Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10490733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

How and where? Which church is this?
Lol...... grin

Skimpledawg don buy market.... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

How and where? Which church is this?
What would be the next question after this?

Strength of members?
Number of single ladies?
Number of married ladies?
Number of slay queens?

Gooday sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Danhumprey:
Lol...... grin

Skimpledawg don buy market.... grin grin grin
Nna, lekwenu oo undecided

Them reveal me to am for dream? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
airmark:

A crippled tiger will look clueless in front of an agile antelope.

''According to multiple reports from today’s training session at the Filadelfia ground, Belotti crumpled to the ground with a nasty sprain to his right knee.

He left the field in tears
, suggesting this might be a very serious injury, potentially involving his ligaments - even the anterior cruciate ligament.

More tests are needed, but it’s a heavy blow for Il Gallo, who was only just getting back in shape after a month out with another sprain to that right knee on October 1.''

Why did he have bad numbers this term? Questions should be asked where needed before hurriedly concluding on stuffs dropped by one ignoramus.

I've never questioned Belotti's abilities. From my text which Nihilist quoted, it's obvious I am a fan of the stocky Italian.

I believe he's well built to thrive in any league. He's not profligate like the Nando Jnr in our midst neither is he technically inept like that Congolese up north, Belotti is good.

I never knew he's been that bad this season until Dayo threw up those stats, I never knew about his injury until you brought that up.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Nna, lekwenu oo undecided

Them reveal me to am for dream? undecided

lmao if you see the kain laugh wey just catch me for office cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
airmark:
Chai. Never knew egbon nateevs is like this. cheesy cheesy

Dayo, thunder must fire you.

Shey na me say make Belloti get 5 goals in 1600mins ni?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

What would be the next question after this?

Strength of members?
Number of single ladies?
Number of married ladies?
Number of slay queens?

Gooday sir.

I am asking these questions because many pastors have no business being pastors. Being a pastor is no small thing.

First of, if you were, you wouldn't dismiss what i said and second, you would have had a discourse with me about it before i made a post on here.

The fact that you proceeded to think i will ask these questions proves that you aren't in spirit and you have no business being a pastor.

Good day sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
amodu:

He should do that first....

Trophies always accompany such output.
maybe you should show me harry kane's trophies.

Since he has the trophies without those your stats, should we go and collect the trophies from him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I am asking these questions because many pastors have no business being pastors. Being a pastor is no small thing.

First of, if you were, you wouldn't dismiss what i said and second, you would have had a discourse with me about it before i made a post on here.

Good day sir.
Abeg shift jaree. So, I should tell you all my details here on a public forum to prove I had a personal encounter from God to preach his words?

If you want to know about me and my pastoral ministry, my email is on my profile, send me a message sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

The fact that you proceeded to think i will ask these questions proves that you aren't in spirit and you have no business being a pastor.

Good day sir.
grin grin grin

Your sense of humour is in a calabash sir. You need prayers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Abeg shift jaree. So, I should tell you all my details here on a public forum to prove I had a personal encounter from God to preach his words?

If you want to know about me and my pastoral ministry, my email is on my profile, send me a message sir.

I did not say you should tell me your details or any of sort. Just the church, perhaps, redeem? Winners? Christ embassy?

And how or where you had a call to become a pastor.

Those two things. Well, since i have met God speaking through a vessel of His, i should be the one telling you to come meet Him there.

A one on one experience with the Almighty!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Your sense of humour is in a calabash sir. You need prayers

We do not include humor or jest in matters of the spirit. If you know the seriousness of what it takes to be a pastor, you would have flowed with me or even inquire about the place God himself speaks through a vessel of His.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Okay just saw you talking about a pastoral ministry.

I take it you are the founder of your church. If so, i wish you the best. But it will best for you to come speak with the Almighty to direct your steps, perhaps reach out to Him in spirit to find out if what i say is a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Griffon:

I've never questioned Belotti's abilities. From my text which Nihilist quoted, it's obvious I am a fan of the stocky Italian.

I believe he's well built to thrive in any league. He's not profligate like the Nando Jnr in our midst neither is he technically inept like that Congolese up north, Belotti is good.

I never knew he's been that bad this season until Dayo threw up those stats, I never knew about his surgery until you brought that up.

It's well.

That's why i posted the report of his relapse, i know you played football and reasonable. Before Belotti got injured, he had 5 goals in 8 matches for torino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I take it you are the founder of your church. If so, i wish you the best. But it will best for you to come speak with the Almighty to direct your steps, perhaps reach out to Him in spirit to find out if what i say is a lie.

Oboy.. grin grin

Be like say this guy na police wey dey catch fake pastors.
Skimpledawg, u don buy market be dat.

Pastor Elrony go be next. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

We do not include humor or jest in matters of the spirit. If you know the seriousness of what it takes to be a pastor, you would have flowed with me or even inquire about the place God himself speaks through a vessel of His.

You need to relax sir.

It is entirely the work of the holyspirit, not ours.

You want to do it more than the spirit? Nah. I'd rather let the holyspirit to his work. I'm a mere vessel in his hand.

John 15 vs 5.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:

Just look at this guy.

10 years from now, this one fit dey church dey engage in spiritual battle against the witch wey thief him prïck, not knowing that the prïck dey Belloti hand...

grin grin grin

All of you peepu are mad here. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilist:
grin grin
See me wahala o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think that's a lady.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Odikwa serious.

So person can't shepherd the flock in peace again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

He is still learning the rudiments of starting his ministry, When he starts his church, It will most likely be white garment or blue garment

Can you take him under your guidance and teach him the works of the spirit. So he needs to advance in his pastoral ministry.
He seems to have gift of vision but the gift of interpretation is missing so it seems his prayers routinely goes amiss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseaamj: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

Vorpal so you've reached here? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I'd like us to speak better outside here. We are derailing already.

I'm not a pastor cos I was told or that it came from birth. I had a personal encounter with God himself, got directions and that's what led me to Ph.

We have detailed enough. This is a sports thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
if only God had a NL account grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lol, dis foolish thread again kolo people grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You need to relax sir.

It is entirely the work of the holyspirit, not ours.

You want to do it more than the spirit? Nah. I'd rather let the holyspirit to his work. I'm a mere vessel in his hand.

John 15 vs 5.

I am more relaxed than someone in a coma. Don't be bothered.

Yes it is the work of the Holy spirit as it is to any other Christian who isn't even a pastor. God moves in mysterious ways He uses people in various ways not just pastors.

No i am not doing anything, i am only trying to illuminate things based on my experience with God one on one and by extension for the concern of your person and your pastoral ministry.

Everybody is a vessel unto God who are His, but the question here is, how sure are you, you got the call from God? I have seen what it takes to be a genuine pastor, it's very deep. Being a vessel is one thing, being a pastor is another thing entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I'd like us to speak better outside here. We are derailing already.

I'm not a pastor cos I was told or that it came from birth. I had a personal encounter with God himself, got directions and that's what led me to Ph.

We have detailed enough. This is a sports thread.

Okay, will reach out to you through email.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

He is still learning the rudiments of starting his ministry, When he starts his church, It will most likely be white garment or blue garment

Can you take him under your guidance and teach him the works of the spirit. So he needs to advance in his pastoral ministry.
He seems to have gift of vision but the gift of interpretation is missing so it seems his prayers routinely goes amiss
Lols.. Boss himself. cheesy

The only vision the Lord has denied me is the one for predicting matches. No need gallivanting around saying I'm a pastor.

I want to affect lives through his words by the leading of the holyspirit.

It's God's work. We draw strength from the holyspirit. No matter how serious you make your ministry look, if you lack the presence of the holyspirit, then we are merely displaying theatrics. John 15 vs 5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

How do you know all these or are you making jest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lols.. Boss himself. cheesy

The only vision the Lord has denied me is the one for predicting matches. No need gallivanting around saying I'm a pastor.

I want to affect lives through his words by the leading of the holyspirit.

It's God's work. We draw strength from the holyspirit. No matter how serious you make your ministry look, if you lack the presence of the holyspirit, then we are merely displaying theatrics. John 15 vs 5

I like this very much, perhaps you can come visit where God himself speaks in Lagos. Tell me nothing personal about yourself or ministry and see how he will lay everything bare.

Second Thursdays of the month, watch out for April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, moshood44(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.