Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746768 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demba Ba is gone. Waiting for Torres, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Moses, Marin and maybe Romeu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Khedira's agent is only using Arsenal to as a tool to negotiate a new contract for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ibime: Demba Ba is gone. Waiting for Torres, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Moses, Marin and maybe Romeu
If you sell all this players, who will be on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dhelake: If you sell all this players, who will be on the bench
Mikel will stay. Mou will likely use one DM (Matic) for the majority of next season. Mikel will likely be used more in the FA and Carling Cups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dhelake: If you sell all this players, who will be on the bench

Matic, Khedira, Thiago, Fabregas and Van Ginkel. That's enough with Baker also.

The rest can find their way.

In the meantime, our board should be going to Madrid to beg Toni Kroos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan:
Mikel will stay. Mou will likely use one DM (Matic) for the majority of next season. Mikel will likely be used more in the FA and Carling Cups.

Van Ginkel says hi.

Mikel should kindly leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ibime:

Kroos is on the fast train to Madrid, and a Khedira purchase is a long-shot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan:
Kroos is on the fast train to Madrid, and a Khedira purchase is a long-shot

Khedira is coming. Not that I want him but upgrade on Ramires he certainly is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ibime:

Kroos to Madrid is done already, If we can get Khedira, then no problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
The way Uncle Ibime talks.. grin He is Sure of Everything.. Khedira, Kroos, even Thiago shocked shocked ... grin grin..

Pls Uncle, if na Joke, abeg just stop am.. I take God beg You..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wycombe 0-5 Chelsea Fc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
We won our first pre season friendly 5-0, the team was made up mostly of our youth fa cup champs, with returning loan stars and terry, ivanovic, salah, matic, van ginkel from the first team. Bamford scored a goal, ake was shaky(at right back though), swift scored, iva and terry too, scored, solanke(16yrs) too impressed me...while liverpool lost their friendly with a danish team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tval: Wycombe 0-5 Chelsea Fc

HIGHLIGHTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHTBGQ0RLg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hi ChristineC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
tobiboss: We won our first pre season friendly 5-0, the team was made up mostly of our youth fa cup champs, with returning loan stars and terry, ivanovic, salah, matic, van ginkel from the first team. Bamford scored a goal, ake was shaky(at right back though), swift scored, iva and terry too, scored, solanke(16yrs) too impressed me...while liverpool lost their friendly with a danish team

Swift wasn't on target.

Bamford, Terry, Ivanovic and a double from 16-year-old Brown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2014
dayokanu:

Go and start digging it and lets compare to a defender who embarrased himself in front of 3billion viewers that he had to start crying in front of camera

Luiz is the symbol of Brazilian woe this world cup

And the FIFA XI, bros you can lie o. Tournament wey never reach 4 days wey he finish? I am sure you were one of the proponent of India beat Nigeria 100-1 because you thought no one else saw it

If you see Luiz on any XI, It must be flop first 11
Ogbeni, take a chill pill!
Here's a link to an article on The Sport Bible.

http://www.thesportbible.com/#articles/fifa-release-the-team-of-the-world-cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2014
pkasso: Ogbeni, take a chill pill!
Here's a link to an article on The Sport Bible.

http://www.thesportbible.com/#articles/fifa-release-the-team-of-the-world-cup

Sport bible ko, Why not sports Quran

BY the way David play station Luiz

Within 90mins went from this

TO

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
tobiboss: We won our first pre season friendly 5-0, the team was made up mostly of our youth fa cup champs, with returning loan stars and terry, ivanovic, salah, matic, van ginkel from the first team. Bamford scored a goal, ake was shaky(at right back though), swift scored, iva and terry too, scored, solanke(16yrs) too impressed me...while liverpool lost their friendly with a danish team
So? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2014
alekside: So? undecided
so nothing, just putting it out there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
If you cant beat a team, buy their best players.

#Costa #Courtous #Luis

We just made new enemies in Spain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
tobiboss: so nothing, just putting it out there
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Conte's gone. Let's go get Popgba. That's one player take will totally elevate our mifield. Kroos to Madrid is done. Not that I would have preferred him to Pogba anyway. Pogba is young, fresh, dynamic, super talented, is a bit of a ckunt and sits in a very special place of being transferred in frm Europe yet being home grown. .

Fab, Matic, Pogba, Oscar, Tiago, Van Ginkel, Baker, Chalobah. Midfield complete for me. All others can go on loan.

This news with Greizmann? Now that's one ninja I will go drive down myself. I have always believed with need an upgrade on one of the flanks. For all of Willian's hardwork, productivity is meh. 3 assists in the PL leaves a lot to be desired. You can expect assists and goals in double figures from the likes of Griemann, Hazard, Fab, Pogba. A massive upgrade on last year where Hazard basically carried the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
nateevs: Conte's gone. Let's go get Popgba. That's one player take will totally elevate our mifield. Kroos to Madrid is done. Not that I would have preferred him to Pogba anyway. Pogba is young, fresh, dynamic, super talented, is a bit of a ckunt and sits in a very special place of being transferred in frm Europe yet being home grown. .

Fab, Matic, Pogba, Oscar, Tiago, Van Ginkel, Baker, Chalobah. Midfield complete for me. All others can go on loan.

This news with Greizmann? Now that's one ninja I will go drive down myself. I have always believed with need an upgrade on one of the flanks. For all of Willian's hardwork, productivity is meh. 3 assists in the PL leaves a lot to be desired. You can expect assists and goals in double figures from the likes of Griemann, Hazard, Fab, Pogba. A massive upgrade on last year where Hazard basically carried the team.
personally, i think we have had enough signings for this window.
we already have a team and only need 2 or 3 additions.
we should all remember what happened to Spurs last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
mikeywise:

We are no spurs.. They sold their main man and went to bring in those who had nothing familiar with the premier league.

Like you said, two more signings will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
chelseabmw: Hi ChristineC
Hello BMW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
mikeywise:

We don't. Like I say, we have numbers but we don't have produtcive numbers.
Take Willian, Salah, Moses Hazard and Schurrle for instance. Only Hazard can guarantee you assists and goals in double figures of the lot.

In midfield, only Fab can guarantee assists and goals in double figures. If these two players are injured we will be as tootlhess as we were last season. With Costa only adjusting in his first season, it could fast become a disaster. There will be a lot of players running around like they are doing something and we will find ourselves drawing with the likes of Crytstal Palace, Aston Villa et all all over again.

You need productive players from all departments of play and you need them in depth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
nateevs:

We don't. Like I say, we have numbers but we don't have produtcive numbers.
Take Willian, Salah, Moses Hazard and Schurrle for instance. Only Hazard can guarantee you assists and goals in double figures of the lot.

In midfield, only Fab can guarantee assists and goals in double figures. If these two players are injured we will be as tootless as we were last season. With Costa only adjusting in his first season, it could fast become a disaster. There will be a lot of players running around like they are doing something and we will find ourselves drawing with the likes of Crytstal Palace, Aston Villa et all all over again.

You need productive players from all departments of play and you need them in depth.

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Surely not the £60m Pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
No interesting news today on the web.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
The ten-player shortlist for the 2013/14 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award has been announced.

The players, listed in alphabetical order, are as follows:

• Diego Costa (Spain, Club Atlético de Madrid – now at Chelsea FC)
• Ángel Di María (Argentina, Real Madrid CF)
• James Rodríguez (Colombia, AS Monaco FC)
• Philipp Lahm (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Lionel Messi (Argentina, FC Barcelona)
• Thomas Müller (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Manuel Neuer (Germany, FC Bayern München)
• Arjen Robben (Netherlands, FC Bayern München)
• Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid CF)
• Luis Suárez (Uruguay, Liverpool FC – now at FC Barcelona)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
According to the BBC, Chelsea are reportedly trying to sign Khedira, and sell Mikel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pogba can never measure up to Kroos in thís life or the next. Juve should drop his price to £25m then we'll think about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.