-0.
That was a one off match. Losing to Madrid or barca is never a shame. Give Mourinho The best team and Dortmund sent him crashing out including a 4:1 disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

That was a one off match. Losing to Madrid or barca is never a shame.

That was a big shame. I noticed if you have better players than Pep, you will always disgrace him by like 3 goals and more. Is that true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

That was a big shame. I noticed if you have better players than Pep, you will always disgrace him by like 3 goals and more. Is that true?
Give examples to back up your theory Mr Man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pep: "I like the physicality of the PL but the referee has to protect the players. Not the best. All the players. They have fathers and mothers as well. People focus on diving and this kind of thing. I know contact is more allowed here than other countries but there are limits."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

Give examples to back up your theory Mr Man.

Barca and Madrid in UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Barca and Madrid in UCL.
Barca was 5 :3 aggricate score. will you call that a trashing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Barca and Madrid in UCL.

Barca was 5 :3 aggricate score. will you call that a trashing. Who can stop Messi when his in the mood. Beside Bayern were injury plagued.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Swissh:

Barca was 5 :3 aggricate score. will you call that a trashing. Who can stop Messi when his in the mood. Beside Bayern were injury plagued.

What was the score in 1st leg? 3-0.

2nd leg, Barca just took it easy on them as they had already disgraced them in the 1st leg.

Jupp Heynckes used the same Bayern team to flog Barca 7-0. Pep reversed it and Bayern were the ones being disgraced.

Messi has not scored against Chelsea in 10 attempts. Good coaches know how to set tactics to deal with Messi, but if na Pep, he will allow Messi rĂ¢pe his team anyhow. Hence I said anytime Pep faces teams with better players, he gets disgraced.

What was the excuse for Madrid disgracing him at Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:
I dey go church, eruditor take over from here

This one weak me small sha grin. Ibime you don enter once chance today. Nah never ending arguements go fill dis place soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
chic2pimp:

This one weak me small sha grin. Ibime you don enter once chance today. Nah never ending arguements go fill dis place soon.

I no go enter argument with that Erudite guy again. Even him moniker dey like pesin wey like to write thesis.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

I no go enter argument with that Erudite guy again. Even him moniker dey like pesin wey like to write thesis.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pain me? The pep you guys said won't do anything in EPL is setting record.

My main aim in all these pep to EPL is to prove that he's not mates with Mourinho and he has done that convincingly
lol I wish you the best then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

This one off me grin grin

That Niqqa will just seat down and start writing project work just to counter argument.. The way I dey do over the post with speed eeh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:
which Church egbon or do you mean sanctuary of Drunken Saints.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

lol this one weak me.

Happy New Year in Advance to all blues and Rival fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

This one off me grin grin

That Niqqa will just seat down and start writing project work just to counter argument.. The way I dey do over the post with speed eeh cheesy

His encounter with a40 was my worst period on Bayern thread. Each post was built with like 10000 words.

He deliberately didn't use 'editor' as his moniker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
airmark:

His encounter with a40 was my worst period on Bayern thread. Each post was built with like 10000 words.

He deliberately didn't use 'editor' as his moniker.
My Gad! I thought I was the only one who sees his thesis. I dey roll over am with speed.

Habeg, let it end this year grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Guys, please who are we going for in the market now?

This matter is a serious one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

Okokobioko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Guys, please who are we going for in the market now?

This matter is a serious one

Tomato Sachet cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

My Gad! I thought I was the only one who sees his thesis. I dey roll over am with speed.

Habeg, let it end this year grin

Eruditor is a foolish slave..
Writes epistles on a very small argument like his dolt of a brother Ramuzaki
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
elrony:

Tomato Sachet cheesy
You suppose don release prophecies for the next year by now undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

grin grin

No need. Pep is a fraud; he is only 14 points ahead. With the talents at his disposal, he should have won the league by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ibime:

I am honored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You suppose don release prophecies for the next year by now undecided

When Jah Pleases! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
pkasso:

The way you guys dey celebrate City drawing this game na WA o. They are still 14 points clear of their nearest challengers, Chelsea who happen to face Arsenal next.

When a man becomes the fastest runner. His critics will say "but he does not know how to fly".

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4410) (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.