Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482175 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lmfao....yh, I can relate to this.

U remember that their picture wey Ogugua come naija come see am, dem hang out dey chop Suya, I think I still have it on my phone.

The guy na real weyrey, he was a thorn in the flesh of most of those romancelanders then. grin grin grin

How are you sure she dumped him?

The girl like am then o, or so I think.

loooooooool

That story mad pass all this one you know. Wey Oga at the top dey scope the girl say make she come him side instead of settling for him omo ise.

The two of dem con vex go another forum. Na so she dump am offline, and man came back with his tail between his legs...babeless and modless.

That babe deserved better for sure.

damn i be confirmed hater o cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na only Belotti dey injure, Morata no injure. Na injury make am score 5 goals in over 1600 mins thats one goal every 320mins thats almost 1 goal every 6hrs

All injuries have the same effect on players to an ignoramus like you. I won't be surprised if you think hamstring and metatarsal injuries are the same or ACL is another name for a back pain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Maybe we should call for simple to deliver belotti too

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
dopeJemi:
Ogugua Don dump that afin wey post by 1:51am, Fucka

Hahahahaha Mate you don tey for NL o. So you still remember that ish? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
We need bakayoko back to the ASAP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
dopeJemi:
Ogugua Don dump that afin wey post by 1:51am, Fucka
Wait o! You and the guy get beef before? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

That one wasnt too long. Shey you remember theseeker vs Platinumnkk or whitelexi vs thoniaslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
chic2pimp:

Why not, I don't think I have hated anyone online the way I hated that nigga, So I can never forget, supposing we meet one on one that time, I for brush am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

This is to correct those who may think it's mysticism or black magic.

God speaks through a vessel or His. His being a chosen one who God uses to inhabit the body with the Holy Spirit to speak as Himself.

Thank you. Please take heed
Check next thread sah. undecided

Jah hasn't spoken yet. If he does, he will reveal it to us his servants too. Deut 29 vs 29. undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Danhumprey:
Wait o! You and the guy get beef before? shocked

90% of romance section get beef with that guy that year, he still holds the title of the most hated mod, even though he stopped being one a long time ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Check next thread sah. undecided

Jah hasn't spoken yet. If he does, he will reveal it to us his servants too. Deut 29 vs 29. undecided

You are a servant of God?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

You are a servant of God?
Yes sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yes sir.

You are a pastor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
diggz:

And how long was this long time precisely? Where you at anytime cautioned to wait till season ends?

Why do I feel like this is an old post being posted again?

Hmmmm...... lipsrsealed

Oh yes we were cautioned. And just like we were then, we are doing the cautioning now.
Meanwhile, I too hope this doesn't become a Torres situation. I cannot imagine having to deal with abuses from you, Airmark and Nihilist. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
nateevs:

Oh yes we were cautioned. And just like we were then, we are doing the cautioning now.
Meanwhile, I too hope this doesn't become a Torres situation. I cannot imagine having to deal with abuses from you, Airmark and Nihilist. grin grin

lol i just dey laugh airmark. He doesnt know that you were also in the Belloti camp.

Double L grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

You are a pastor?
Yes sir.

I hope this interview is over sir? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yes sir.

I hope this interview is over sir? angry

No.

Where, how, and when did call you to become a pastor?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

No.

Where, how, and when did call you to become a pastor
?
Is this Swahili?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Griffon:

The Serie A might have churned out failures in the past, but hey, that trend can always come to an end. I'll bet my 7 inches c0rk that Belotti and Dybala would both do fine outside the shores of italy.

Just look at this guy.

10 years from now, this one fit dey church dey engage in spiritual battle against the witch wey thief him prïck, not knowing that the prïck dey Belloti hand...

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Is this Swahili?

...........Did God call you to become a pastor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

Just look at this guy.

10 years from now, this one fit dey church dey engage in spiritual battle against the witch wey thief him prïck, not knowing that the prïck dey Belloti hand...

Hahahaha. Person dey bet him preek on top player wey fit chop career ending or altering injury tomorrow. Well e get different things wey people dey use preek do.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

Just look at this guy.

Hehehe. The texts says 'outside the shores of Italy', until that fails to happen, my c0rk go still dey busy dey wire hood hoes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

Just look at this guy.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hahahaha. Person dey bet him preek on top player wey fit chop career ending or altering injury tomorrow. Well e get different things wey people dey use preek do.

All I know were diligently learned from Nihilist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

...........Did God call you to become a pastor.
Yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

Just look at this guy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yes.

How and where? Which church is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Griffon:

Hehehe. The texts says 'outside the shores of Italy', until that fails to happen, my c0rk go still dey busy dey wire hood hoes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mein Negger.

Good to have you back and active. Omo that Belloti don cast, though i can understand that a serious knee injury is a game changer for any footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
lordfalcao:

you are not discussion with kids
Bros ? ? ? ?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

lol i just dey laugh airmark. He doesnt know that you were also in the Belloti camp.

Double L grin

Chai. Never knew egbon nateevs is like this. cheesy cheesy

Dayo, thunder must fire you.

nateevs:

You still think he will flop in the EPL? If I have £80m, I buy him. End of!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
dopeJemi:

90% of romance section get beef with that guy that year, he still holds the title of the most hated mod, even though he stopped being one a long time ago
I remembered the guy wella. I remembered that period. Their e-romance then eh! grin

When the protest against him started, even that very day the whole thing went down, I followed all the proceeding. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.