Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745088 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (19421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2014
We don hear you ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2014
A40:

Boateng to Cahill why not Leo Di Caprio to Kanayo O Kanayo

Kanayo O Kanayo is a better actor than Di Caprio bone story tongue

Did you see him in Living in Bondage? The man put on an acting Clinic

Kanayo is a method actor as well,who is famous for staying in character in between scenes when on set.

A veritable thespian with a wide range of performances who has starred in over 200 films

So Good his mother named him twice with an exclamation in the middle... Kanayo OH! Kanayo tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Lmao!

Whoever this Nihilist is, he's a born crazy soul! grin cheesy grin

By the way, na who come dey hide my post?

I only called Pietro a fat teen who camps in the kitchen that cant learn and una hide my post?

That one follow for cyber-bullying? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2014
ElGuapo: Lmao!

I only called Pietro a fat teen who camps in the kitchen that cant learn and una hide my post?

THE WAY YOU ALWAYS MENTION PIETRO_RICO IN ALL YOUE POSTS BEGS CAUTION FROM THE MAN HIMSELF tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2014
SailorXY:
THE WAY YOU ALWAYS MENTION PIETRO_RICO IN ALL YOUE POSTS BEGS CAUTION FROM THE MAN HIMSELF tongue

Pfft!

A kid that've refused to learn?

There's a big reason why most teachers have the names of the class' dimwits on their lips cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Demba Ba off to Besiktas?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Brazil left-back Felipe Luis has undergone a medical at Chelsea ahead of a £20m move from Atletico Madrid.

Besiktas are set to land Chelsea striker Demba Ba for £8m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Nihilist is Gustavo Baba..

That guy, Mehn.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Mehn, If Khedira goes to Assnal.. Chaiii..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
So Costa finally arrives? Hmmm...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Conte resigns as Juve manager.

Y'all have to expect a mass exodus at the turin based outfit now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
sephia: So Costa finally arrives? Hmmm...

It's going to be a long season, you have to start loving our marquee signing now tongue

BTW, how's baby doing? Given him/her name already?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2014
SailorXY:
lol. the obsession is due to the bitterness arising from the sheer Number times I've exposed his folly on this forum for all to see.

It's no surprise grin.

I bet he now even looks around to make sure I'm not anywhere near him before he says anything in real life grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014
ElGuapo: Lmao!

lolololol. The bastard think's I'm fat.
Well it shouldn't be a surprise.

You obviously look like one. Of those malnourished somalian kids hence and u don't know what 'fat' means.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote
author=pkasso]Like Boateng is infallible abi? Don't make me start
digging up those Boateng bloopers.Guess who made the World Cup XI? David
Luiz! Despite contriving to play the worst two games of his
career.David Luiz was arguably the best defender until that point.I'm
glad FIFA looked at the bigger picture.Boateng a top defender, LOL.Tell a
top defender who has at any point in their career not make an official
best XI.There's a reason Boateng's teammates contributions are more
recognised than his.Or is there a secret conspiracy against him? 'Alago'
has never made any official best XI either at club or international
level.That shows how much he is regarded in his position.He's just a
parasite feeding off the sweat of others.[/quote]
Quit telling these lies! Which official XI are you talking about? Oscar and Silva were the only Brazilians there. I get that you can't stand Boa-TANK but at least give some credit where its due! Boa-TANK at this World cup confirmed his superiority to Luiz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mourinho feeding off of Simeone's success like a parasite that he is.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
ElGuapo:

It's going to be a long season, you have to start loving our marquee signing now tongue

BTW, how's baby doing? Given him/her name already?

Baby is good. His name is Fernando.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
€20m || About £15m, Fair enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dhelake: €20m || About £15m, Fair enough

Filipe Luis shey?

Na £20M every dey report o bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Brazil left-back Felipe Luis has undergone a medical at Chelsea ahead of a £20m move from Atletico Madrid.

Besiktas are set to land Chelsea striker Demba Ba for £8m.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
pkasso: Like Boateng is infallible abi? Don't make me start digging up those Boateng bloopers.Guess who made the World Cup XI? David Luiz! Despite contriving to play the worst two games of his career.David Luiz was arguably the best defender until that point.I'm glad FIFA looked at the bigger picture.Boateng a top defender, LOL.Tell a top defender who has at any point in their career not make an official best XI.There's a reason Boateng's teammates contributions are more recognised than his.Or is there a secret conspiracy against him? 'Alago' has never made any official best XI either at club or international level.That shows how much he is regarded in his position.He's just a parasite feeding off the sweat of others.

Go and start digging it and lets compare to a defender who embarrased himself in front of 3billion viewers that he had to start crying in front of camera

Luiz is the symbol of Brazilian woe this world cup

And the FIFA XI, bros you can lie o. Tournament wey never reach 4 days wey he finish? I am sure you were one of the proponent of India beat Nigeria 100-1 because you thought no one else saw it

If you see Luiz on any XI, It must be flop first 11

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
sephia:

Baby is good. His name is Fernando.

Oh mine, must be Nando's sidekick!

Nateevs went for Jose, you settled for Fernando. Now that the Iberian names at Chelsea are almost gone, I expect Ibime to name his son Demba Ba or even Ramires - No one can top that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
PietroRico: lol. the obsession is due to the bitterness arising from the sheer Number times I've exposed his folly on this forum for all to see.

It's no surprise grin.

I bet he now even looks around to make sure I'm not anywhere near him before he says anything in real life grin

Kid are you a fool of epic proportion?

Months ago I was busy tutoring you on how clauses work and how possible it is for Luiz to command up to £40m despite his performances but you kept on braying that such cant happen. At the end of the day, whose folly was exposed?

TBH, I quit taking you serious the very moment you rated Evans higher than Cahill.

Even the Evans wey you dey vouch for go ready to slap you if he gets to hear your claim cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
nitlad:

Filipe Luis shey?

Na £20M every dey report o bros.
http://www.marca.com/en/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
ElGuapo:

Kid are you a fool of epic proportion?

Months ago I was busy tutoring you on how clauses work and how possible it is for Luiz to command up to £40m despite his performances but you kept on braying that such cant happen. At the end of the day, whose folly was exposed?

TBH, I quit taking you serious the very moment you rated Evans higher than Cahill.

Even the Evans wey you dey vouch for go ready to slap you if he gets to hear your claim cheesy grin
Lolol. As usual. He has resorted to the easy way out after being caught pants down.
Pathetic liar.

You are either a disgusting liar or you are just extremely dumb.
When did we argue about luiz's clause?
Heck, was the £50m his release clause?
When tf did we argue about a cluase? In your sorry dreams maybe.
Liar!!!

Btw today, it's 'kid', yesterday it was 'teen' grin
Your confusion knows no bounds.
Who knows maybe tomorrow, you'll call me senile grin

Confused pathetic gay liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
PietroRico:
Lolol. As usual. He has resorted to the easy way out after being caught pants down.
Pathetic liar.

You are either a disgusting liar or you are just extremely dumb.
When did we argue about luiz's clause?
Heck, was the £50m his release clause?
When tf did we argue about a cluase? In your sorry dreams maybe.
Liar!!!

Btw today, it's 'kid', yesterday it was 'teen' grin
Your confusion knows no bounds.
Who knows maybe tomorrow, you'll call me senile grin

Confused pathetic gay liar!!!

Pathological liar are you denying ever saying Luiz wouldn't cost up to £25m? shocked

So what laid rise to the who has got better centrebacks argument?

You think and reply like a kid even though your diary informed us that you're a teen, so my very good friend I'm still consistent cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
I knew it was going to happen - someone to emit lies from his butt cos some debates made in the past months has been wiped out!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
ElGuapo:

Pathological liar are you denying ever saying Luiz wouldn't cost up to £25m? shocked

So what laid rise to the who has got better centrebacks argument?
your level of understanding is beyond redemption. Quite sad.

You think and reply like a kid even though your diary informed us that you're a teen, so my very good friend I'm still consistent cheesy
lool.
Should I call u jack bauer now cool, or obsessed stalker? grin.
Its no surprise you misunderstood what was contained in it tbh.
I'm getting used to it.

Obsessed pathetic gay stalker!!
ElGuapo: I knew it was going to happen - someone to emit lies from his butt cos some debates made in the past months has been wiped out!
of course you did!! That's why u were quick to take advantage of it to start making fallacious accusations.
Dum.b malebutt obsessed fucck.
You did it before on the man u thread, I decided to ignore.

I dunno why u think convincing everyone of your intelligence(which actually doesn't exist) is a do or die affair.
The lengths you go to, are just stunning.

Don't let those peak milk adverts deceive you.
ITs SO NOT IN YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bimfo: Mehn, If Khedira goes to Assnal.. Chaiii..

e don happen already tongue but dat one not go shake us nah.... we get matic oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
I think both of you should get a room

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (19421) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), chic2pimp(m), bolu96(m), Ijustwantto, WhoDeyHause, Colson(m), Silentgroper(m), TheLequte, zeusis(m), PendragonVII, Android17, drisham(m), Puntingnoob, Unlimited22, PDPGuy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.