Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667954 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

remove Kante Azpi and Rudiger from that list.
What were they doing when your team moved from 1st to 5th? Were they waiting for DDG too like their useless friends at United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Rooney did nnot play rubbish you are just blind

Below was how one of your reliable sources described Rooney that day. Only you and whoscored.com saw a man of the match performance from Rooney. You and whoscored.com were crazy that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
elrony:

Where the trophy bros?... where's the accolade? angry
Google Ballack and you will see the Silver medal at both CL and world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Google Ballack and you will see the Silver medal at both CL and world cup

Bwahahaha, abeg Pa Ramu na only trophies we dey count here!!

Ballack should show me his world cup and CL trophies, sharp!!! grin

Raumdeuter kindly do the honour of doing the above!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2018
Ballack was a player who always either flopped or injured at the crucial moments
That's why he has no WC or CL medals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is one of the earliest Guardiola has won a league title

In his first season in the La-Liga, Guardiola won the treble including the league.

In his first season in the Bundesliga, Guardiola got the double (Title and DFB-Pokal).

In his first season in the EPL, Guardiola went "Trophyless", the first time in his entire coaching career.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2018
Roland17:

In his first season in the La-Liga, Guardiola won the treble including the league.

In his first season in the Bundesliga, Guardiola got the double (Title and DFB-Pokal).

In his first season in the EPL, Guardiola went "Trophyless", the first time in his entire coaching career.

I would have said preach on but alas the sinner you're trying to convert heart is harder than Olumo Rock cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22am On May 08, 2018
Roland17:

Guardiola never broke the points record in the Bundesliga nor La Liga, He will break it in the EPL,
Giardiola never broke the highest number of league wins a season in Budesliga He will in the EPL
Guardiola never broke the highest number of goals scored in a Bundesliga season, He will in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:31am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

What were they doing when your team moved from 1st to 5th? Were they waiting for DDG too like their useless friends at United?

DDG has saved more shots than Courtois has had to face.

If you read this statement and still asked the question you did up there, your headmaster deserves a dirty slap or two...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34am On May 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

DDG has saved more shots than Courtois has had to
Face
If you read this statement and still asked the question you did up there, your headmaster deserves a dirty slap or two...

Eph12 point me in the direction of your headmaster unless na you wan kollect that slaps wey Nihi talk about this morning grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

The same Courtois that you people were arguing was better than King David. So the guy's toros is as open as a Keziah's coochie?

Isn't Pan-Ku a wonderful being? cheesy Isn't our God marvellous?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Why won't he face more shots? Is he playing in a team with 6 defenders?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2018
diggz:

point me in the direction of your headmaster unless na you wan kollect that slaps wey Nihi talk about this morning grin grin
Make I come collect the slap? Those bills still dey? I fit show this morning o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
Pedro was not in the CL quarters this year
but he has a ucl and worldcup medal to show for it .Tell us what lewandoski has that makes him comparable to pedro.

Pedro is better than lewandoski.
Am only using your logic remember grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:08am On May 08, 2018
afrodoc:

The same Courtois that you people were arguing was better than King David. So the guy's toros is as open as a Keziah's coochie?

Isn't Pan-Ku a wonderful being? cheesy Isn't our God marvellous?

who is the you people?

I don't recall any Chelsea fan ever seriously making such an assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:09am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

Make I come collect the slap? Those bills still dey? I fit show this morning o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na skimpledawg slap naim go work pass to reset your brain faster.....

Skimpledawg abeg eph need deliverance....kindly assist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:10am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

How many defenders do you guys play with?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany got to the World cup final, Leverkusen got to the CL final courtesy of him
where is the trophy to show for it?

Marchicio is better than him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:24am On May 08, 2018
diggz:

Na skimpledawg slap naim go work pass to reset your brain faster.....

Skimpledawg abeg eph need deliverance....kindly assist cheesy

I swear

one holy slap go pursue all demons commot eph oblongata...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2018
Ibime:

2014/15 Hazard only scored 1 EPL goal from August to November.

His only goals outside that was against Maribor.

You did not notice that cos Costa and Fab were bringing home the results.

Like I said, Hazard has not changed!
that is why I say you have a flawed view of what a good performance is. Left to you, you go say giroud had a better game than hazard against liverpool because he scored a goal, when some one who watched the match will know that giroud was one of the worst Players.

Now, back to your argument of the key Player in 2015. If i am to follow your logic of goals and assists alone. Hazard's goals won more points for us than any other player. What do you have to say about that?

I don tell you say you f-up for that statement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany got to the World cup final, Leverkusen got to the CL final courtesy of him
Tell me y he silva shouldn't be rated higher than him since silva won world cup?

Mind you I know what your typical response will be am just waiting for you to disappoint me this time around.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

Are you mad?

Did you wake up mad Ephraim Hezekiah?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2018
Ephraim Hezekiah, so I heard you annoyed the gods here..

If I shook you slap eeh angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2018
diggz:

How many defenders do you guys play with?
4 defenders na. Two of them na attackers converted to full backs sef. Shame no dey catch u?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Are you mad?

Did you wake up mad Ephraim Hezekiah?
This early morning shocked

Who annoyed you prophet of Baal?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

4 defenders na. Two of them na attackers converted to full backs sef. Shame no dey catch u?

You really need the slap aswear..... skimpledawg abeg were the slap for eph already?

Moses wasn't converted.....Alonso that is mostly seen around the opposition's box attacking naim you wan compare to useless young and Shawn's attacking strengths.....

Or do you even care to list out the 6 defenders that you are referring to here to start with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2018
diggz:

You really need the slap aswear..... skimpledawg abeg were the slap for eph already?

Moses wasn't converted.....Alonso that is mostly seen around the opposition's box attacking naim you wan compare to useless young and Shawn's attacking strengths.....

Or do you even care to list out the 6 defenders that you are referring to here to start with?
When your team was playing Hazard as false 9, u didn't understand what was going on? Conte came to defend na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

When your team was playing Hazard as false 9, u didn't understand what was going on? Conte came to defend na?
Ephraim!!!

Nor provoke me pass the one I dey so o undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:19am On May 08, 2018
eph12:

This one wey skimpledawg don refuse give you that slap....maybe ogbeni leyqute Omo scummyteru go fit give you the useless slaps wey you truly deserve cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:23am On May 08, 2018
diggz:

This one wey skimpledawg don refuse give you that slap....maybe ogbeni leyqute Omo scummyteru go fit give you the useless slaps wey you truly deserve cheesy

we might need to escalate to bottle breaking sef...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:25am On May 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

With extras of table knife stabbings walahi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

He is a brother in the lords' vineyard na

Make you and diggz take it easy on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, bolu96(m), chelseabmw(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.