Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,570 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is the meaning of this nonsense? Benzema last week scored 2 goals to take his team to the CL finals, when Hazard played a CL semi he failed woefully as the worst player on the field

When a SS3 student perform well, people will think he is a University student like Salah a winger is now thought to be a 9 because he performs well

But when a SS3 student fails to perform, people will think he is a Primary 6 student like Hazard an attacker now thought to be a midfielder
Your analogy will not hold water because it is the truth. Firmino is the striker but Salah has more goals than him.
Benzema na Benzema. Show me his number of goals this season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

grin grin grin

I was grammatically correct. I didn't specify which date in August.

Can you see now that Hazard went 2 months scoring only once same as this season?

Hazard hasn't changed from then till now, only his support cast changed.

Oga Ibime chai. Let's leave grammar now, and go technical. Hazard has gone 9 matches with just a goal this season, this he didn't do in those two seasons. That's me even leaning towards your favourite stat - goals. He wasn't as consistent as he was last season and 2014/2015. That's a fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Goes without saying

You know how we say it in ogbomosho, to show that we are local. I was supposed to write it as iglish sef. Apari oshi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
Your analogy will not hold water because it is the truth. Firmino is the striker but Salah has more goals than him.
Benzema na Benzema. Show me his number of goals this season.

Benzema as a striker in Madrids biggest game till date took his team to the CL finals. He has done more than Lewandoski as far as this season is concerned

Salah has taken his team to the CL finals and he has done more than Hazard as far as this season is concerned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

When we were telling you that Doucoure is a real midfielder unlike Bakayoko you were dragging.

Now few months later, you have come to our side wanting Doucoure to replace the Donkey..

Just like we told you about Bakayoko replacing Matic, like we hyped for Kante before Chelsea signed him, you will continue to wake up a few months later having already collected L.

Isn't our God a wonderful God?

Doucore has elevated this season, i’ll Give him that...

He didn’t play anything like this last year though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Martial Pogba and Sanchez have been virtually useless for Manyo this year, barring one or two odd games.

Your most important player today is DDG. He is the only person in that team that is indispensable.

Hugo Lloris has faced 105 shots on target, saved 75 has only 14 cleansheets
Cech has faced 124 shots on targets, saved 84...11 cleansheets
Courtois has faced 100 shots on target saved 72 ...15 cleansheets
De Gea has faced 138 shots on target, saved 113 and has 17 clean sheets

Incase you didnt get it, DDG has saved more shots than Courtois or Lloris have even had to face....and still has more cleansheets than the two of them

DDG is the Closest thing to Neo that football has ever seen. If not for this guy, Sanchez, Lukaku , Pogba etc cannot save you from 6th avenue bro...
You see if Martial that has same goals + assists with Hazard has been useless this season, then we have to agree that Hazard has been useless. Dancing one corner does not count.

No wonder your team is close to 6th avenue. Everybody has been useless and no DDG to help you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes Benzema can make that argument this season since he took his team to the CL finals and Lewandoski couldnt

Another took??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:42pm On May 07, 2018
eph12:

You see if Martial that has same goals + assists with Hazard has been useless this season, then we have to agree that Hazard has been useless. Dancing one corner does not count.

No wonder your team is close to 6th avenue. Everybody has been useless and no DDG to help you

my stance on hazard is a matter of public knowledge so no need to rehash.

My stance on Morata too is well known
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Yes I remember.

Your stance this season is clear. Hazard Kante Chris Azpi Rudiger Morata Bakayoko have all been useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes Benzema can make that argument this season since he took his team to the CL finals and Lewandoski couldnt
likewise pedro too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

What of Hidden shakushaku Hazard MBA Madrid Beggars Association
your plans won't work you want us to loose him so your useless bayern would come for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2018
English title tougher than Spain & Germany - Guardiola

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44023833

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Benzema as a striker in Madrids biggest game till date took his team to the CL finals. He has done more than Lewandoski as far as this season is concerned

Salah has taken his team to the CL finals and he has done more than Hazard as far as this season is concerned
Football is not lawn tennis remember. If Benzema led Real Madrid to ucl final what did cr7 lead?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2018
Roland17:

Raumdeuter will argue against this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:26pm On May 07, 2018
eph12:

Yes I remember.

Your stance this season is clear. Hazard Kante Chris Azpi Rudiger Morata Bakayoko have all been useless.

remove Kante Azpi and Rudiger from that list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Performance in big stages trumps everything. Zidane is a legend because of his performances in the big World cup and CL stages

Not dancing shakushaku upandan when it matters
ballack is not a legend then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
IN- Bale and Jorginho, recall Zouma back from loan or sign Koulibaly

OUT- Pedro, drinkwater and Luiz

What do you think guys;
Ibime
Chelseadan1
Airmark
Nihilist
Diggz
Loardfalcao aka lacazett

Notable mention; raumdeuter
I can only pick jorginho in those names. We are too stocked in defence, we need to stock midfielders and wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
hensben:
IN- Bale and Jorginho, recall Zouma back from loan or sign Koulibaly

OUT- Pedro, drinkwater and Luiz

What do you think guys;
Ibime
Chelseadan1
Airmark
Nihilist
Diggz
Loardfalcao aka lacazett

Notable mention; raumdeuter

We need a leader in our defence and Jorginho is a good player too. Zouma can replace Cahill and sit on the bench or replace Rudiger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01pm On May 07, 2018
Roland17:

Raumdeuter and Eruditor ELLLruditor need to read this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2018
Ibime:

When we were telling you that Doucoure is a real midfielder unlike Bakayoko you were dragging.

Now few months later, you have come to our side wanting Doucoure to replace the Donkey..

Just like we told you about Bakayoko replacing Matic, like we hyped for Kante before Chelsea signed him, you will continue to wake up a few months later having already collected L.

Isn't our God a wonderful God?

This L is massive...You don't swallow this,you Deepthroat it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Whoscored is not a substitute for common sense. If whoscored says Salah is the best player in the EPL I can agree with that not when whoscored or anyone says Hazard has been better than Salah this season

Thats ludacris

Diggz my man I dey hail o[/s]

That was how Rooney played rubbish that day and i told you, but said i was wrong because your reliable whoscored made him motm. Our God is good.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
likewise pedro too.
Pedro was not in the CL quarters this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
ballack is not a legend then.

Germany got to the World cup final, Leverkusen got to the CL final courtesy of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On May 07, 2018
Leyqute:
Rumdeuter will argue against this
Unlimited22:

Rumdeuter and Eruditor ELLLruditor need to read this.

This is one of the earliest Guardiola has won a league title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
airmark:

That was how Rooney played rubbish that day and i told you, but said i was wrong because your reliable whoscored made him motm. Our God is good.

Rooney did nnot play rubbish you are just blind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
diggz:

Another took??
My god!

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
popizaino:
your prayers won't work you want us to loose him so your useless bayern would come for him.

We have Ribery to dance shakushaku for us We dont need another unproductive player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
diggz:
Another took??

At least you watched the CL semi last week abo you dey on Sapele water plus codeine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2018
diggz:

Why must you use " status" to respect anyone to start with? What happened to mutual respect or just respecting people in general no matter how highly or lowly placed they are in the society or no matter how young or old they are compared to you?

When you come to the realization that all mehn were created equally..... though they may not be equal in age or status but we all shall be equal in death which is inevitable by the way.... then, you most likely will respect people without caring much for their status.

Who is in Diggz body? ..... come out!!!!

ni oruko jah Jehovah angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany got to the World cup final, Leverkusen got to the CL final courtesy of him

Where the trophy bros?... where's the accolade? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Gbenu è sòun jare! !! angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), omotola90(m), akwesenana, A001, drisham(m), bandely(m), MrJaay(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.