Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,355 members, 7,846,533 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 07, 2018
NOBODYY:
Loll
At least we're finally getting there..
From "Obviously,salah was better" to both of them were useless...

Your goal post changing technique is elite

You are the slow one, You are still in April. This is what I wrote yesterday

raumdeuter:

Both of them didnt have any output today but I will still pick Salah he was threatening and trying to make things happen but Chelsea defenders were up to the task, Hazard own, defenders didnt need to stop him, His own foolish decision making stopped him

Both of them didnt have any output today but I will still pick Salah he was threatening and trying to make things happen but Chelsea defenders were up to the task, Hazard own, defenders didnt need to stop him, His own foolish decision making stopped him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Garba Lawal can also score against Spain na. When will Hazard do anything meaningful in CL knockouts
was spain world champion when garba lawal scored them .Hazard scored bayern Munich when they were European Champion.

Hazard will do something meaningful in the ucl when bayern stop been a small team that hazard will be beasting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

God Forbid to this plan...

Well, I take Zouma for the bench sha.

I'd rather raid Stoke for Butland and Shaqiri.
Test RLC . Try for Doucoure from Watford. Even Arnautovic from Westham is an option for me.

Why do you rate Doucoure? What does he do on the pitch that makes him affable? Just asking.

Ive seen a handful of his games and that boy's good. But he's only got a couple of goals and assists to his name in about 40 games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Messi and C Ronaldo are close in performance. Salah isnt close to Hazard anywhere this season even madpeople will not argue that
you're not wiser than whoscored.

Atleast pep guardiola is more aware of salah"s performance this season before wanting hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
was spain world champion when garba lawal scored them .Hazard scored bayern Munich when they were European Champion.
Hazard will do something meaningful in the ucl when bayern stop been a small team that hazard will be beasting.

Bayern have won the CL, have made 4 semi finals while Hazard has only scored 4 goals from open play in his entire CL career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
you're not wiser than whoscored.
Atleast pep guardiola is more aware of salah"s performance this season before wanting hazard.

The same whoscored who said Hazard is better than Salah thos season
That is because Salah is ungetable, Its like saying Pep doesnt want Messi and Ronaldo but he ants Mahrez and Alexis. Meaning Mahrez and Alexis are better than Messi Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Betdey: 5:01pm On May 07, 2018
Our new wheel of fortune game is easy to play!

To play, follow the steps below:
1. Pick a betting option
2. Place your bet
3. Watch the wheel spin
4. WIN BIG!!

Click here to play >> www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is because Salah is ungetable, Its like saying Pep doesnt want Messi and Ronaldo but he ants Mahrez and Alexis. Meaning Mahrez and Alexis are better than Messi Ronaldo
Same epl that awarded 8 man of the match to Hazard against Salah’s 7 man of the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
Same epl that awarded 8 man of the match to Hazard against Salah’s 7 man of the match.

Let Hazard be winning at polling booth like Dino Melaye, while Salah is delivering goals and assists on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

This is different from saying "when Hazard stepped up, we won and when he downs tools we lose". This is the narrative of those who must tie every victory to Hazards good form and every defeat to his loss of form in order to make him larger than life.

Hazard maintaining any form from any of his years at Chelsea except 2016 still wins us the 2015 and 2017 title comfortably.

He was more consistent in those years we won epl titles. This season he fell short, that's a fact he also agreed on. So using your goal+assists stats for those seasons to conclude that he performed at the same level of consistency with this season, is DOA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Just like your whoscored will say Hazard has been better than Salah this season

Just like a father disowning his bad kid, whoscored is mine now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On May 07, 2018
airmark:

Just like a father disowning his bad kid, whoscored is mine now. cheesy

Whoscored is not a substitute for common sense. If whoscored says Salah is the best player in the EPL I can agree with that not when whoscored or anyone says Hazard has been better than Salah this season

Thats ludacris

Diggz my man I dey hail o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
airmark:

He was more consistent in those years we won epl titles. This season he fell short, that's a fact he also agreed on. So using your goal+assists stats for those seasons to conclude that he performed at the same level of consistency with this season, is DOA.

His form is not different. You just pick a narrative to make him larger than the club. You didn't see matches in 2015 where Hazard was dancing skelewu with no end product because Costa and Fabregas won the game for him. This season when he has those kind of games, you claim he is off form cos no Costa/Fab to bring home the result so those games are amplified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:27pm On May 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Why do you rate Doucoure? What does he do on the pitch that makes him affable? Just asking.

Ive seen a handful of his games and that boy's good. But he's only got a couple of goals and assists to his name in about 40 games.

Goals and assists isn't the only metric to judge a player.

As a central midfielder he seems to be a jack of all trades - he can dribble, he can tackle, he can shoot, he can pass, and is a little bit quick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Let Hazard be winning at polling booth like Dino Melaye, while Salah is delivering goals and assists on the pitch
Same Salah won at polling boot this season as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Where else have you heard of a Goalkeeper being player of the year?

Not Goalkeeper of the year o...but player of the Year

It tells you all there is to be said about Matic's importance to a team with title winning ambitions...

You can't tell me a 40m DM is integral to a title chances when his Goalie is the best player in the team.

Matic still hasn't won a spoon and he is in the same FA Cup final as Bakayoko.

Meanwhile Conte has now made 2 consecutive FA Cup finals - Whether Matic dey or e no dey, we still dey move.

When they asked Conte why we were struggling to retain the title, he gave the reporter Morata's address in the sunken place immediately

I don't like sharing Ls on Monday bro.

Go and sin no more.
Pogba was integral to Juve getting to the Champions League final that year does not mean they can't get there without him. The coach only needs to tweak the system and all.

In the same team that the keeper is player of the year, there's Pogba Sanchez Lukaku Martial. Which of these players are useless too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
airmark:

that is the Problem. He has a flawed view of what a good performance is. I am not going to waste my time again. Imagine him saying that this season performance is the same with that of last season.

I wonder why he did not even say that it is better since he has already gotten more goals and assists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
Same Salah won at polling boot this season as well.

Salah has 31 goals to show for his award, what does Hazard have to show? Take on, awilo and galala dance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

2017 was built on Kante alone. The defensive work was 85% Kante, 15% Matic, That 15% could have been done by anyone including Mikel Drinkwater or Bakayoko

Last seasons league win Matic will be one of the least important to the win. Kante, Costa Azpilicueta Alonso Cahill Moses Luiz Pedro Hazard Matic Willian Fabregas in the order of their importance to the team
look at this hypocrite that told us that cahill and luiz should give their medal to conte. Look at the that he is saying now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2018
airmark:

that is the Problem. He has a flawed view of what a good performance is. I am not going to waste my time again. Imagine him saying that this season performance is the same with that of last season.

I wonder why he did not even say that it is better since he has already gotten more goals and assists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

whoscored is right and you are wrong.

Goals and assists alone are not the only parameters for judging players performances like Greatihex said earlier.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On May 07, 2018
Greatihex:
look at this hypocrite that told us that cahill and luiz should give their medal to conte. Look at the that he is saying now.

If out of 10 outfield players you are not among the top 5 then you are just a carry along bag like terry used to be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
whoscored is right and you are wrong.
Goals and assists alone are not the only parameters for judging players performances like Greatihex said earlier.

Tell us who is the greatest attacker in the world and tell us why he is. Without mentioning goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
eph12:

Pogba was integral to Juve getting to the Champions League final that year does not mean they can't get there without him. The coach only needs to tweak the system and all.

In the same team that the keeper is player of the year, there's Pogba Sanchez Lukaku Martial. Which of these players are useless too?

Martial Pogba and Sanchez have been virtually useless for Manyo this year, barring one or two odd games.

Your most important player today is DDG. He is the only person in that team that is indispensable.

Hugo Lloris has faced 105 shots on target, saved 75 has only 14 cleansheets
Cech has faced 124 shots on targets, saved 84...11 cleansheets
Courtois has faced 100 shots on target saved 72 ...15 cleansheets
De Gea has faced 138 shots on target, saved 113 and has 17 clean sheets

Incase you didnt get it, DDG has saved more shots than Courtois or Lloris have even had to face....and still has more cleansheets than the two of them

DDG is the Closest thing to Neo that football has ever seen. If not for this guy, Sanchez, Lukaku , Pogba etc cannot save you from 6th avenue bro...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

His form is not different. You just pick a narrative to make him larger than the club. You didn't see matches in 2015 where Hazard was dancing skelewu with no end product because Costa and Fabregas won the game for him. This season when he has those kind of games, you claim he is off form cos no Costa/Fab to bring home the result so those games are amplified.
the problem with you guyz here is that you saying anything just to defend you previous flawed logic even when you know the truth. This so that you don't look like you lost. It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:49pm On May 07, 2018
Ederson has only faced 80 shots on target sef -16 clean sheets

If I faced only 80 shots on target, and I still have fewer cleansheets than DDG then I have to ask myself what my real purpose is in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Goals and assists isn't the only metric to judge a player.

As a central midfielder he seems to be a jack of all trades - he can dribble, he can tackle, he can shoot, he can pass, and is a little bit quick.

Isn't our God a wonderful God?

Bakayoko sent this L to come find you from way back in October. grin grin

Nihilist:

Niggas were hailing Doucoure because he scored a cheap goal as a midfielder dey sabi work, and hailing Matic as a midfield conductor.

Doucoure lost the match, and Matic got bossed by a championship side, while Alfa was seen creating a match winning goal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Salah has 31 goals to show for his award, what does Hazard have to show? Take on, awilo and galala dance
Yes Salah did well but football is not about goals only. It is play that lead to goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
Yes Salah did well but football is not about goals only. It is play that lead to goal.

If you are an attacker and your play is not showing in goals and assist thats useless activity forming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:02pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

Isn't our God a wonderful God?

Bakayoko sent this L to come find you from way back in October. grin grin

The only L there is the one you took cheesy

Let me remind you what happened that day.

Watford were leading us 2-1 and Doucoure scored.

You were already beginning to grumble that we were losing because Doucoure sabi work and Matic was controlling midfield elsewhere

By the end of the weekend, Doucoure wey sabi work lost.

Matic wey sabi work lost his game to gopddam Huddersfield

Bakayoko wey no sabi work bossed Doucoure and created the goal that won the match

And you were seen licking an L like Lollipop. cheesy

Your L was very contextual to the events of that weekend so please stop trying to share some to me, I dont want none cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

when you give you instances you will refer to beasting in the finals as usual.

Who was a better player between frank lampard and your failed winger schweinsterger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you are an attacker and your play is not showing in goals and assist thats useless activity forming
Bezema is saying hi.
It’s all about tactics bro
If you watch Liverpool play Salah is more of the number 9. Firmino fall more deep into midfield than Salah, it’s not a coincidence that the later has more goals than the former. Same apply to Hazard in Chelsea.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, Segedinho(m), SimpleGuy001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.