Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752872 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

Europa means nadda. Sevilla won it for how many record times? What did they do in ucl?

Chelsea needs to start buying top quality players, the era of 'patch patch' players winning ucl is gone.

how many top quality players wan join chelsea. how much chelsea wan spend buy them in this current market.

cheesy is it ronaldo chelsea should sign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
hensben:
what you guys failed to see about pep is that he doesn't train defenders to be tackler rather to be good with the ball in their feet and you can't try that in epl. That's part of the overrating of pep we are talking about.

Interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
elrony:

No be last season post be that?... doesn't make sense since Conte didn't need 11 new players to win the league tongue

This nateevs post will answer you

nateevs:
This is your own definition of managerial brilliance. Someone else comes along and says, guys you know what? I know another way, however I require a precise nature of resources to achieve it. He reproduces it at two different clubs, wins over a dozen trophies while at it but somehow, you think he is wrong and you are right.

This is the part I really need someone to explain. Why do they think he is wrong? Because he chooses to do it the way you are not accustomed to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

You really go to great lengths to describe the gayness dont you?

You don't just stop at calling people gay, you graphically describe what X's lips are doing to Y's genitals. Then you go and open pro-gay threads.

You may have some deep rooted unresolved sexual hangups bro.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

You cheap talk. What's new in the lines I wrote and why are you crying about it? The thread was opened 2015, guess I'm the first to open such thread.

Then it's a duck. I wasn't wrong about you afterall since it's mine you picked on. Your fellow gay guys will start up voting your post

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Clichy and Kolarov have not deteriorated. They are 31.

A defenders peak age is from 28-32.

They have not deteriorated. Pep is just making them look worse.
Ibime:

You guys cannot change modern science to suit Pep. 31 is not an age of decline for a modern footballer. It is at 33 onward that we start to see decline these days. Sagna was one of the best RB at Euros. He did not drink otapiapia between July and August and decline overnight.

The Clichy that has not deteriorated is at Istanbul Basaksehir, Sagna is clubless and Zabaleta is a joke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
did you just say one piece doesn't have better sketch or plot, and to top it all, u compared it with naruto?

To slap just dey hungry me. grin
forget the slap, one piece is good manga but to me it's also childish.

so your best manga is one piece and that's your best plot? have you read death note cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

His main problem is Stones, Otamendi and the basket he bought in goal, never mind fullbacks. He thought this is Barca where you could get away with playing centrebacks that can't defend. This is not a place where you play Mascherano, Busquets, Song in defence.

Its now the same Otamendi and Stones who cannot defend o

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dayo u no well at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

If Pep like, he should go and replace Kolarov and Sagna and leave Stones and Otamendi as 1st choice. We will see whether they are not bullied to shege next season with 22 year old fullbacks playing beside them.

Brs how far. How is City now having the best defence with the same Otamendi and Stones as 1st choice just by getting younger full backs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:
as many as one abi cheesy

As many as there were
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Unlimited22:

Exactly, the slitherer and the one who uses all kinds of jutsu to counter him.
But I think they should be Kabuto and Itachi.
Meanwhile who dash diggz sasuke?
Diggz is more like Kiba or Kankuro.
correct guy you sabi, may we no too fall diggz rep, that hinata senior bro go fit am. find anything.

itachi fit airmark, na those 2 orichamaru fear pass but them no just gree kill am.

that neymar pest go be that guy way they use house flies way black shades.

blue angel go be that busty hokage, she too dey vex.

afrodoc go be pervi sensi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

You cheap talk. What's new in the lines I wrote and why are you crying about it? The thread was opened 2015, guess I'm the first to open such thread.

Then it's a duck. I wasn't wrong about you afterall since it's mine you picked on. Your fellow gay guys will start up voting your post

I wish I knew why you're so upset bro.

All I did was reproduce your own post. I didn't even say anything.

Yet see how you're crying? You go chop puff puff?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

Funlord = Touchlord, Licklord, Rimlord. cheesy
be looking for trouble abi, welldone sir cheesy.

shebi we agreed to stop with the rimlord you carry two join the matter.

welldone sir. be finding that trouble well well o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its now the same Otamendi and Stones who cannot defend o

Stones and Otamendi remain two of the worst centre-backs in the prem.

Stop peppering my timeline with bullshyt.

Transfer those 2 players to any other team and they will lose their place to any defender at Spurs, Manure, Chelsea etc.

Those players are only keeping clean sheet because City opponents are not seeing the ball. I have told you that DeBruyne to midfield is the main change for City this season, not because Fabian Delph is close to Kolarov in anything.

It's the same reason that rubbish defenders like Rafa Marquez, Mascherano and Edmilson would be claiming top defender at Barca.

Let those defenders face the same volume of attacks as their counterparts and you will see Otamendi dancing one-corner.

This is the same rubbish that made you rate Boateng as a top defender cos his team are keeping 80% possession, there is little or no defending to do.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:

Leave ikputu onu nah.....na play him just dey play! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

The jobless and upset crying baby is that one that opened someone else's profile, clicked on the threads he created scrolled infinitely to a three old thread, screen grabbed half of it to prove to the world that he is indeed jobless. Sire, do the same for the million other members on this forum perhaps help will come from someone. Who knows, you can become a mod like your partner ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
elrony:

No be last season post be that?... doesn't make sense since Conte didn't need 11 new players to win the league tongue

No mind that Apari. Conte won EPL with clapped-out squad that Pep said needed 11 new players to challenge. Because they fire the budget of an African country at Pep now, Apari has suddenly found his voice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah1:

I'm stunned!

You got magnificient d!ck sucking lips. Wow!!
bros a this wan don pass compliment o, this wan na job offer. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

grin bring the puffpuff. Sharp mouthgringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

And you have stretched the hand like Dhalsim. What's your account balance now? Lol, funny folks like you act like king Kong only on NL.

How many handles have your banned for "erotic posts"? Shior!!

Don't forget to stretch your legs on this handle too Mr Dahlsim

I don't know why you are uncomfortable as if you are pinned down to sleep in a bed raided with bugs. I had told you not to worry, yet you came back to type rubbish.

When you bring your short trouser, jihad stick, and dirty beards enter religion section, spewing nonsense as usual, I know the koboko to flog you with, that will make you touch, dab and rim at the same time, without a partner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Stones and Otamendi remain two of the worst centre-backs in the prem.

Stop peppering my timeline with bullshyt.

Transfer those 2 players to any other team and they will lose their place to any defender at Spurs, Manure, Chelsea etc.

Those players are only keeping clean sheet because City opponents are not seeing the ball. I have told you that DeBruyne to midfield is the main change for City this season, not because Fabian Delph is close to Kolarov in anything.

It's the same reason that rubbish defenders like Rafa Marquez, Mascherano and Edmilson would be claiming top defender at Barca.

Let those defenders face the same volume of attacks as their counterparts and you will see Otamendi dancing one-corner.

This is the same rubbish that made you rate Boateng as a top defender cos his team are keeping 80% possession, there is little or no defending to do.

Man City Possession average last season was 65.7%
Man City Possession average this season is 66.4%

Man City chances conceded in left/right flanks at this point last season 46/42
Man City chances conceded in left/right flanks this season 35/29
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
MoR2:

Stop crying more than the bereaved. Meanwhile who and you agreed on whatever?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
elrony:

To deliver you dey hungry me... Naruto >>>>>>>> one piece
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
airmark:

I don't know why you are uncomfortable as if you are pinned down to sleep in a bed raided with bugs. I had told you not to worry, yet you came back to type rubbish.

When you bring your short trouser, jihad stick, and dirty beards enter religion section, spewing nonsense as usual, I know the koboko to flog you with, that will make you touch, dab and rim at the same time, without a partner.

Shut up coward!! You told me not to worry then what did you do? You banned my other id. Why act like your "don't worry" meant something? It shows your cowardice and two faced nature. You must be paid per members you ban. Increase your take home and ban this one one man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
ollah2:

The jobless and upset crying baby is that one that opened someone else's profile, clicked on the threads he created scrolled infinitely to a three old thread, screen grabbed half of it to prove to the world that he is indeed jobless. Sire, do the same for the million other members on this forum perhaps help will come from someone. Who knows, you can become a mod like your partner ?

I'm actually at work bro.

Also what's the difference between what you described there, and your post detailing hensben's post history?

I could slap you across the face with a red hot pressing iron, and you'd still lack a sense of irony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

Man City Possession average last season was 65.7%
Man City Possession average this season is 66.4%

Man City chances conceded in left/right flanks at this point last season 46/42
Man City chances conceded in left/right flanks this season 35/29

Give us Man City chances conceded through the centre. City is conceding less chances this season through every area, so to isolate the flanks is redundant. The centre would have the same percentage drop-off as the flanks.

Also how much of opponents possession this season is in Man City final third vs last season?

These are the stats that would tell the story.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nihilist:

I'm actually at work bro.

Also what's the difference between what you described there, and your post detailing hensben's post history?

I could slap you across the face with a red hot pressing iron, and you'd still lack a sense of irony.

Ofcourse you weren't at work when you did what know best but suddenly you are at work.

Shalom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
funlord:

Leave ikputu onu nah.....na play him just dey play! grin
bwahaha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

How far hensben. Can Pep survive in the ghetto
He has prove me wrong now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by trigar12(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hazard vs Top 6

4 goals, 5 assists - Man City

4 goals, 4 assists - Man United

4 goals, 2 assists - Arsenal

4 goals, 2 assists - Liverpool

5 goals, 3 assists - Spurs

the only player to score home and away against the Big six since 2013.

No won dere they don't like this guy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ibime:

Give us Man City chances conceded through the centre. City is conceding less chances this season through every area, so to isolate the flanks is redundant. The centre would have the same percentage drop-off as the flanks.

Also how much of opponents possession this season is in Man City final third vs last season?

These are the stats that would tell the story.

Chances conceded through the centre last season: 41
Chances conceded through the centre this season: 29

I don't have the other stats you asked for.

But I can give you this:

Shots conceded in the box last season: 103
Shots conceded in the box this season: 83

What I can see is that the defending has improved significantly, while the possession stats are almost exactly the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4488) (4489) (4490) (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Colson(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.