Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,128 members, 7,849,514 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CJ1000: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
BlueAngel444:
please Chelsea board should accept the £100m for both Willian and Courtios, whatever the ratio is even if its £60m + £40m. TAKE IT!!!!
my guy,why na? me still enjoying willian's contributions to the team o.

Top five premier league 2018/2019 title contenders
http://omgfootballblog.com/top-five-premier-league-title-contenders-2018-2019-season/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
If Chelsea pulls off the signing of Ramsey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
You mean he won the ucl in 2012 ?

Do you even realise some players have had more than 5 assists without winning the ucl all along ?

Some players like Hazard? Dont tell us about some players tell us about Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
You mean he won the ucl in 2012 ?

Do you even realise some players have had more than 5 assists without winning the ucl all along ?

The CL Bayern won was in 2012/13 season so the season started from 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
Then why are you scared to place a bet with me that martial will never come good even if he signs for your beloved club since you so much believe in your prophecy?
By the way whatever you've been saying about hazard should be welcome by flocks who prefer stats judgement than to do simple eye test.
I love iniesta and I adore hazard too and clearly see stats doesn't favour both of them but I wonder what you stand for in football when you hate hazard for not having impressive stats but like iniesta whose stats is neither impressive

Iniesta is a midfielder and his stats are okay for midfielders. Like Modric and Kroos

Hazard is an attacker and his stats say he is just forming activity

Why not place a bet that Hazard will win the CL or World cup for his team by contributing goals and assists not just being a passenger for the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is a midfielder and his stats are okay for midfielders. Like Modric and Kroos

Why not place a bet that Hazard will win the CL or World cup for his team by contributing goals and assists not just being a passenger for the team

So Pavel Nedved was forming activity too, right? You better move back home and do politics, that's where you belong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

So Pavel Nedved was forming activity too, right? You better move back home and do politics, that's where you belong.

Pavel Nedved was a winger in a 4-4-2 formation. Better stay with what you know and don't go to the time and players you didnt want and was only narrated to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
BlueAngel444:
If Chelsea pulls off the signing of Ramsey grin
Why the hell would we be signing Ramsey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pavel Nedved was a winger in a 4-4-2 formation. Better stay with what you know and don't go to the time and players you didnt want and was only narrated to you.

You must be outta your mind if you think i didn't watch more of Nedved than you did.

Nedved a winger in 4-4-2? You be mumu. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Wow man. I pray the knowledge to understand all you have read and the understanding to write them down will fall upon you tonight in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. cool

Larride is responsible for the shortage of tithes and offerings boss.

He will answer the panel this week. undecided
airmark:

Wishing you all the best bro. cool
obainojazz:
Invisible Hands will write answer for you on the board tongue
popizaino:

You will be favoured by your marker even if you fail to write anything by God's grace grin
Thanks people. God bless.
So at least when una call me doctor I go dey proud to respond cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

You must be outta your mind if you think i didn't watch more of Nedved than you did. Nedved a winger in 4-4-2? You be mumu. cheesy cheesy

We that watched Nedved are telling you, you keep forming strong head like a broken vespa motorcycle

I watched him from Lazio to Juventus to Czech National team. Nedved was a left winger and left midfielder. In Lazio the 2 strikers were Vieri and Salas, In Juventus it was Delpiero and Trezeguet, In Czech NT it was Koller and Baros

Better stick to Hazard days football and not chook your mouth where you dont know

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

We that watched Nedved are telling you, you keep forming strong head like a broken vespa motorcycle

I watched him from Lazio to Juventus to Czech National team. Nedved was a left winger and left midfielder. In Lazio the 2 strikers were Vieri and Salas, In Juventus it was Delpiero and Trezeguet, In Czech NT it was Koller and Baros

Better stick to Hazard days football and not chook your mouth where you dont know

I will find time to reply this later with videos and images, when i am free.

Juventus bought him to replace Zidane and he won ballon d'or because of his creativity, passes and quality of assists and goals, mainly as an attacking midfielder. He was my favourite midfielder back then and also Mcmanaman.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nedved was mostly a 4-4-2 left winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ibime:

Those were the days airmark was still a mechanic apprentice and didn't know anything about football. Instead of him to sit and learn he will be making noise everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Those were the days airmark was still a mechanic apprentice and didn't know anything about football. Instead of him to sit and learn he will be making noise everywhere

Keep deceiving yourself. When i get home i will post the videos when he won ballon d'or and you will tell me how he played most of the matches as a winger for Juve.

He was even the one that inspired Zappacosta to start his football as a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

Keep deceiving yourself. When i get home i will post the videos when he won ballon d'or and you will tell me how he played most of the matches as a winger for Juve.

He was even the one that inspired Zappacosta to start his football as a midfielder.

All these foolish stories about him inspiring someone no dey taya you? People who wtched him live are telling you he was a left winger you are still repeating all these Broda Taofik told me tales

I dare anyone who watched Nedved live to call him anything than a left winger or left midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Some players like Hazard? Dont tell us about some players tell us about Hazard

Ok this is what I have to say about Hazard

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
Ok this is what I have to say about Hazard

No trophy to show like Okocha who dribbled players till they ran mad yet the players he dribbled had more trophies to show

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is a midfielder and his stats are okay for midfielders
. Like Modric and Kroos

Hazard stats are okay for a playmaker and his overall gameplay is also ok for a playmaker .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

All these foolish stories about him inspiring someone no dey taya you? People who wtched him live are telling you he was a left winger you are still repeating all these Broda Taofik told me tales

I dare anyone who watched Nedved live to call him anything than a left winger or left midfielder

I watched Nedved live that year he won ballon d'or, especially the champions league matches. You must be somewhere in Ogbomosho, hunting rats.

raumdeuter:

You will soon move from left midfielder to left attacking midfielder. You must be insane.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:
Hazard stats are okay for a playmaker and his overall gameplay is also ok for a playmaker .

Hazard is an attacker. stop lying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Nedved was a left winger/left midfielder that played from the wrong side i.e the left. We already sorted this out last year, only an ignorant man will say otherwise.

Appearance yes but style no.
Nedved was known for his stamina, tenacity, long range shots and running with the ball. He played mainly as a left winger/left midfielder and was one of the first modern style inverted wingers because he was quite 2 footed.[/quote]

Afrodoc2 2017. LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

But hazard is a striker to you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard is an attacker. stop lying

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

I watched Nedved live that year he won ballon d'or, especially the champions league matches. You must be somewhere in Ogbomosho, hunting rats.
You will soon move from left midfielder to left attacking midfielder. You must be insane.

I have been watching Nedved before he even won Balon dor from his days at Lazio everyone who watched him knew he was a left winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ibime:

In a proper classic 4-4-2 formation where will hazard play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Nedved was a left winger/left midfielder that played from the wrong side i.e the left. We already sorted this out last year, only an ignorant man will say otherwise.

Appearance yes but style no.
Nedved was known for his stamina, tenacity, long range shots and running with the ball. He played mainly as a left winger/left midfielder and was one of the first modern style inverted wingers because he was quite 2 footed.

Afrodoc2 2017. LOL

airmark doesnt know anything. He will be doing strong head all over instead of learning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:

But hazard is a striker to you

You mean you are a Chelsea fan and still arguing this?

Chelsea and Belgium played 343, 352 where did Hazard play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

When I bought hazard newly from lille he played in a 4231 formation with him on the left wing of the 3 before the one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
popizaino:

When I bought hazard newly from lille he played in a 4231 formation with him on the left wing of the 3 before the one

And where has he been playing for Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

By the way I can't begin to tell you that I posted a screen shot to clear your curiosity.

Am sure if screen shot from those sites tells you Nedved was a left winger you wouldn't be waiting for airmark to ask where he played in juventus and Czech Republic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have been watching Nedved before he even won Balon dor from his days at Lazio everyone who watched him knew he was a left winger

Nothing concerns me with where he played at Lazio. I watched him at his peak at Juve and he played mostly as an attacking midfielder when he won ballon d'or.

You saying he didn't play as an attacking midfielder was a lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5708) (5709) (5710) (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, cephasdultimate and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.