Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2018
*In Dayokanu's voice*

How many world cup finals has Azpilicueta bossed? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:
*In Dayokanu's voice*

How many world cup finals has Azpilicueta bossed? undecided
Is he a local champion? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2018
eph12:

You bet.

Couldn't even captain his team in a single world cup final. What a phoney. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

you have started with this your rubbish again. Azpilicueta is only rated because of the lack of mistake he makes. Why is that? because he has the easiest role in the team only ever having to make sidewards and backwards passes. Never does anything exceptionally, not even defending. He is just the defender version of Mikel.
This boy you don jump on top my matter again. Dem send you come ni?

Bobo, you just dey yarn nonsense. I think i'm going to start discriminating those who i discuss footie with on this forum. My praise of Azpilicueta's game goes beyond him not making mistakes. The guy's versatility no be here. The guy has played 3 different positions in the last 4 years and has bossed it. He has played outside his natural position in 2 title-winning teams in that span of time. A player with a dominant right foot playing LB. A 5"10 guy playing CB . All these in the most difficult league in the world!

His durability is also unbelievable. He has played more minutes combined than any other outfield player in the last 3 seasons to say the least. He was the only outfield player in the league to play every single minute in that 2016-17 title-winning campaign. I doubt if anyone else has done that for a team that emerged champions. He also played every game last season and only failed to start one. All these in a league as physically demanding as the EPL. One word. Machine.

His 1v1 defensive game is probably the strongest in the EPL. The man go stick to you like glue. He is also not afraid to get stuck in with those tackles. He's got no chill for shakushaku dancers.

And then there is that signature attacking move. He picks the ball up from deep, runs along that right halfspace and chips in a cross and, BAM! You know it's a Morata goal. I would like to see your Otamendi or even Stones with all his ball-playing ability try that. Everybody's raving about Mendy's crosses but nobody makes a squeak when Azpi does this.

Morata would decapitate you for calling his benefactor and savior a defender version of Mikel. I daresay over 80% of Morata's Chelsea goals have been assisted by Dave, a guy playing RCB! Morata's goal against Arsenal his first in a very long while was courtesy guess who again?

He really is the Caesar of all EPL defenders.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:

You bet.

Couldn't even captain his team in a single world cup final. What a phoney. undecided
shocked single!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:

You bet.

Too bad. I almost fell for the lies I have been reading here since about him shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Ogade, no vex for the tone, no be fight at all

The pass accuracy for someone that specialize in picking out players in a crowded box can never be up to 90, his crossing is top notch, I remember him in Psg, picking out cavani with perfect crosses..His vision ain't poor, he's not indecisive in the final third, talks about him not being technically gifted are from ppl who are scared to rate him highly this early so they fill their critics with so many untrue Buts, he was caught out of position against Arsenal, against Huddersfield he was tactically discipline, why now lean to the previous one and make conclusive judgement

I'm not rating Mendy just yet but I see potentials of him being the best wing back in Epl, even in the world in coming seasons, certainly he has lot of things to improve but saying he has average footballing IQ is too much of a criticism just to defend whoever they compare him too

Now I know village people are strong. is it not Monaco and falcao this one wants to type. That is how people submit exam sheets expecting an A and end up with an F12

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

you have started with this your rubbish again. Azpilicueta is only rated because of the lack of mistake he makes. Why is that? because he has the easiest role in the team only ever having to make sidewards and backwards passes. Never does anything exceptionally, not even defending. He is just the defender version of Mikel.

So all those assists to morata were backward and sideways passes too?

Am sure if you take time to read the insanity of your words atimes you will do necessary correction before submitting them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
eph12:

Too bad. I almost fell for the lies I have been reading here since about him shocked

Shepkites will always hype their players. They have low coefficients undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Unlimited22:
Guys I just saw some clips of John Arne Riise.
Man, how that guy didn't end up breaking a goalpost still beats me.
Jesu!!!! shocked
The Nordic Taye Taiwo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Unlimited22:

I just want to understand exactly how Mendy got to PSG to pick out Cavani with perfect crosses.
Apologies, I meant Monaco and Falcao, sleep eyes.. takes nothing from my argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Greatihex:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11477992/nev-and-carras-heated-emery-debate

Guys, you need to read this. What an interesting debate.

I go with what Gary neville said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Now I know village people are strong. is it not Monaco and falcao this one wants to type. That is how people submit exam sheets expecting an A and end up with an F12
spot on, but it's F9 sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Unlimited22:
Guys I just saw some clips of John Arne Riise.
Man, how that guy didn't end up breaking a goalpost still beats me.
Jesu!!!! shocked
he break leg with shot na
Alan Smith I no believe that day angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:

You bet.

maybe if he had played more, he would have protected David De Basket's nyash from being exposed at the WC.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
NOBODYY:

Mendy, PSG??
Mistake, Mendy, Monaco?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
pharod:

Oga come and explain this...
Monaco I mean, an error caused by sleep typing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Greatihex:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11477992/nev-and-carras-heated-emery-debate

both of them go throw punches on TV las las nii grin
I remember 2016/2017 season when they were both doing analysis on SkySports, naso Gary noh wan allow am talk.hin own mind.
For.someone that failed woefully in Valencia, he's too cocky.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I remember 2016/2017 season when they were both doing analysis on SkySports, naso Gary noh wan allow am talk.hin own mind.
GBAM! All these so called pundits in the form of ex footballers feels it all
about talking. They talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Afolabi6046:

Neville’s Valencia experience is irrelevant to his punditry in my opinion. Plenty of
people with bad experiences in management are no less credible in the media
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Greatihex:

Gary is spot on, Emery will have to stand on his principle and ship out those who won’t be able to play the way he wants the team to play. I believe Emery will get it right at Arsenal, it will just take some time. Ozil, Cech, Xhaka, Miki, Mustafi will have to leave sooner rather than later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
eph12:

Cannot even make his national team 11

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Heywhizzy:
spot on, but it's F9 sha
Trust me their is an elf that comes here that proves that there exists three grades lower than F9. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

You no dey ever disappoint LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:

God forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's the person they're hyping? Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

And they want us to believe he is better than sliced bread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
pkasso:

Bobo, you just dey yarn nonsense. I think i'm going to start discriminating those who i discuss footie with on this forum. My praise of Azpilicueta's game goes beyond him not making mistakes. The guy's versatility no be here. The guy has played 3 different positions in the last 4 years and has bossed it. He has played outside his natural position in 2 title-winning teams in that span of time. A player with a dominant right foot playing LB. A 5"10 guy playing CB . All these in the most difficult league in the world!

His durability is also unbelievable. He has played more minutes combined than any other outfield player in the last 3 seasons to say the least. He was the only outfield player in the league to play every single minute in that 2016-17 title-winning campaign. I doubt if anyone else has done that for a team that emerged champions. He also played every game last season and only failed to start one. All these in a league as physically demanding as the EPL. One word. Machine.

His 1v1 defensive game is probably the strongest in the EPL. The man go stick to you like glue. He is also not afraid to get stuck in with those tackles. He's got no chill for shakushaku dancers.

And then there is that signature attacking move. He picks the ball up from deep, runs along that right halfspace and chips in a cross and, BAM! You know it's a Morata goal. I would like to see your Otamendi or even Stones with all his ball-playing ability try that. Everybody's raving about Mendy's crosses but nobody makes a squeak when Azpi does this.

Morata would decapitate you for calling his benefactor and savior a defender version of Mikel. I daresay over 80% of Morata's Chelsea goals have been assisted by Dave, a guy playing RCB! Morata's goal against Arsenal his first in a very long while was courtesy guess who again?

Yen yen yen Ivanovic at the same age is considerably superior to Azpilicueta in every aspect. Clueless bunch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Leyqute:

eph12:

na wetin dey worry this two called aki and pawpaw ffs!? Una dey lament for una useless thread then carry una bad head enter here come dey vomit like jose moanrimhoe.... sey dem use am do una ni? Awon omo shekpetewon.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
pkasso:

That Neymar guy should pay for this. This is pure education. This is the real definition of schooling!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
diggz:

na wetin dey worry this two called aki and pawpaw ffs!? Una dey lament for una useless thread then carry una bad head enter here come dey vomit like jose moanrimhoe.... sey dem use am do una ni? Awon omo shekpetewon.... cheesy cheesy

Mechionu there shekpisco

We never start. Just let your Kepa Aribisala make one stupid mistake.

We go litter here with enough gifs

Blaaady Yuropa Adictttt cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5858) (5859) (5860) (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), BlueMann, Ibunkun1(m), Ibime(m), andrewbaba44, BlueAngel444 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.