Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625188 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:
https://www.nairaland.com/4277536/slay-queens-now-securing-future

Dopejemi and pastor elrony.....I hope una dey see? Chelseafan1 no dey do slay queens so him go escape but brother dope and elrunning na only God fit epp una o!!

Pa Diggz, I have no idea what you speak of sir!!

Why you go group me with brother dope?.. I no dey run modelling audition na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Bruv I greet you officially grin

My Oga, I hail you with alacrity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
funlord:

Ekiti what? So na scam?

Leave all these THOTS! If no be Actress na massage enthusiast! Some na fashion designers or models! One thing is for sure once you get their digits after a few minutes of idle chats the terms and conditions as well as the true nature of their cyber businesses begins to unravel on what's app! If dem like make dem write NASA pilot I no send.....at the end of the day all I'm concerned about is "_bitch can we dab under them sheets"... cheesy

This man, your sexual preferences na wa o.

From rimming to dabbing.

Oga o.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2018
peterphd:

How does one do a reverse search please?

If you've got an android device, its as simple as doing a long press on the image and selecting the option to search google for it.

On your pc, you may need to upload the pic to google images
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

Omo after chelseafan1 ja mi si say na setup, i did a reverse search of the image.

Apparently the gyal in the pic is called Hannah Ogundare and she's an actress from Ekiti.

Every chic on insta seems to be an "actress" these days sef. Im not sure Ekiti people can even boast of 100 collective TVs across the whole state.

You no well! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

From rimming to dabbing.

Oga o.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2018
ctuagent007:

Never the greatest abegiii....just one of the most popular like other mangas.

The greatest of all mangas is One Piece.....
great manga but I still prefer bleach to it, one piece doesn't have better characters or sketches, the plot is not as great as naturo or even full metal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
elrony:

Ngwa uncle Diggz , papa Funlord say make you knack am "Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on" for starts. grin

Funlord na useless boy burr I don forgive all him sins.... anyways I use this one samankwe am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

From rimming to dabbing.

Oga o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:
elrony no fit be sasuke na that guffy guy way they wear green way carry hair like bruce lee fit am. way the open health gate, life gate etc
Lol, you mean might guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
elrony:

Pa Diggz, I have no idea what you speak of sir!!

Why you go group me with brother dope?.. I no dey run modelling audition na grin

Lol @ modeling audition..... anyways I just say make I tell you join cuz e be like say una dey get inspiration from dockita afrodoc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Funlord na useless boy burr I don forgive all him sins.... anyways I use this one samankwe am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

Funlord oya take this one hold body till you finalise deal with the Ekiti reality TV actress! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:
https://www.nairaland.com/4277536/slay-queens-now-securing-future

Dopejemi and pastor elrony.....I hope una dey see? Chelseafan1 no dey do slay queens so him go escape but brother dope and elrunning na only God fit epp una o!!

I know not what you speak of, are you talking about the queens that were slain during the time of Sodom and Gomorrah? Tragic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Lol @ modeling audition..... anyways I just say make I tell you join cuz e be like say una dey get inspiration from dockita afrodoc.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jah is my strength!!!

Afrodoc2 never still explain wetin him mean by "mentor cum tutelage ". ... him dey teach them Australian Yoga?

cheesygrin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2018
dopeJemi:

I know not what you speak of, are you talking about the queens that were slain during the time of Sodom and Gomorrah? Tragic!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2018
dopeJemi:

Dopejemi... dopejemi..... dopejemi.....Na how many times I call your name? Issoriite.....I hope you see the message ? Naim dey important pass.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

From rimming to dabbing.
Oga o.

LMAO him dey multitask
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Dopejemi... dopejemi..... dopejemi.....Na how many times I call your name? Issoriite.....I hope you see the message ? Naim dey important pass.....

I am happily soon to be married grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
dopeJemi:

I am happily soon to be married grin grin

Slay queen??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Slay queen??
Slay prayer warrior
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

Robben dragged them to win the ucl today, boathand was responsible for for the dragging yesterday, neuer three days ago, ribery four days ago, lahm five days ago and so on. Why wouldnt they tear their boxers?

By now i expect bayern to be playing matches nakked.
LMAO!! Airmark, I swear to God you no go kill me. Dragging tinz grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
dopeJemi:

Slay prayer warrior
na the new way be this oga jemi cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

Omo after chelseafan1 ja mi si say na setup, i did a reverse search of the image.

Apparently the gyal in the pic is called Hannah Ogundare and she's an actress from Ekiti.

Every chic on insta seems to be an "actress" these days sef. Im not sure Ekiti people can even boast of 100 collective TVs across the whole state.

You like muri thunder I know. A different thunder, is coming to meet you soon.

pkasso:
LMAO!! Airmark, I swear to God you no go kill me. Dragging tinz grin grin.

Abi now. Almost all Bayern players dragged one another to win that title. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lol, you mean might guy.
yes yes grin and ramdeuter go just be orichamaru and airmark go be 3rd hokage, diggz na sasuke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
afrodoc2:
shocked
Oh boi, see mentions cheesy

I no know say as my omoluabi dey go jeje na him ota, odale, enemy and frenemy dey gang up, hehehe.

Just because of all the innocent individuals who just happen to be ladies wey dey under my tutelage.

I am just a doctor cum mentor.

meanwhhile, the thunder we go fire that unlimited guy still dey generate power from Akosombo Dam, lol.
Oh really some months back I remember challenging you on this matter. Eyes are on you bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is a very useless link. The official premierleague website listed Mata as the top assister and you are still arguing and displaying your ignorance,

Its one thing not to know, but its on a different level to be arguing against facts. You are one of the reasons they call Chelsea fans ignorant

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6519937_screenshot20180108033526_pngc2962153b4736d5439d9862d29c5b8f4
stick to your germany bundesliga man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
eitsei:
Hazard is unlucky to be in a team struggling to compete with the big boys since he signed...People with football brain know this fact reason they rate him so highly. Real madrid would'e snap him long time ago if not that they have a very balance and formidable team..When madrid signed Cr7 they were struggling to to compete..common sense...I repeat Neymar is not better than Hazard he is just privilege to be signed to the best club in the world in a less competitive league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
hensben:
Hazard is unlucky to be in a team struggling to compete with the big boys since he signed...People with football brain know this fact reason they rate him so highly. Real madrid would'e snap him long time ago if not that they have a very balance and formidable team..When madrid signed Cr7 they were struggling to to compete..common sense...I repeat Neymar is not better than Hazard he is just privilege to be signed to the best club in the world in a less competitive league.
guy it's not just privilege oh. barca spend reach 70M or more self steal neymar from madrid. pedro had that privilege, so did sanchez and the rest but how many performed as well as neymar beside messi, there were times you just know it's neymar that saved barca. he even stole 2nd best player in barca from iniesta.

how hazard take dey struggling team way win europa league and 2 epl titles. the only area of struggle was without a real striker in the first two years and that year costa misbehaved.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mrphilia:
na the new way be this oga jemi cheesy cheesy

Yes oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:
guy it's not just privilege oh. barca spend reach 70M or more self steal neymar from madrid. pedro had that privilege, so did sanchez and the rest but how many performed as well as neymar beside messi, there were times you just know it's neymar that saved barca. he even stole 2nd best player in barca from iniesta.

how hazard take dey struggling team way win europa league and 2 epl titles. the only area of struggle was without a real striker in the first two years and that year costa misbehaved.
Chelaea as a club was very competitive with the big guns in UCL not Europa or domestic league and it affected Hazard..Imagine Hazard was around when we had the likes of Drogba, Makelele, essien, carvalho, terry, ballack, lampard in their peak. Then we were edging past Barcelona. Hope you grab...when talking about Neymar moving to Barca he deserved it cos he is a quality player but when comparing him with Hazard he is privilege..hope you understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:
which cashley, which 2 seasons?
how many top teams has your whole bayern team knock out of champions league in the last four years, may we no even go too far.

As many top teams that stood on our way to the semi finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
popizaino:
stick to your germany bundesliga man.

Despite me sticking to Germany league, I am still schooling you on the only league you stuck to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, AlphaNugget(m), DumaEmpire(m), forgiveness, HOMOTOYOSI10, izzou(m), Bluelines69, AdisaOwala, pelvicky(m), BlueRayDick, airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.