Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10751472 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:
See gobe cheesy cheesy

Nihilist what is happening here?

iPhone1 legbegbe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

Don't mind them. cheesy

I am confused. Meanwhile, I was surprised a religious person like Ollah1 stated this :

I'm not religious and have never been. I only dislike people filled with sentimentals and bigots. Unfortunately, most of them are in the religious sections hence your conclusion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
cstr1001:
Chelsea is finding it difficult to pay 60 million for sandro .? We are not serious at all.

Maybe they think chelsea is bayern that has right of first refusal on all quality players in the league.

Shot fired

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

I'm not religious and have never been. I only dislike people filled with sentimentals and bigots. Unfortunately, most of them are in the religious sections hence your conclusion

Don't worry bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

This terrorist don come again this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Leyqute:

iPhone1 legbegbe

You sef see market wey dem dey price cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

I know what to do with that that erotic post. Hand go meet am.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
OgbaEwon:

This terrorist don come again this year

Everybody is talking, an otondo is also joining the conversation. Swerve!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

Everybody is talking, an otondo is also joining the conversation. Swerve!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

I swear , just imagine. He acted as tho we got scores to settle. A thread opened far back in 2015 and he did a half screen shot. Yet he will claim to be a matured guy. Spits!!

See pot calling kettle black..... cheesy cheesy

Did hensben insult or attack you in anyway before you jumped on is post to spit venom?

You should learn how to respect people's opinion even when they make no sense to you. And, if you must address them learn not be rude chief.

For the record....you have always been an arss! If I were you.........I will move on sharply and pray Nihilist chooses to ignore me.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

I know what to do with that that erotic post. Hand go meet am.

And you have stretched the hand like Dhalsim. What's your account balance now? Lol, funny folks like you act like king Kong only on NL.

How many handles have your banned for "erotic posts"? Shior!!

Don't forget to stretch your legs on this handle too Mr Dahlsim

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

Did hensben insult or attack you in anyway before you jumped on is post to spit venom?

You should learn how to respect people's opinion even when they make no sense to you. And, if you must address them learn not be rude chief.

For the record....you have always been an arss! If I were you.........I will move on sharply and pray Nihilist chooses to ignore me.......

Of course this One is defending his lord and personal Savior.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

The section seems to be filled with gay guys. hensben is sucking Hazard's dick, you are sucking nihilist dick while airmark is the boss of dick suckers.

I expect lines, curses, et al from all of you but ain't moved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

The section seems to be filled with gay guys. hensben is sucking Hazard's dick, you are sucking nihilist dick while airmark is the boss of dick suckers.

You will never learn... arssshole cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

Wow hahahahhah my belle o. savagery level 100%

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's about to go ugly Segun Arinze Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
diggz:

You sef see market wey dem dey price cheesy cheesy

You wan talk say you no resemble Kankuro? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Greatihex:
they were leading courtesy of two individual errors from Barcelona players (the same thing you used as defence for pep last time.

Was it not at Emirates that Barcelona barely had a shot for 45 minutes, with arsenal creating more chances and threatening more.

I reiterate, some credit should be given to pep though, it doesn't take away the fact that he is not tactically sound as mou.

Interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
popizaino:
one is top assist provider and the other is top assist leader and so what do you think you know better?

LMAO, CHelsea fans can you decode what your fellow fan is trying to say here

Top assist provider and top assist leader diggz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
did you just say one piece doesn't have better sketch or plot, and to top it all, u compared it with naruto?

To slap just dey hungry me. grin

To deliver you dey hungry me... Naruto >>>>>>>> one piece
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

It's not that Pep beat Barca that is being discussed. It's how Pep beat Barca.

Rewind to first leg and how many dudes on here were claiming that Pep lost because he refused to bunker. Even you sef wey no watch match dey laugh me when I mentioned Pep's tactics.

Pep went toe to toe with Barca, and didn't just win, he annihilated them. I hope you watched the game. If not for some profligacy from Kun, Sterling, and KDB, the scores could have been very embarassing.

Pep beat Barca 3-1, and the result still flattered Barca. That's why Dayo is ranting. Guy, City played masterful football last night.

Digging up old posts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

You really go to great lengths to describe the gayness dont you?

You don't just stop at calling people gay, you graphically describe what X's lips are doing to Y's genitals. Then you go and open pro-gay threads.

You may have some deep rooted unresolved sexual hangups bro.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Neymar1095:

Wow hahahahhah my belle o. savagery level 100%
did you lift this from Twitter ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
lalaboi:

C'mon Nateevs! Over the past few months, all i do here is drop my comments and go or just continue reading along. Believe me, it was directed at not only you, but you seem to have caught the sub and heck i kuku know Russel Peters as i used to jam him on netflix back then.

Its completely illogical to say Man City hired Pep not to bring success but mainly because of his style. . .Completely Disagree! If anything, his successful days at the 2 previous clubs he managed is a bigger criteria than style. I know, it sounds like we are saying the same thing but no. Success > Style which is why coaches like mourinho/Ancelloti can get any jobs out there because they have done it in 3 of the 4 major leagues in the Europe! THEY DIDN'T NEED 11 NEW PLAYERS to do this.

Anyone that hires pep knows he's not staying there for long as he loses interest that quick. Even after he's gone, do you think the club will want to continue with his 'style'? How is Bayern faring without him now? Did they continue with his 'style? off course not, It was binned the minute they hired another manager. I cannot say the same about Barcelona because they eat drink and shiit that style of play from the academy.
Case in point - Barely a year into the City job he's talking about retiring. I can bet my saving on it, He won't do any longer than his previous spells at Bayern and Barca. so what is the point of hiring him if not to win immediately (Priority)

I also find it distasteful that you would rate a manager who needs at least 11 new signings (who won't come cheap) to conquer English football. There is even no gaurantee that if he gets those 11, he will succeed. he bought 5 new players with 180mil, 2 have been utter rubbish, 1 costs 42million and can't even start regularly, another is injury prone and despite knowing this he still bought him injured. If Pep cant be blamed for assembling this team, i wonder who we go blame. Emanalo?

Summary! Pep does not need 11 new players to play his style at City! his style is simply not working in the premier league. C'es fini

Interesting his style is not working in the premier league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
hensben:
Yes he was hired because of his style but it didn't end there. City owner expect him to use that style to conquer like he did with Barcelona but no Messi and co this time.

The truth is Pep is not a great tactician like mou, ancelotti, conte, klopp, someone..

Pep is just like an ajebutter who can't survive in the ghetto.

How far hensben. Can Pep survive in the ghetto

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

You really go to great lengths to describe the gayness dont you?

You don't just stop at calling people gay, you graphically describe what X's lips are doing to Y's genitals. Then you go and open pro-gay threads.

You may have some deep rooted unresolved sexual hangups bro.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

In uncle Chic2pimp voice " it's a Muthafunkin Duck" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Griffon:

Pep's cant be managerial brilliance, it is choosing the easy way out. He is refusing to test himself and evolve. He is refusing to accept the challenge of working with relatively average players.

Pep has still refused to evolve or the Premier league has refused to evolve

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Afobear:
did you lift this from Twitter ?

Lmao cheesygrin be like dem don shift Smackdown Live to Tuesdays grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

As many top teams that stood on our way to the semi finals
as many as one abi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
nateevs:

You see? This is the difference between both sides of the arguments. You ahve asked all the questions you want to hear - The comfortable ones. I didn't see you ask, what happens if he gets all he needs and then goes on to dominate?

The truth is, your mind surpresses that question and makes you think it is not possible. The truth however is not that it isn't, it that you desperately don't want it to be true.

I on the other hand, have asked both and my response thus: If he gets what he needs and phucks it up, then he will be forever known as an actor, spared by the brilliance of Messi. However, if the converse scenario occurs, he will be legendary as I suspect he will. I just lean on the side of facts, he has reproduced it where he has gone and been successful with it. Why should I join the train of thinking his style doesn't work in the PL when I can clearly see that Fernandinho is no Xavi?

And I don't think you understand the hiring part very well. You do realise that most of those peops have been hired before they got Pep right? Now that's another fact your mind is trying to surpress. grin

Face it Lalaboi, he was hired because of his style.

The man who saw tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Interesting his style is not working in the premier league

No be last season post be that?... doesn't make sense since Conte didn't need 11 new players to win the league tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4487) (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.