Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
madrid5:
'greatness',but bros i be nor talk to you oh

SO you dont know the difference between greatness and Greatest that you typed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

[b]Lewandoski has scored 4 goals in a CL semi before [/b]and has scored in the semi vs top teams who has your teams top striker scored against
As a Bayern player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
As a Bayern player?

As a Bayern player he scored in the semi vs Atletico and vs Barcelona

if the defence cannot keep a clean sheet how is that Lewandoskis problem

Now tell us your clubs striker and how many CL knockout goal he has scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

As a Bayern player he scored in the semi vs Atletico and vs Barcelona

if the defence cannot keep a clean sheet how is that Lewandoskis problem

Now tell us your clubs striker and how many CL knockout goal he has scored
when we get to the semi final, I'm sure my striker will score... Instead of waiting on Matt hummels to defend and score.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
when we get to the semi final, I'm sure my striker will score... Instead of waiting on Matt hummels to defend and score.

The second round you got to, Did your striker score the winning goal for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

The second round you got to, Did your striker score the winning goal for you?
Okay, lukaku is a waste of space... Do you now agree lewandoski is a local champion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

Eden Hazard has the second most chances created since 2010/11 in the Premier League: 501. He signed for Chelsea in 2012/13

In return he got 41 assists because of donkey finishers...

Dortmund's manager joins the long list of elites who rate Hazard.

Laumdauter, Neymar 419 and scummies opinions don't count
chances created and assist are not same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

What did Henry do in the world cup final he won, Did he even make it to the field?

Thats why we tell you to spend time watching football and those before your time watch the highlights

Show us evidence that Henry was MOTM in the Euro finals, semi finals or quarter finals,

henry was the reason Arsenal didnt win the CL in 2006
He is still a world cup winner and didn't play because he was suspended
If you in your heart of
hearts believe Arsenal lost the 06 final because Henry missed a 1v1 and not
Jens Lehman getting sent off and Barcelona scoring a goal that was offside I
don't know what to say. How many Ucl finals has Arsenal gone to since then?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

He is still a world cup winner and didn't play because he was suspended
If you in your heart of
hearts believe Arsenal lost the 06 final because Henry missed a 1v1 and not
Jens Lehman getting sent off and Barcelona scoring a goal that was offside I
don't know what to say. How many Ucl finals has Arsenal gone to since then?

You are so ignorant and you lie so much

Show us evidence that Henry didnt play because he was suspended for the final

This is FIFA showing us Henry was on the bench in the final as an unused sub. but this ignoramus is telling us a suspended player was sitting on the bench
https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=1027/match=8788/index.html

While at it show us evidence that Henry was MOTM is the Euro quarter final, semi final and final

That is why most people dont take you serious

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
Okay, lukaku is a waste of space... Do you now agree lewandoski is a local champion?

When you can find anyone in your club currently who has scored the amount of CL goals Lewandoski has scored then you can return

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordfalcao:
chances created and assist are not same

Nothing in my post suggests that chances created and assists are the same thing

Chances created implies a pass that leads to a shot on goal or off target, once converted to a goal, it becomes an assist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

When you can find anyone in your club currently who has scored the amount of CL goals Lewandoski has scored then you can return
What's the essence of the goals he scored when he chokes in semi finals

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
BlueAngel444:
careful now Dayo will soon find a way to troll drogba.

meanwhile I heard somewhere that mandzuki is a more accomplished striker than Lewandoski.

only if Raumdeuter where here I would have asked him how true it is.
obainojazz:

Lewandowski is a local champion
Of course na, Lewandowski no CL no World Cup no Euro.
Mandzukic has a CL silver medal and is a champions league winner. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

SO you dont know the difference between greatness and Greatest that you typed
more like a spelling error,bros free me na lol?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand why chances created and key passes can't be used as metrics to judge attackers. I just don't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
What's the essence of the goals he scored when he chokes in semi finals

What is the essence of your club playing when you cannot even make a semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Of course na, Lewandowski no CL no World Cup no Euro.
Mandzukic has a CL silver medal and is a champions league winner. tongue

No CL no world cup no Euro just like Hazard only that no one compares Lewandoski to Neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

No CL no world cup no Euro just like Hazard only that no one compares Lewandoski to Neymar

Seriously, why can't key passes and chances created be used as metrics to judge attackers?
Lewandowski and Neymar don't play the same position.
Oya call the top 5 strikers in the world in your opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is the essence of your club playing when you cannot even make a semi final
We are trying to get there, lewandoski is only trying to go to Madrid... So he'll be carried along.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Seriously, why can't key passes and chances created be used as metrics to judge attackers?
Lewandowski and Neymar don't play the same position.
Oya call the top 5 strikers in the world in your opinion.

You call the top 5 strikers in the world in your own opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Wait na, let's not rush. Why don't we use chances created to judge attackers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
We are trying to get there, lewandoski is only trying to go to Madrid... So he'll be carried along.

Lewandoski is not going anywhere, Unlike your players who are trying to lose to Brighton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Wait na, let's not rush. Why don't we use chances created to judge attackers?

That is because chance created often leads to assists. Its like using shots taken to judge strikers not actually goals scored

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

In no particular order Suarez, Kane, Aguero, Lewandowski and Costa.
Cavani, Higuain and Ronaldo because to me he's not a pure 9 just miss out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Mourinho: Pogba you're useless. Lukaku I didn't see you at left back today- what happened. Martial thunder you.
Pogba: speak to my agent muthafucka. *waits for Mourinho to leave the dressing room, then dabs angrily*
Lukaku: Yes sir. Yes sir. Yes sir.
Martial: Dont make me vex, before I dribble you just now.

Sanchez: *Plays piano in the cormer*

The part that was touching to me was when he was telling the team to win for David. When D.Silva had to travel to be with his premature baby.

If you watch episode 6 and how scared he was of Liverpool even before the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lewandoski is not going anywhere, Unlike your players who are trying to lose to Brighton
grin Because Bayern refused to sell him na, someone that openly stated his desire to leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is because chance created often leads to assists. Its like using shots taken to judge strikers not actually goals scored
But the scenarios above aren't exactly the same. A shot is taken by a striker, and his conversion rate is entirely up to himself.
A chance is created for a teammate who still has to SCORE the goal for it to count as an assist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

clear cut chances created is a good stat to use, alliteratively speaking. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

But the scenarios above aren't exactly the same. A shot taken by a striker, and his conversion rate is entirely up to himself.
A chance is created for a teammate who still has to SCORE the goal for it to count as an assist.

See the chance that Salah squandered on Monday and compare it to his second "assist"

That literally renders dayo's point irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

See the chance that Salah squandered on Monday and compare it to his second "assist"

That literally renders dayo's point irrelevant
That's what I'm saying.
I will always use chances created as a very important metric in judging attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

But the scenarios above aren't exactly the same. A shot is taken by a striker, and his conversion rate is entirely up to himself.

The chances created too differ in quality. A chance served for a goal line tap in and a pass given to the back of a striker isnt the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

The part that was touching to me was when he was telling the team to win for David. When D.Silva had to travel to be with his premature baby.

If you watch episode 6 and how scared he was of Liverpool even before the game

no spoil am for me na?

I'm starting episode 2 on the train home in 30 minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5861) (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, forgiveness, Oasis007(m), Ibime(m), Vischy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.