Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
GustavoFring: Sturridge is a better option than Klose/Gomez/Podolski

He thrives upon service- the excellent kind of service that the likes of Ozil and co would be able to provide for him.

Bar Lahm, what other worthy right back does Germany have?

Even if Johnson sits on the bench due to Lahm's excellence, rest assured he will be in that squad.

Cahill is better than boateng and arguably as good as Hummels.

Guy I want to believe you were smoking some Cheeba when you typed this. Cahill better than Boateng? In what planet? Sturridge better than Klose/Gomez/Podolski? What is Sturridge's pedigree in international competition? Inasmuch as I believe Sturridge is England's best young striker let's not get ahead of ourselves here

Katsumoto: I don't get why folks always overrate strikers and underrate midfielders. Ronaldo may have scored a hat trick but the two assists provided by Moutinho trump Ronaldo's goals. The assist for the third goal is worth at least two goals.
This was what I was telling some simple minds on the Barca thread who think football is purely about how many goals you score per season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
GustavoFring: CR7 is a god no doubt....

But make una see througballs na? The service was over excellent.

Meanwhile, @Elguapo I hope this answers your question

Always respect the boss. cool

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Through balls that defy convention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
I missed this good news weeks ago. Bertrand Traore signed.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3518290/title/traore-contract-agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Forget Willian!

I'm missin' Andre in our starting XI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2013
nateevs: I missed this good news weeks ago. Bertrand Traore signed.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3518290/title/traore-contract-agreed

Thought someone had it shared, had to keep the news to myself cheesy

We saw that coming tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VoltaireQ: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lukuluku won't stop scoring

Is this why Jose sent him to Everton to pick vital point against top four contenders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
What a match that was. 94 mins of PURE football.
Re Lukaku
1. The BEST thing we could have done for the boy was letting him out on loan to Everton. He looks Happy and passionate playing for them.
Or
2. We may have lost this boy already if he is not given the No 9 spot next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chelsea would always bring Lukaku back and still give the number 9 shirt to Torres and also buy another striker

Cos I cant figure why Chelsea kept Demba ba for this season when they had no plans to use him

By the way Sturridge Lukaku contributed 3 goals in second half today

while The entire Chelsea strike force of Ba Torres and Etoo = 3 league goals all season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
torres2: Lukuluku won't stop scoring

Is this why Jose sent him to Everton to pick vital point against top four contenders?

lmao @ lukuluku grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oscar has been norin but poo in the last 3 matches. So then I ask, what must Mata do to get a game?

Anyways, I'm expecting a win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
FBS: Oscar has been norin but poo in the last 3 matches. So then I ask, what must Mata do to get a game?

Hazard nko? He has been shit the whole season. . . why are people picking on Oscar? He started the season very good! Mata has played alongside him in some games and both played shit on both occasions. . EVen if he was not playing well offensively, the young man still hustled and did his part in midfield pressing/winning balls and hurrying the opposition. .

Just state your preference now . .let us know. You prefer Oscar or Mata? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
lalaboi:

Hazard nko? He has been shit the whole season. . . why are people picking on Oscar? He started the season very good! Mata has played alongside him in some games and both played shit on both occasions. . EVen if he was not playing well offensively, the young man still hustled and did his part in midfield pressing/winning balls and hurrying the opposition. .

Just state your preference now . .let us know. You prefer Oscar or Mata? grin
To answer your question, I personally prefer the trio playing at the same time just like they did in the early days of RdM. We all loved it.
Hazard has been poo as well but he has either scored or provided assist. Wetin Oscar don do? mind you I said in the last matches.
The only outstanding player for me so far is The Ram!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Norin much so far!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
And how does Lamps manage to start every match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yes! Goal.Lamps.

Good one there from Oscar for chasing that ball.

That was a give away goal. Clear penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
2 up. Nice!
Oscaaaaar!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
FBS: Oscar has been norin but poo in the last 3 matches. So then I ask, what must Mata do to get a game?

Anyways, I'm expecting a win.

FBS: 2 up. Nice!
Oscaaaaar!

FBS: Yes! Goal.Lamps.

Good one there from Oscar for chasing that ball.

That was a give away goal. Clear penalty

Did you get your answer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bench Lampard he is the problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Seriously what works best for lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donphilopus: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
We still won again oooooooooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nice 4-3-3 formation there.

Jose should keep it up with this formation. I done tire for the rubbish 4-2-3-1 and nonsense pivot philosophy with too many no10s all over the pitch. Mata can even come back in this formation where Oscar was playing on the right side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ibime how far with the midfield of Spurs beasting the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sawyer89: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes o, that is true.
Oga Ibime was shouting into our ears how Spurs' midfield of Paulinho- Dembele would beast the EPL.
They are no doubt beasting it by being shi.ted upon by every tom, dic..k and harry.
Mtchew, awon Spurs yen komo anything play jor even Bale FC would have done better!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Last time they asked why City midfield wasn't beasting the league, now the same City beasted Spurs, they asking why Spurs isn't beasting. Bloody idiots

BTW I did not see Dembele or Capoue on the pitch today so I'm not sure what the bytch above me is typing.

In other news, AVB the incompetent self-hyper has been well exposed. His team can't attack fluently, he drops ninjas like Dembele for wastepipe like Sandro and he criticizes the fans because they don't appreciate boring footie.

BTW, GustavoFring, no dey post too many gifs like that on one page again, see as my phone dey blink.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
AVB was truly exposed, playing a highline against extremely fast attackers is equivalent to hanging a noose on your neck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sawyer89: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
And Mr I'm-the-best-analyst who knows no wrong is here again.
Reminder: Spurs 0 VS West ham 3
Your 'beasting' Dembele and Paulinho were in action. Iyen nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
The brilliant avb that nateevs and coogar told us was exceptional
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
sawyer89: And Mr I'm-the-best-analyst who knows no wrong is here again.
Reminder: Spurs 0 VS West ham 3
Your 'beasting' Dembele and Paulinho were in action. Iyen nko?

And that same combination had the best defensive record in the league so STFU.

I'm just chilling jejely and some bytch I no get business with coming to tell me wetin Spurs play today when Capoue my summer recommendation and Dembele my favourite no even dey pitch. You must feel like a fool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ibime:

And that same combination had the best defensive record in the league so STFU.

I'm just chilling jejely and some bytch I no get business with coming to tell me wetin Spurs play today when Capoue my summer recommendation and Dembele my favourite no even dey pitch. You must feel like a fool.

Shut up Ibime. . . Capoue had not even signed when you told us Spuds would beast. The "beasts" you listed were Paulinho-Sandro-Dembele, now all of a sudden you turn around to say "Capoue didn't play" and "Sandro is a wastepipe", the same Sandro that was supposed to beast the league a few months ago. The Paulinho they signed that prompted your misguided misyarns no dey pitch too abi?

Maybe they don't have enough "steel" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2013
ritchboy:

Shut up Ibime. . . Capoue had not even signed when you told us Spuds would beast. The "beasts" you listed were Paulinho-Sandro-Dembele, now all of a sudden you turn around to say "Capoue didn't play" and "Sandro is a wastepipe", the same Sandro that was supposed to beast the league a few months ago. The Paulinho they signed that prompted your misguided misyarns no dey pitch too abi?

Maybe they don't have enough "steel" cheesy

Are you sure about that? Get me the quotes and the date. I've never rated Sandro, he's just another Ramires but without attacking output. If I mentioned those three, it musta be in reference of AVB's 3 man midfield system with Sandro and Dembele doing the defensive work of the wingers, allowing Gareth Bale and Chadli complete tactical freedom to go forward and conquer.

Either way, at least now Man City is 'beasting', traducers wanna switch argument to Spurs. No blame me jor. Blame AVB!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elnino4ladies, Silentgroper(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.