Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655898 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/easy-on-the-flop-neymar-shows-off-poker-skills-in-brazil/14qnrk25jlpvk1rx5osdpnuky0

And while he recovers from those exertions, he is turning his hand to new hobbies, such as poker.
Neymar finished sixth out of 288 participants in a Brazilian Series of Poker event, organisers confirmed to Reuters .
The star won more than $20,000 before finally bowing out in the latter stages of the tournament, having signed up to play with five friends.
After battling through to a nine-player final Neymar was finally eliminated four hours in, but appears to have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
“I’m very happy to be playing this tournament for the first time and for reaching the final with some great players,” he said before the final began.

Is Neymar changing career?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Greatihex:
the truth is that the guy is inconsistent. Although, injury did him some bad things.

The inconsistency in goal return came with Ozil pushing him into a CM position. As a pure AM, the guy is a crack anyday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Greatihex:
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/easy-on-the-flop-neymar-shows-off-poker-skills-in-brazil/14qnrk25jlpvk1rx5osdpnuky0

And while he recovers from those exertions, he is turning his hand to new hobbies, such as poker.
Neymar finished sixth out of 288 participants in a Brazilian Series of Poker event, organisers confirmed to Reuters .
The star won more than $20,000 before finally bowing out in the latter stages of the tournament, having signed up to play with five friends.
After battling through to a nine-player final Neymar was finally eliminated four hours in, but appears to have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
“I’m very happy to be playing this tournament for the first time and for reaching the final with some great players,” he said before the final began.

grin grin grin grin grin
He's always played poker naa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ibime:

The inconsistency in goal return came with Ozil pushing him into a CM position. As a pure AM, the guy is a crack anyday
That season he was scoring anyhow, did he play CM or AM? I really didn't watch him much then, but he always seemed like a Lampard kinda player, making runs from deep into the box, and also long-range shooting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ibime:

It is not always about goals. The midfield control and passes.

I thought Arsenal were going to be dangerous after the euro 2016 that Ramsey had, but no, he returned to normal after few games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
"I think that's a bit cowardly," he told Bild
am Sonntag .
"Ozil's criticism of social media, especially in the direction of the German Football Association (DFB), is unbearable.
"This blanket charge of racism simply does not correspond to reality. "
"He could have given an interview somewhere, live on TV. For us footballers, the rule is 'be a man and stand up.'"
Bobic believes that Ozil's photo with Erdogan, which he has defended , was a severe mistake, and does not believe that an experienced player should have been in such a situation.
"I would allow that to a player who is 18 or 19 years old, but a player who has been in the business for so long, 29 years old and world champion, needs to know what this looks like," Bobic said.
"If he does not know that, then he is either totally naive - I cannot imagine that - or it is calculating and he wanted to be provocative, or else he is alienated, of course, I understand the two hearts that beat in his chest, but nevertheless, you must know that you have a great responsibility."

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/it-was-cowardly-frankfurt-sporting-director-savages-ozil/87foegt4v43g1t5wtb3k70oqi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
The season should just start already. angry

Unlimited, how your exams going?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

You can invite visiting reverends like larride and lequte to lead the prayers. Iyanu ma sele

All those are pastors with tortoise under their coats. Their prayers didn't work on Depay.

Skimpledawg:

We should instead leave it for you when we aren't sure when next you'd land in jail due to the numerous enemies you have made in SARs? grin grin

If not for those sincere prayers, we would have missed Europa too undecided

So diggz was right that you were digging eph's babe, when you should be fasting and praying for Morata. Remember Psalm 38:18, let's do this together. Even Dayo is now religious, going to church on sundays because of the multiple Ls he collected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Greatihex:

Are you still asking?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

All those are pastors with tortoise under their coats. Their prayers didn't work on Depay.

So diggz was right that you were digging eph's babe, when you should be fasting and praying for Morata. Remember Psalm 38:18, let's do this together. Even Dayo is now religious, going to church on sundays because of the multiple Ls he collected.

As in ehh... When I read up posts last time that Dayo was in church eeh, believe me, I laughed my lungs out...

What!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:
The season should just start already. angry

Unlimited, how your exams going?
Baba quote me well na
My exams today were beautiful. We thank God.
On to the next on Wednesday. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
A real, bona fide coach has to win things - not just entertain”.

Lol.. De Laurentiis talk say Sarri no be bonafide coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
monerozi5590:
A real, bona fide coach has to win things - not just entertain”.

Lol.. De Laurentiis talk say Sarri no be bonafide coach.
Was my major fear when I heard he was to replace Conte.
The guy never even win SUG Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Baba quote me well na
My exams today were beautiful. We thank God.
On to the next on Wednesday. cool
How many courses do you guys do in your final semester? Because over here we do only one course in the final semester?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mrphilia:
How many courses do you guys do in your final semester? Because over here we do only one course in the final semester?
Seven, but only four are written.
Of the three, one na clinicals and viva, another na field work (outreach) and the third is thesis work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:
Was my major fear when I heard he was to replace Conte. The guy never even win SUG Cup.

Lol.SUG Cup. The Sarri-Ball guys will soon come for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol.SUG Cup. The Sarri-Ball guys will soon come for you.
Which one be SarriBall guys?
Let then come with evidence of village league that he has won first and we'll talk.
Anyway he has a chance to erase that record on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

If their prayers don't work on you, then nothing can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is it possible that Hazard and his fans are criminals?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7491053_a1_jpegbab936fe3b02402318a967515cfcc7dd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Which one be SarriBall guys?
Let then come with evidence of village league that he has won first and we'll talk.
Anyway he has a chance to erase that record on Sunday.

BlueAngel444 is one of the Sarri Ball guys. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
raumdeuter:
Is it possible that Hazard and his fans are criminals?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7491053_a1_jpegbab936fe3b02402318a967515cfcc7dd
So you see this thing for front page too?
Laugh no gree me grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Skimpledawg:

As in ehh... When I read up posts last time that Dayo was in church eeh, believe me, I laughed my lungs out...

What!!! grin grin grin

Dayo is supposed to be a senior pastor, but who will he preach to? A40 must be somewhere in Opebi, smoking shisha now, nodding his head to Small doctor's song. Pkasso is an atheist. One other guy like that, always come around five times in a year. Dayo has an empty hall to hear his own discordant tunes from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

If their prayers don't work on you, then nothing can

Ephraim, who sent anybody to pray for me? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

Ephraim, who sent anybody to pray for me? cheesy
Who is Ephraim? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Agbakolly, do you remember my post when on Jorginho's signing?

airmark:

cheesy

That was a 'siamese' move to get Sarri. Now Sarri is here, you will see how they will start dragging foot on buying quality players. If the CSKA president didn't come out to say nothing has been agreed with Chelsea on Golovin, some of us would think Golovin is about to hit Heathrow this evening.

Napoli president: “I only let him go once he had signed a contract which stated he would not be allowed to sign any of our players - apart from Jorginho.

airmark:

I won't be surprised if Monaco steal Golovin under our nose and we start looking for injured players again to buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

Who is Ephraim? cheesy

So you typed another person's twitter handle on your profile. cheesy Typical manchester utd fan.

Are you from Etsako east? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

Dayo is supposed to be a senior pastor, but who will he preach to? A40 must be somewhere in Opebi, smoking shisha now, nodding his head to Small doctor's song. Pkasso is an atheist. One other guy like that, always come around five times in a year. Dayo has an empty hall to hear his own discordant tunes from.
No wonder he is everywhere... Looking for members and new converts.

Elder Raumdeuter, the Lord shall go before you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

So you typed another person's twitter handle on your profile. cheesy Typical manchester utd fan.

No be only Etsako na isale eko cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

Eph12 na confirm Edo man na.

Those witchcraft altars for Edo state no let his ministry shine. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
FBS:

lol. grin Nah, you don't need to call me. I always call a spade just by its name. It's just the same way people (including myself) complain about Hazard. Stop and go, killing attacks, etc... Some went as far as calling him one corner. Does that make him a bad player? ball-freaking no. He is a fantastic player when he gets it right. So do you still need to call me? cheesy

Besides, just a few days ago, I questioned the club's refusal to accept Barca's bid for him (Willian). Ko ye mi.

The only player I will swap Willian for is Mertens.

cheesy

I think Willian will play well under Sarri with a creative midfield. My only problem is the pointman to finish things up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
eph12:

No be only Etsako na isale eko cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Skimpledawg:

Eph12 na confirm Edo man na.

Those witchcraft altars for Edo state no let his ministry shine. grin grin

Imagine, he was even suggesting witch doctors from red devilish land to us.

Where is griffon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

I think Willian will play well under Sarri with a creative midfield. My only problem is the pointman to finish things up.
cfc should sign Ramsey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5713) (5714) (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, Ibukzy, timbros(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.