Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Prophet diggz has joined the bad gang of "end-time Oringo" prophets.. .

But, but not to worry, his picture is on our altar grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
pamcode:
I hear RLC is back at Cobhams. He seems to be really serious.

Let's hope he proves himself this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

He has proven himself. It's a battle between him, Fab and Ross for the third spot.
Drinkwater and Bakayoko can go eff themselves.
Maybe Drinkwater can be Kante's backup, but Bakayoko can't even backup an ill ballboy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

I do hope so. It been too long since we had a youth player progress to first eleven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

He has proven himself. It's a battle between him, Fab and Ross for the third spot.
Drinkwater and Bakayoko can go eff themselves.
Maybe Drinkwater can be Kante's backup, but Bakayoko can't even backup an ill ballboy.

He hasn't proved himself in Chelsea colours. Some players would go to a lower club and play with confidence and shine, get to bigger club and get weighed down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
If we can’t get Savic Chelsea should sign Ramsey.

Jorginho(DMF), Kante(Box-to-box) and Ramsey(CAM).

Sub: Fabregas, Ross, and DDW. Sell Bakayoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

He hasn't proved himself in Chelsea colours. Some players would go to a lower club and play with confidence and shine, get to bigger club and get weighed down.
Well, you're right. I really hope he comes good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
hensben:
If we can’t get Savic Chelsea should sign Ramsey.

Jorginho(DMF), Kante(Box-to-box) and Ramsey(CAM).

Sub: Fabregas, Ross, and DDW. Sell Bakayoko.
We are NOT signing Ramsey!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlueAngel444:
So we can get rid of Drinkwater, fill homegrown quota, weaken Arsenal and get one of the best EPL midfielders at a cheap rate.

I don't see any hell in any of my reasons.
Ramsey is very good. Wenger used him as b2b but he is proper CAM and will suit Sarri style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

We are NOT signing Ramsey!!!
Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
We spent about 35m 40m to buy DW and Yoko respectively, But could only offer 25m for golovin. I guess because his position is already too saturated or the board problem.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
johnstar:
Chelsea set to complete d signing of rugani, chelsea eye ramsey, chelsea are in talks with huguain, chelsea target pulisic,chelsea sumbit bid for savic, chelsea linning up pickford, chelsea dis chelsea dat

Transfer window close

Chelsea transfer in ; jorginho and green

January transfer window chelsea sack sarri

Chelsea completed d signing of peter crouch on loan grin

I don tire for dis chelsea news i nor go read any news again until d deal is done

Useless ppl

Me don learn my lesson since 2007 when I be think say Ronaldinho and kaka where going to play for chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lmao, funny enough, na him part I hate pass for this song, I don dey vibe to the song since early this year I really no see the need to feature am for the song at all, "she dey go down like economy" na the only nonsense he talk for the full song, so why ft him In the first place. I love the song die but na Mr eazi part make me no dey too play am, very odd, he kill the vibe completely.

chaii….. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see wetin otedola daughter cause now cheesy cheesy cheesy You hate Eazi die even tho you make sense about him part too cuz i really no feel am for the song too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

Maybe fun baba has something to say about this shocked shocked

na your daddy na.… why u no go call am..... mumuni like you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:
Na to dey open eyes, watch music videos this early morning remain.

Skimpledawg come o, see prophet diggz dancing to secular music. cheesy I was expecting Ron Kenoly, Mary Mary, Sinach or Frank Edwards songs. angry

shebi na ordinary secular music I do.... skimpledawg wey him own na to dey commit fraud upandan nko? I even hear say bobo don dey chop eph12 girlfriend for side too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Prophet diggz has joined the bad gang of "end-time Oringo" prophets.. .

But, but not to worry, his picture is on our altar grin grin

which altar? You mean the one I am about to handover to sod09 da sodick? grin

You better go join fake pastor elrony for wilderness......as I recommend 40days and 40nights dry fasting to wipe away all your iniquities tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

na your daddy na.… why u no go call am..... mumuni like you grin
I don't even know what you're talking about cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

shebi na ordinary secular music I do.... skimpledawg wey him own na to dey commit fraud upandan nko? I even hear say bobo don dey chop eph12 girlfriend for side too cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked

You guys need to stay holy as we enter into the new season. Apoorstle skimpledawg shouldn't be leading prayer sessions henceforth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

shocked

You guys need to stay holy as we enter into the new season. A..poor..stle skimpledawg shouldn't be leading prayer sessions henceforth.

Bwuahahahhahahah….. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a fi aPOORstle noni cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have commenced the search for the new prophet that will lead us into next season already cuz skimpledawg failed to perform when he was in charge of last season prayer sessions..... it was as if God abandoned us and we were getting punished by miss morita week in; week out...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

shebi na ordinary secular music I do.... skimpledawg wey him own na to dey commit fraud upandan nko? I even hear say bobo don dey chop eph.12 girlfriend for side too cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't have a girlfriend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

shocked

You guys need to stay holy as we enter into the new season. Apoorstle skimpledawg shouldn't be leading prayer sessions henceforth.
You can invite visiting reverends like larride and lequte to lead the prayers. Iyanu ma sele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

I don't have a girlfriend

are you g@y and the girlfriend? tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

are you g@y and the girlfriend? tongue grin

Why? Are you interested? shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

which altar? You mean the one I am about to handover to sod09 da sodick? grin

You better go join fake pastor elrony for wilderness......as I recommend 40days and 40nights dry fasting to wipe away all your iniquities tongue grin
let's give uncle dayo instead
We need an amala turner,it's good for the ministry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

Why? Are you interested? shocked shocked

the 'why'?..... is for you to help your condition tongue aspa me being interested... thats trash talking and we dont do that shyte around here.... kindly visit yah thread as we all already know a few scummies that are closest g@ys here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

the 'why'?..... is for you to help your condition tongue aspa me being interested... thats trash talking and we dont do that shyte around here.... kindly visit yah thread as we all already know a few scummies that are closest g@ys here.
So how do you want to help my condition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
hensben:
Ramsey is very good. Wenger used him as b2b but he is proper CAM and will suit Sarri style.

If not for injuries and being pushed deeper into midfield by Ozil, Ramsey could have had a career similar to Lampard. I too enjoy that guy game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
pamcode:
I hear RLC is back at Cobhams. He seems to be really serious.
and Batshuayi and Cahill are still flexing undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

shocked

We should instead leave it for you when we aren't sure when next you'd land in jail due to the numerous enemies you have made in SARs? grin grin

If not for those sincere prayers, we would have missed Europa too undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
diggz:

Bwuahahahhahahah….. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a fi aPOORstle noni cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have commenced the search for the new prophet that will lead us into next season already cuz skimpledawg failed to perform when he was in charge of last season prayer sessions..... it was as if God abandoned us and we were getting punished by miss morita week in; week out...
We are still praying for you sir... We have your best interest at heart

Sod09 you are bringing as replacement was one of the names that came up last night when we took your picture to 7 Junctions in Edo state grin

Come Back to the fold Old prophet, Oluwa loves you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ibime:

If not for injuries and being pushed deeper into midfield by Ozil, Ramsey could have had a career similar to Lampard. I too enjoy that guy game.
I Dey tell u. The is still good though. With Kante and Jorginho Ramsey will be beast in final third.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ibime:

the truth is that the guy is inconsistent. Although, injury did him some bad things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5712) (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), 100smile(m), Datakey and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.