Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623880 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
PDPGuy:

Hehe.
PSG would do well in steering clear of Le Professor, otherwise PSG could be heading to the Europa league after next season.

Iffa hear

cheesygrin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
airmark:

Are you proud of your bag of beans today? Let me know if your size of shamelessness is in megabytes.

Very proud of a starter whose team just eliminated one of the early favourites. A 3 time CL champion A top striker not just any position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho beat Chelsea last weekend, City beat Chelsea easily this week and Mourinho said "But Chelsea is a fantastic team"

So for Guardiola to say he admires Wenger after beating him is mockery but when Mourinho said Chelsea is a fantastic team during their worst form of the past 2yrs is not mockery which includes 4 losses in their last 5 league games is not mockery.

Just read that and listen to yourself
mou is not mocking anybody. Is Chelsea not the the champions? are they not fantastic? Did United beat Chelsea home, neutral and away with 3-0, 3-1, and 3-0?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Those prayers pushed Morata further the sunken pits undecided

Let the true servants of Jah do thier job
Don't grieve the spirit sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
airmark:

Prophet diggz and Apostle skimpledawg skimple[b]paul[/b], bia biko.

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you Father Airmark cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Wetin I do you Isaac? grin grin grin

Nothing o, na just your unfulfilled prophecies dey bother me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Greatihex:
mou is not mocking anybody. Is Chelsea not the the champions? are they not fantastic? Did United beat Chelsea home, neutral and away with 3-0, 3-1, and 3-0?

So Mourinho saying a team who lost 4 of their last 5 league games is a fantastic team. But Guardiola says he respect a coach the longest serving in the league and the only coach to have gone an entire season unbeaten is mockery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
spartacus11:

Don't grieve the spirit sir
Charlie, let the spirit grieve o. undecided
We have been grieving since. Allow the spirit to grieve em own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lool, trust me, I won't do an airmark on him tonyt.

grin grin grin

Abeg Please don't. Let's not deviate from football matters. I actually do enjoy the two of you's back and forth.

raumdeuter:

You suppose know those type of witless apprentices, when you school them, they think bringing parents and kids into it gives them some form of edge

Thats why they are always foolish

His GF story is just to underline how stupidd he is. If dem dey bitchslap you on top your babe na the kain people dem dey say make he pay for counting electric poles in Lagos

Don't worry He won't go down lane. That's way below the belt and quite petty If I might add.

Leave His Ex GF nau grin. Dude has moved and the Chic in question has apparently been made to regret Her decision. Chelseafan got off Likely methinks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na to see the mgbeke Sikiratu Sindodo wey dey catch am mugu and beg for am

You've got nojoy mahn cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
elrony:

Iffa hear

cheesygrin grin
Mourinho is more likely to end up as the Paris manger though cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Leyqute:

LOMAO

But but but you were asking for pishure and number na grin
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin....Dayo na crase man wahlai grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Dude has moved and the Chic in question has apparently been made to regret Her decision. Chelseafan got off Likely methinks.

Ngbo chelseafan1? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

When you think about Raumdeuter hyping Benzema but calling Aguero finished, you just can't help but question his intelligence. grin grin

Raumdeuter my bros. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lool, trust me, I won't do an airmark on him tonyt.

grin grin grin

Will DJ cuppy be ashamed of anyone posting his father's pics on nairaland? Mind you i never abused anybody's parents, and i posted those pics after i asked him for permission and he showed that he was unbothered in his response that day.

They will be the first to attack one's private life, later they will start crying foul up and down. Just be careful who you share your private issues with on nairaland. The same person that advised you would still come back and mock you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Leyqute:

Ngbo chelseafan1? cheesy

When, as an undergraduate u no get money nd yahoo guys wey get money dey eye ur, fresh, fine igbo babe.

Shey u no go kuku leave am b4 dem use u and am join. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
airmark:

Will DJ cuppy be ashamed of anyone posting his father's pics on nairaland? Mind you i never abused anybody's parents, and i posted those pics after i asked him for permission and he showed that he was unbothered.

They will be the first to attack one's private life, later they will start crying foul up and down. Just be careful who you share your private issues with on nairaland. The same person that advised you would still come back and mock you.

Which part of your private life did I attack? You were the same one who posted Ibimes daughters picture

It only says so much about ones upbringing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wrong thread, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Rumdeuter my bros. grin grin grin

No be Hazard be your bros again? na that guy wey chance your babe, you suppose dey call am bros e

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
airmark:

Will DJ cuppy be ashamed of anyone posting his father's pics on nairaland? Mind you i never abused anybody's parents, and i posted those pics after i asked him for permission and he showed that he was unbothered in his response that day.

Lol, shey na today d guy don dey show say hin just carry age, no sense.

We dey talk Aguero and Benzema, instead of him to hide face and shut up, na to go dey quote 2016 post come here.

Very daft old man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Nothing o, na just your unfulfilled prophecies dey bother me grin grin grin
Prophet Habakkuk my brother once said, "The vision is yet for an appointed time, tho it tarries, wait for it, it will SURELY COME TO PASS

Faith brother, faith. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
We dey talk Aguero, instead of him to hide face and shut up, na to go dey quote 2016 post come here.
Very daft old man.

You are irredeemably daft and its evident in every aspect of your life. If you dey compare Benzema one of the top scorers of all time in the CL to Aguero

It was this same foolishness you displayed in compare Neymar to Hidden

It must be that a billy goat pissed on your head for your christening and water baptism

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

No be Hazard be your bros again? na that guy wey chance your babe, you suppose dey call am bros e

Na u be my Uncle, u will forever be my Uncle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are irredeemably daft and its evident in every aspect of your life. If you dey compare Benzema one of the top scorers of all time in the CL to Aguero

It was this same foolishness you displayed in compare Neymar to Hidden

It must be that a billy goat pissed on your head for your christening and water baptism

Lame as always. You can do better o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

When, as an undergraduate u no get money nd yahoo guys wey get money dey eye ur, fresh, fine igbo babe.

Shey u no go kuku leave am b4 dem use u and am join. grin

grin grin

This one na Straight From The Heart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which part of your private life did I attack? You were the same one who posted Ibimes daughters picture

It only says so much about ones upbringing

Old age don dey catch up with you. I never posted his daughter's picture. When we were doing back and forth, when he mentioned my challenges outside of nairaland years back, i entered that side.

His daughter's pic was at a time on his profile, he was proud of her looks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Prophet Habakkuk my brother once said, "The vision is yet for an appointed time, tho it tarries, wait for it, it will SURELY COME TO PASS

Faith brother, faith. undecided

Is the vision PSG related? cheesy grin grin.....

Unai Emery shouldn't check his whatsapp notifications this night, there might be a message from Qatar grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Na u be my Uncle, u will forever be my Uncle.

I no be uncle to yeye person o. Go meet Hidden Pius hazard. diggz can adopt you and sponsor you to Lagos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lips sealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

We dey talk Aguero and Benzema, instead of him to hide face and shut up, na to go dey quote 2016 post come here.

Very daft old man.

I don tire for this your uncle. Na common room you meet am for ife?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Lame as always. You can do better o.

Do better on top your matter? You aburo dey house wey go treat your fuckup. shey you don get new babe now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2018
Mayorkun might just show up for sanitation soon, i no follow o! grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8addc2b55128620659fdf43dd01d8e8d/tenor.gif?itemid=5616638[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Bill8012(m), abimcdssi, Joezinho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.