Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,984 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666608 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

So your name is raumdeuter now abi?
What if I tell you that my name is dayo too? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
eph12:

What if I tell you that my name is dayo too? grin

what if I tell you I don't care?

I'm asking my egbon for his wisdom not you, though I'm sure you're also wise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
BlueAngel444:
And in what world do you think Costa can play one touch football in shocked.
Goals over one touch, at least bag of beans still score goals more dan one touch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Well I saw dayo and I felt you.. Never mind cheesy

I am sure by now you have gone through that hustler guy's thread, nodding your head in agreement. Just remember we called it here first cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nihilist did you see the left hook that Dillian dropped Parker with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
eph12:

Well I saw dayo and I felt you.. Never mind cheesy

I am sure by now you have gone through that hustler guy's thread, nodding your head in agreement. Just remember we called it here first cheesy cheesy

I won't waste my time on a wasteman's handle unless Raumdeuter tells me he is telling the truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:
Nihilist did you see the left hook that Dillian dropped Parker with?

wasn't paying to watch those bums
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

wasn't paying to watch those bums

Lol, you didn't have to pay to watch the knockdown though. But i agree they are not top the class, Parker doesn't have the heart, Dillian does not have the skill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy

Dayo talk true, you are this hustler guy. The guy pieces Haazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I won't waste my time on a wasteman's handle unless Raumdeuter tells me he is telling the truth
He's in church but he will soon be here to say the same thing sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:
cheesy

Dayo talk true, you are this hustler guy. The guy pieces Haazard.
I doubt that though. That guy doesn't come across as an amala turner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
spartacus11:

Goals over one touch, at least bag of beans still score goals more dan one touch
How will he score the goal of he doesn't touch the ball undecided

imagine trying to control a short fast pass or do a quick one two then shot shocked

Costa is good in direct play not build up play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

When you turn Silas Marner like this? cheesy

Ok. Excerpts

Hazard 2 UCL knockout goals, Cahill 2, Ivanovic 4

Hazard 356 days without an EPL goal

Hazard poor scoring because of Mourinho ( 14 goals, 14 goals, 0 goals). Ronaldo's best scoring season 69 goals......UNDER Mourinho.

Hazard last season, less through passes than Iwobi. LOL, this one must be a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

When you turn Silas Marner like this? cheesy

Ok. Excerpts

Hazard 2 UCL knockout goals, Cahill 2, Ivanovic 4

Hazard 356 days without an EPL goal

Hazard poor scoring because of Mourinho ( 14 goals, 14 goals, 0 goals). Ronaldo's best scoring season 69 goals......UNDER Mourinho.

Hazard last season, less through passes than Iwobi. LOL, this one must be a lie.

you sef don dey answer my senior man's name?

I need my egbon to confirm it for me that the guy speaks the truth before I believe una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Have you seen this?
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjOpA8eUUAAQYx_?format=jpg[/img]

Eden Hazard in the Champions League: 44 games(six seasons), 8 goals

Sadio Mane in the Champions League: 11 games (first season), 10 goals
But mane is not in shortlist for FIFA world best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ForValour: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Raumdeuter's take on Hazard is becoming childish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
hensben:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
hensben:
grin grin grin grin
It is a popularity contest....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
hensben:

Popularity contest. Not backed by goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Popularity contest. Not backed by goals and assists
Hensben, I no tell you? grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I have never seen his post before today, On Hazard he speaks the truth on others I dont know

Just like popiziano speaks the truth on Guardiola but not on Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
nihilistjnr:
Dayo that hustle football guy on Twitter, before I waste my mb on clicking on another wack handle, does he speak the truth?

He spoke the truth on Hidden Hazard dont know about others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]When Ribery joined Bayern in 2007, how many of these players were in Bayern? Actually Bayern missed the CL and was going to play in the UEFA cup then, Ribery wasnt looking for ready made team where he can join body to claim CL,[/s] he went to one that was going to the UEFA unlike [s]Hidden Shakushaku that joined CL champions and took them to not playing CL football[/s]

Oh, he rejected the one that just won ucl that year, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

Oh, he rejected the one that just won ucl that year, right? cheesy

Ribery joined Bayern when they were going to play UEFA.

Unlike Hazard thats loking for a ready made CL winner to join. He jumped on Chelsea cos they won the CL, when Madrid was winning the CL for the past 3 seasons he has been begging Madrid since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ribery joined a team going to UEFA, in 6 seasons took them to 3 CL finals won 1

Hazard joined the CL winner, after 6 years they couldnt make 1 final

Just shakushaku

Now he is looking for another CL winner to jump on the bandwagon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

6yrs ago around the time he was still productive

6 years ago

When he went to euro to go and flop abi showing us he has been carried all along by robben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:
There is a Twitter handle hustler_futbol

Check the latest posts on that handle.

I wan do church first

Fellow hazard haters can you get me screenshots

Is that foolish twitter handle you've been reading to arrive at your conclusion on hazard since?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:

6 years ago

When he went to euro to go and flop abi showing us he has been carried all along by robben

He had 5 assists for Bayern to win the CL, what is Hazards output
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
Is that foolish twitter handle you've been reading to arrive at your conclusion on hazard since?

I have been saying this for 3years and more, people are now getting wiser and seeing Hazard for the fraud he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

There are great dribblers who move at pace and leave their markers for dead. Men like Maradona, Ronaldinho, Bruno Conti, Messi e.t.c

Then there are drimblers who drimble around without getting away from their markers e.g Okocha, Wiltord, Vikash Dhorasoo.
Hazard is a drimbler

Afrodoc2 in 2015. Hazard didn't get the nickname Pius for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Ribery joined Bayern when they were going to play UEFA.

Unlike Hazard thats loking for a ready made CL winner to join. He jumped on Chelsea cos they won the CL, when Madrid was winning the CL for the past 3 seasons he has been begging Madrid since[/s]

What's the name of the ucl winner that Ribery rejected?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

And all beef aside Hazard has actually regressed. He dribbles around without actually beating people and entering the box, his shooting is still inconsistent, he tends to waltz his way into blind alleys, his passing under pressure is mediocre AND very crucially he often kills the flow of attacking moves by holding on to the ball for too long and then doing nothing with the ball.

Afrodoc2 3 years ago. Those who changed his name from Eden to Hidden and added Ikebe were prescient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Ibime(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.