Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Chelsea dey talk wt pulisic. ..

D mata don tire me......how many people we dey talk 4 at dsame tym but no concrete agreement

Who nack Chelsea dis jazz? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2018
we sell Willian £65m and use that £65m and buy pulisic grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Luiz is staying, Morata is also staying and Rudiger is not joining us anymore. So not surprised as anything can happen.

Wetin u min wt d rudiger statement? ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
BlueAngel444:
we sell Willian £65m and use that £65m and buy pulisic grin grin grin grin
only if dz people go hear us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Segedinho:

Wetin u min wt d rudiger statement? ??
remove the diger and replace with Gani wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=BlueAngel444 post=69824609]remove the diger and replace with Gani wink[/quoote]
Mk sense now. ..

Na sharp ataka wey fit garanti goals be d headache now n maybe a keeper wey fit gv him all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TruffleButter: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
hahahah trufflebutter .. nice handle.

Thanks man its dedicated to some certain mods and their asslickers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

yansh man..... na yansh dey work ur brains... like a white man wey say ketchup is very spicy ur taste is even poorer than theirs.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go sleep, Just agree say you no get taste, "own it" wey no get melody, e no dey catchy at all, na that one you go like, I sure say na your wife toast you and marry you, cause if dem leave you before, na Igbudu Monkey you for go choose as wife grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Leyqute:

A typical sheperian taste.

You dey mind diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2018
Leyqute:

A typical sheperian taste.

elewon leyqute….. why no go back to ur lamentations and wailing over moanrimhoe and allow those who know a thing about music have a peaceful discourse?

leyqute legbegbe….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

Go sleep, Just agree say you no get taste, "own it" wey no get melody, e no dey catchy at all, na that one you go like, I sure say na your wife toast you and marry you, cause if dem leave you before, na Igbudu Monkey you for go choose as wife grin

I guess you think wearing rings from head to toe na taste too right? You are definitely delusional, backward thinking and a cvnt! Make I ask you...... wetin make you never marry at ur age since you sabi toast babe? own it?? with "no melody" in one sentence? You this f00l must have been birthed tone deaf.....no be only catchy...na ashi.... onieda! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Chelsea set to complete d signing of rugani, chelsea eye ramsey, chelsea are in talks with huguain, chelsea target pulisic,chelsea sumbit bid for savic, chelsea linning up pickford, chelsea dis chelsea dat

Transfer window close

Chelsea transfer in ; jorginho and green

January transfer window chelsea sack sarri

Chelsea completed d signing of peter crouch on loan grin

I don tire for dis chelsea news i nor go read any news again until d deal is done

Useless ppl

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2018
johnstar:
Chelsea set to complete d signing of rugani, chelsea eye ramsey, chelsea are in talks with huguain, chelsea target pulisic,chelsea sumbit bid for savic, chelsea linning up pickford, chelsea dis chelsea dat

Transfer window close

Chelsea transfer in ; jorginho and green

January transfer window chelsea sack sarri

Chelsea completed d signing of peter crouch on loan grin

I don tire for dis chelsea news i nor go read any news again until d deal is done

Useless ppl
I tire pass you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

I tire pass you

dem fit even will sign peter crouch and charly adams on transfer deadline day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

elewon leyqute….. why no go back to ur lamentations and wailing over moanrimhoe and allow those who know a thing about music have a peaceful discourse?

leyqute legbegbe….

Onye Shepeterian the brother of Lord Baeleetch, mechionu beeeeeeeshh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

I guess you think wearing rings from head to toe na taste too right? You are definitely delusional, backward thinking and a cvnt! Make I ask you...... wetin make you never marry at ur age since you sabi toast babe? own it?? with "no melody" in one sentence? You this f00l must have been birthed tone deaf.....no be only catchy...na ashi.... onieda! grin

Shuoo, calm down now epa, all these insults for only me? Na only your taste I curse na, Na why I say na madam toast you because I sure say na fine woman because if she no come your way before, I sure say na igbudu monkey you for go toast because you no get taste. Na wetin I talk and mean be this na. Why you dey curse me like this na Epa cry sad sad cry cry

Forget, Own it no get melody, no be something wey you fit easily remember when the song no dey on, e no catchy at all like been calling, eko miami, sisi maria. I listen to the song just now and no fit even remember the tune again. Tasteless Motherfucker tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2018
Leyqute:

Onye Shepeterian the brother of Lord Baeleetch, mechionu beeeeeeeshh!

I should really stab your eyes with a biro.... arsshole! cheesy

Blaaady scummite angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

Shuoo, calm down now epa, all these insults for only me? Na only your taste I curse na, Na why I say na madam toast you because I sure say na fine woman because if she no come your way before, I sure say na igbudu monkey you for go toast because you no get taste. Na wetin I talk and mean be this na. Why you dey curse me like this na Epa cry sad sad cry cry

Forget, Own it no get melody, no be something wey you fit easily remember when the song no dey on, e no catchy at all like been calling, eko miami, sisi maria. I listen to the song just now and no fit even remember the tune again. Tasteless Motherfucker tongue

Oya no vex.... but na you start am na sad

bye beech grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
meanwhile dopejemi e bin get wan song wey I wan tell u before but I know say ur hatred for the artist no go allow you enjoy the music...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:
meanwhile dopejemi e bin get wan song wey I wan tell u before but I know say ur hatred for the artist no go allow you enjoy the music...

Mr eazi, Genging?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

Mr eazi, Genging?

You really know those you have special hatred for.... but no only him dey the song sha….and na feature dem feature am....

oya take and rate am... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cWttyAGXI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

You really know those you have special hatred for.... but no only him dey the song sha….and na feature dem feature am....

oya take and rate am... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cWttyAGXI

Lmao, funny enough, na him part I hate pass for this song, I don dey vibe to the song since early this year I really no see the need to feature am for the song at all, "she dey go down like economy" na the only nonsense he talk for the full song, so why ft him In the first place. I love the song die but na Mr eazi part make me no dey too play am, very odd, he kill the vibe completely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

Maybe fun baba has something to say about this shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

Maybe fun baba has something to say about this shocked shocked

Na joke I dey joke oh, I'm just being thankful that God brought a fine woman to carry Diggz, because I trust am not to get eye for better thing, if he fit gree say own it make sense cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na to dey open eyes, watch music videos this early morning remain.

Skimpledawg come o, see prophet diggz dancing to secular music. cheesy I was expecting Ron Kenoly, Mary Mary, Sinach or Frank Edwards songs. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
This Jorginho guy might just be Chelsea's buy of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
afrodoc2:
This Jorginho guy might just be Chelsea's buy of the season.
for £50m our new number 5, to take us away from 5th cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
For those who didn't watch Nedved well at Juve, below sums what i saw up. That was where he won ballon d'or, don't be misformed, they must do everything to take shots at Hazard.

''And if the title had at least seemed within touching distance then, it moved toward the horizon when Zidane was sold to Real Madrid for a world-record fee.

In a bid to replace him, Marcello Lippi plumped for defensive solidity, perhaps in the assumption that too much pressure on a direct replacement for the Frenchman could only end badly.

Gigi Buffon and Lilian Thuram arrived from Parma and soon became legends. But Nedvěd brought both attacking quality from the middle of the park and something even Zidane could never offer: flowing blond locks.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:
Na to dey open eyes, watch music videos this early morning remain.

Skimpledawg come o, see prophet diggz dancing to secular music. cheesy I was expecting Ron Kenoly, Mary Mary, Sinach or Frank Edwards songs. angry
Prophet diggz has joined the bad gang of "end-time Oringo" prophets.. .

But, but not to worry, his picture is on our altar grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
in life the patient ones get the best deals
Savic is now about £100m, from 150m/180m to 120m/£130m.
Higuain now is £49m
Seems all these clubs are waiting for August 9.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
I hear RLC is back at Cobhams. He seems to be really serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5711) (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m), bolu96(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.