Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Essien!!! He just did a Luiz and Ramires there. Hahahaha!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
LOL. . .early morning goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
This team look so ordinary. The JM effect is either gone or not yet as effective as it should be. The performance is just terrible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mourinho has either lost it or he's been found out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
OMO IBO: Mourinho has either lost it or he's been found out.

stability issues, bro.
arsenal are the most stable team in the premier league - their manager has been with them for 17 years now, little wonder they are beasting.

man city, man utd, chelsea might need some time to bed in their managers before they get to the topmost level of their ability. it's a teething problem that should get better very soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mata, Mata, Mata grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Demba Ba has really beasted since he came on.

GOAL!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mata busy pulling strings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Whatever JM had the team chew upon during the half time team talk certainly worked. The result? An impressive and dominant second half display. Fantastic.

Men of the match.
Ramires (endless energy and the drive that was needed)
Mata ( king of assists)
Ivanovic ( passionate about the team. Worked tirelessly)

All in all, a wonderful evening for Chelsea.

PS: and Ba! Imo, he changed the game! Delighted he got a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Essien is no longer a Chelsea material. We should get rid of all the excess baggage in the team.
Good win, i hope we claim our rightful top spot before Christmas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I tire for all these Anti-Chelsea o..

When they win, they brag and we don't complain, when we win, we brag and they call us agberos.

Wetin na??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Guess we're the first team to forward 3 past Pochetinno's defense this season?

Momentum On Upward Trajectory
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
This guy is still infinitely better than any other midfielder at my beloved SB

See 1st time pass!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
coogar:

stability issues, bro.
arsenal are the most stable team in the premier league - their manager has been with them for 17 years now, little wonder they are beasting.

man city, man utd, chelsea might need some time to bed in their managers before they get to the topmost level of their ability. it's a teething problem that should get better very soon.
Three out of the current top four teams on the EPL table as at today had their managers changed before the start of the season, and equally had ample time pre-season to understand their team.

Your argument is not valid in my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VoltaireQ: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin grin

Anderson....why u do this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
GustavoFring: This guy is still infinitely better than any other midfielder at my beloved SB

See 1st time pass!

No single one comes close. If you had a to make gifs of every pass he made, there will be no space on NL's servers for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
The special coach tHinks otherwise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pataki:
Three out of the current top four teams on the EPL table as at today had their managers changed before the start of the season, and equally had ample time pre-season to understand their team.

Your argument is not valid in my opinion.

so wenger & brendan rodgers were changed before the start of the season? pataki, are you in lala land?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
nateevs:
No single one comes close. If you had a to make gifs of every pass he made, there will be no space on NL's servers for them.

it's a very good pass but david silva's pass to dzeko at old trafford in the 6-1 massacre was much much & much better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
coogar:

it's a very good pass but david silva's pass to dzeko at old trafford in the 6-1 massacre was much much & much better.

Kanye west grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
mithel:
Kanye west grin grin

you know when i say it, i back it up with facts....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katsumoto: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Coogar

I believe the Mata pass is better for two reasons

1. Mata didn't control the ball first before laying the pass; Silva took one touch to control before laying the pass. Its more difficult without the initial touch to control

2. There were more bodies between the passer and the recipient for Mata's pass.

Both were good passes but I rate Mata much higher.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Katsumoto: Coogar
I believe the Mata is better for two reasons

1. Mata didn't control the ball first before laying the pass; Silva took one touch to control before laying the pass. Its more difficult without the initial touch to control

the ball fell kindly for mata - we don't know the kind of pass silva received from the gif to have made him touch the ball twice but his application after then was örgasmic.....

2. There were more bodies between the passer and the recipient for Mata's pass.
Both were good passes but I rate Mata much higher.

more bodies mean it's easier for mata. mata had 2 targets to aim at, silva had only one target to aim at & he got it right. the pass was so good dzeko didn't need to break his stride......

i rate it silva 10-9 mata, mata is my favourite of the 2 players......but silva's pass had more venom in it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I see exactly the same pass undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
GustavoFring: I see exactly the same pass undecided

because you are biased....
even a blind man can see mata's pass took the recipient a bit sideways cos the ball didn't arrive bang on his feet whereas silva's pass was buttered for dzeko - dzeko's direction didn't change a bit.

how can you see the same kind of pass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thuraya a.k.a Mata. That pass no get photocopy. One time pass, GBAM!
Shame though that a goal did not come out of it!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
FBS: Thuraya a.k.a Mata. That pass no get photocopy. One time pass, GBAM!
Shame though that a goal did not come out of it!
he needs to prove himself week in week out or e go rot for bench. if to say na oscar na goal or assist go come outa it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
snakova:
he needs to prove himself week in week out or e go rot for bench. if to say na oscar na goal or assist go come outa it

Short Span Memory Syndrome dey worry this guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
coogar:

because you are biased....
even a blind man can see mata's pass took the recipient a bit sideways cos the ball didn't arrive bang on his feet whereas silva's pass was buttered for dzeko - dzeko's direction didn't change a bit.

how can you see the same kind of pass?

But of course I am biased.

I dey gym at the mo, make I chop iron small. I dey come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
snakova:
Bruv, really??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Make we hear word jare. Dzeko had so much space behind, Silva could not fail but to find that pass.

Una too dey hype. Both passes are just there, nothing special. Demba Ba is busy running free, Matas pass goes toward where defenders are and boys dey shout "see pass". The best pass there is in Demba Ba trajectory, forget how it looks on TV.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
The comments on the thread below are hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2517558/World-Cup-draw-England-Group-Death-Brazil-Holland-Mexico.html

It's a shame though, that the likes of Ramsey and Bale wouldn't be at the world cup; as these two players are amongst the top 5 British footballers on current form. Imagine if Wales and England merge to form one "football nation", the 2 players would be automatically in that country's 23 man squad.

This would be the dream line up: 4-2-1-3
________________Hart______________

G. Johnson_______Cahill_______Jagielka_________Cole

__________Gerrard_____Wilshere______

_______________Ramsey___________

Walcott_________Rooney_____Bale

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LUGER(m), BlueMann and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.