Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
pkasso:
Just saw this. You do well, Nihilist will be so pleased he will finally agree to that internship program. I'm still collecting my agent fees though.

No be my fault. Na traffic catch me for road. Happy New Year to you. May your club reclaim its rightful 4th spot this year. Oya say Amin!
amen and wengay resign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year all ye shekpites and Happy birthday Nihilist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
atheist5:
am thinking fekir,a player we should buy with his money(the thing is no top club even want the guy seft)
look at us now, selling Costa is the BIGGEST reason we are 14 points behind city,notice those two years we won the league Costa was always our best player in the first half of the season, the guy was a beast, not this boy-girl striker we have now,yet conte just discarded him like say now beans im be,I tire oh,if neymar was in Chelsea he would take up the challenge of dragging us to glory against better teams but oga hazard dey fine already made champions league

Another person seeing the light on this neymar-hazard

Like neymar use to say 1% chance 99%faith...Am not a Chelsea fan but I believe Chelsea or man utd can't still win the league sef with right motivation... man city can crumble within a match and might affect their whole season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
airmark:

Which torch light, is dayo making you see?

dayo?....cuz I don't come here to rant every day about hazard doesn't mean I dont find hazard overrated

I am one of the people that have seen the light on this hazard issue since the season he went on a massive goal drought... a player with ballon d'or potential doesn't do that

I also believe you also have started seeing the light but you are just reluctant to accept it....you always one of the people here that believed he is better than neymar...I doubt you still think that is true now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to you all

And Happy Birthday to nihilist and odunharry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
snowstormm:

Another person seeing the light on this neymar-hazard

Like neymar use to say 1% chance 99%faith...Am not a Chelsea fan but I believe Chelsea or man utd can't still win the league sef with right motivation... man city can crumble within a match and might affect their whole season
bros I have always been a fan of neymar ability and mentality although I dislike his diving antics,but I like the guy,carrying Brazil nor easy

In football anything can happen,nobody predicted this crazy city start to the season, so.nobody can predict if they will fall

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy birthday to Nihilist and Odunharry
Many more years full of health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mahrez ti ki si grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thank you Burnley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chaiiiii liverpool don score again o!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mscheeeew....game over ! Liverpool takes the win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hughes is definitely going......the fans are screaming Hughes out already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Liverpool and Spurs will keep up this pressure. We need to be on our toes. United might be the ones to lose out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:
Hughes is definitely going......the fans are screaming Hughes out already

That nigga gone. The dude refuses to coach defence, and has zero midfield protection for his defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Big Sam,rooney and Everton you can do it.... kindly destroy ManU.. Amen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bolasie is here to do the Lord's work cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Niasse is a waste of space in this game......he needs to be removed asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:
Niasse is a waste of space in this game......he needs to be removed asap

He was crying when koeman took Jersey from him. I don't know what's wrong with the dude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to every chelsea fan on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jordan Pickford has definitely earned a spot on England’s World Cup squad! Joe Hart, Jack Butland, and Forster Frasier will battle for the other two goalkeeper spots.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Diggz, where your Bolasie, still doing the lord's devil's work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
macjireh:
if Chelsea must beat Asnal,,,den conte will have to use d same formation he used against stoke....d current asnal team now knows how to resist Chelsea,,, so I am tipping conte to use d same line up he used against stoke....Hazard can come in as a sub,,,,victory will be very sure if he does that
How do you arrive at that conclusion of this current arsenal team knowing how to resist this chelsea than looking at the fantastic records wenger has over managers of Italian origin.
That just what explain the difficulties chelsea find in defeating arsenal this days and nothing more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:
Big Sam,rooney and Everton you can do it.... kindly destroy ManU.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
airmark:

He was crying when koeman took Jersey from him. I don't know what's wrong with the dude.

He cost Everton this game...dude was Uber useless.... offered nothing...big Sam naim fvck up wey no remove am after first half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Diggz, where your Bolasie, still doing the lord's devil's work?

Niasse destroyed all his good works
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=eph12 post=63804809][/quote]

Wetin happin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:

Wetin happin?
Once again your prediction failed. I just say make i greet you bros. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
eph12:

Once again your prediction failed. I just say make i greet you bros. Happy new year

Behave!! Which predictions? I no greet you happy new ojare....I dey vex for una win angry sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ibime:

Which of these players earn 1/2 of Sanchez salary?

These are all regular players and they were all replacements for players we sold for equal amounts. The amount we make from selling is what we use to buy eg sold Costa for 58m and bought Morata for same amount.

You got so desperate you named Courtois our young player who we sent on loan.

None of these players are franchise players or earn 1/2 if what Sanchez is looking for.

Sanchez meanwhile is one of the 3 best players in the league.

Take City attack of Aguero, Jesus and Sanchez for example. All 3 are better than our 1st choice Morata. That is, even the substitute of their substitute is better than our 1st choice.

We cannot afford to get players asking for £400k per week when our top boy is on £200k, and the 2nd top boy is on £150k.

All fingers are not equal.
How is Gabriel Jesus better than morata abeg even if I slightly accept for aguero?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
diggz:

Niasse destroyed all his good works
Hehehe that guy na goat sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16, lordfalcao(m), Sportsweb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.