Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chelseaamj:

Vorpal so you've reached here? cheesy

I see the moniker but i don't see our history?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseaamj: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I see the moniker but i don't see our history?
Sorry excuse of a man cheesy

spits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chelseaamj:

spits

I do not know what you mean. Please be reasonable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I am more relaxed than someone in a coma. Don't be bothered.

Yes it is the work of the Holy spirit as it is to any other Christian who isn't even a pastor. God moves in mysterious ways He uses people in various ways not just pastors.

No i am not doing anything, i am only trying to illuminate things based on my experience with God one on one and by extension for the concern of your person and your pastoral ministry.

Everybody is a vessel unto God who are His, but the question here is, how sure are you, you got the call from God? I have seen what it takes to be a genuine pastor, it's very deep. Being a vessel is one thing, being a pastor is another thing entirely.
I totally understand what you mean sir. Trust me.

I wouldn't have decided to do his work if not for the scary revelation/personal encounter with God to stop playing around and do what he sent me.

I knew it was him. Ever since his voice has been leading me on.

You finally achieved what you wanted sir cheesy. To derail

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chelseaamj:

spits
You know him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I totally understand what you mean sir. Trust me.

I wouldn't have decided to do his work if not for the scary revelation/personal encounter with God to stop playing around and do what he sent me.

I knew it was him. Ever since his voice has been leading me on.

You finally achieved what you wanted sir cheesy. To derail

This is worth more than the whole world not to talk of sports.

Don't worry once you meet God at the place in Lagos, He will make all things clear for you. I am glad you know how serious pastoral work is. Even i can't take up such work. It is very deep for the true ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Omo, na Pastors chit chat we dey now o elders and gentlemen grin

Please pardon us for the next 10 pages cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:
How do you know all these or are you making jest?

I speak the truth. I relate with him regularly. He has shown several fruit of the spirit and he is teachable. The only thing missing is spiritual mentorship he needs a good mentor. The type Elisha did under Elijah.

He has incredible talent and he will be a great man of our time, he might even be greater than many leaders you know now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseaamj: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You know him?
Who doesn't know the idiot? He's considered a joke on nairaland especially sexuality section grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

I speak the truth. I relate with him regularly. He has shown several fruit of the spirit and he is teachable. The only thing missing is spiritual mentorship he needs a good mentor. The type Elisha did under Elijah.

He has incredible talent and he will be a great man of our time, he might even be greater than many leaders you know now

Argh that's very good. I think God will be very interested in Him. Perhaps its God that brought about this so He could come into His presence.

I hope He can make it to the church by April.

Skimpledawg, do you mind if i give you the details of the woman/Evangelist in charge so you can communicate better?

I am only a vessel, not called for any spiritual work so she is in the best position to give you guidance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ehen Nihilist, sir!

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ibime:

You hold a different opinion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:
Argh that's very good. I think God will be very interested in Him. Perhaps its God that brought about this so He could come into His presence.

I hope He can make it to the church by April.

Skimpledawg, do you mind if i give you the details of the woman/Evangelist in charge so you can communicate better?

I am only a vessel, not called for any spiritual work so she is in the best position to give you guidance.

Sir in the spiritual realm what does it mean when you have someone that many people believe his talented. His parents, his friends believe he is talented but he is hidden in crucial moments especially at times when life changing things are happening or when he is on a big stage when big event are happening.

He is already 27 this January so he is not young but he is still not achieving much and doesnt look like he will be achieving much anytime soon. His life might even be an hazard or danger to himself

Instead of taking decisive actions he prefers to merry-go-round and be dancing around the issue. Basically forming activity. Another thing he and his friends will blame everyone around him for not giving him enough support

And like some youth, he now thinks if he can go abroad particularly to Spain thats where he can get success in his life because some people he knew made it in Spain

How can you advise that person or do you think he also needs to attend this program in April to meet God?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sir in the spiritual realm what does it mean when you have someone that many people believe his talented. His parents, his friends believe he is talented but he is hidden in crucial moments when big event are happening. He is already 27 this January but he is still not achieving much and doesnt look like achieving much

Instead of taking decisive actions he prefers to merry-go-round and be dancing around the issue. Basically forming activity

And he now thinks if he can go abroad particularly to Spain thats where he can get success in his life
How can you advise that person or do you think he also needs to attend this program in April to meet God?

I think I rather change course. It's left to him if he is genuine about the spiritual work.

Although,i think it's time we start questioning people who want to start leading a flock. Not just cats and dogs can become a pastor, Christianity is already being bastardized as it is, we need very genuine people. It's up to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Uhmmmmm.... Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you Uncle Dayo.

The bolded is my name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

I think I rather change course. It's left to him if he is genuine about the spiritual work.

Although,i think it's time we start questioning people who want to start leading a flock. Not just cats and dogs can become a pastor, Christianity is already being bastardized as it is, we need very genuine people. It's up to him.

No this is not the previous poster skimpledawg, Its about another person entirely and I think he needs some spiritual cleansing. And you are right there are many fake men of God but its said, By their fruit you shall know them

This below is about a totally different person

Sir in the spiritual realm what does it mean when you have someone that many people believe his talented. His parents, his friends believe he is talented but he is hidden in crucial moments especially at times when life changing things are happening or when he is on a big stage when big event are happening.

He is already 27 this January so he is not young but he is still not achieving much and doesnt look like he will be achieving much anytime soon. His life might even be an hazard or danger to himself

Instead of taking decisive actions he prefers to merry-go-round and be dancing around the issue. Basically forming activity. Another thing he and his friends will blame everyone around him for not giving him enough support

And like some youth, he now thinks if he can go abroad particularly to Spain thats where he can get success in his life because some people he knew made it in Spain

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chai, my father , my father grin grin grin

Hahhahahahhahah hahhahahahah

Diggz coman see o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

It's obvious you just bumped into this thread this evening.

grin grin grin...ask the spirit, he will reveal who Raumdeuter speaks of.

If you are truly a pastor like you have been professing. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

No this is not the previous poster skimpledawg, Its about another person entirely and I think he needs some spiritual cleansing. And you are right there are many fake men of God but its said, By their fruit you shall know them

This below is about a totally different person

Okay, all answers rests in God. Only God knows it all, so i say yes he can come hear what God has to say to his life whether he is meant for such or not and howhe should go about it or steps to take concerning his life.

If he is in Lagos, tomorrow is scond Thursday which is a special service but he can come any other Sunday. But tomorrow will be best as it starts from morning to the next day.

Should i give you the address?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bakayoko : "I'm fitter than ever, I'll surely start against Barcelona since the team has been poor in my absence, tell Chelsea fans not to worry, and send great warning to Barcelona for me, I'll show them how water entered coconut."

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It's obvious you just bumped into this thread this evening.

grin grin grin...ask the spirit, he will reveal who Raumdeuter speaks of.

If you are truly a pastor like you have been professing. cool

You must have failed to take note, i never claimed to be a pastor neither do i have such calling nor do i ever wish to become one. I have seen what it requires it is very deep.

I have no idea who he is talking about .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

Okay, all answers rests in God. Only Hod knows it all, so i say yes he can come here what God has to say to his life whether he is meant for such or not and howhe should go about it or steps to take concerning his life.

If he is in Lagos, tomorrow is scond Thursday which is a special service but he can come any other Sunday. But tomorrow will be best as it starts from morning to the next day.

Should i give you the address?

Yes please give the address. Its very important to save this young mans life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes please give the address. Its very important to save this young mans life

Please don't quote will edit out.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
lol this blackfyre dude is a well known mentally disturbed fellow.

Meanwhile it seems like my main account has bee hacked.

Either that or NL itself has been compromised.

Server went offline a few minutes ago and now i cant login with my main because the password doesnt work.

if you guys logoff your accounts, you might notice the same.

be careful yall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
lol this blackfyre dude is a well known mentally disturbed fellow.

Meanwhile it seems like my main account has bee hacked.

Either that or NL itself has been compromised.

Server went offline a few minutes ago and now i cant login with my main because the password doesnt work.

if you guys logoff your accounts, you might notice the same.

be careful yall.

What makes you think i am mentally disturbed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

What makes you think i am mentally disturbed?

vorpal no be you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

vorpal no be you? cheesy

So? How am i mentally disturbed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

So? How am i mentally disturbed?

no mad man in the history of madness ever admitted that he was mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackfyre:

You must have failed to take note, i never claimed to be a pastor neither do i have such calling nor do i ever wish to become one. I have seen what it requires it is very deep.

I have no idea who he is talking about .
Ask the spirit na.

Shey you say it's deep grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

no mad man in the history of madness ever admitted that he was mad.

Chai.

I've been scammed. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Sulele04(m), kingBolton, popizaino(m), izzou(m), larride(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.